PDA

View Full Version : Urgent, press release, need you asap!!!

speciallyblend
08-17-2008, 02:24 PM
www.lettertogop.com , we have over 11,000 signers and we did press releases thru the signers as well as news tips and regular media contacts,BUT WE NEED TO DO THIS,

WE NEED TO USE A PROFESSIONAL PRESS SERVICE/
$299 dollars to run this thru a press service.

guaranteed exposure and the gop needs to know we will NOT BACKDOWN.. THIS WEEK would be the best time to run this with over 11,000 signed already the stats mean many more agree,so LET'S SHOW THE GOP THE NUMBERS, WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT, I will donate $25 dollars!!! I WILL START A CHIP IN FOR THIS PROJECT WILL HAVE EXACT NUMBERS SOON,( i will start the chip in when i see we have interest in forums). If you are going to help,post here on this thread and give me an idea what you would donate to help make this happen!! I will also work on some friends in helping donate here as well,so if you can help,LET'S DO THIS, show the gop they must nominate someone else!!! WE MUST OPEN THEIR EYES.

I personally think this letter and the 11,000 Republican supporters and more is a very good way to open them;)

MY MISTAKE WAS thinking the 10,000 signers would actually follow the simple instructions in their email,but then again the CFL says we should use a press agency if you want to be taken seriously!!!!

thank you Kenny Karolchik-Griffin

speciallyblend
08-17-2008, 05:25 PM
wow 41 views ,i guess they must be mccain supporters???? wt?

pacelli
08-17-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm a little confused. Back when you were at around 8000-9000, didn't you say we just needed 10,000 signatures? No chip-in was mentioned for the press release.

www.lettertogop.com once we hit 10,000 confirmed we will be releasing a full on national press release with my contact info on it.... We will include 2 versions of a letter to the editor ,feel free to use these and attach your name to it or put mine once we have the press release.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=146451

Who is "we" that you were talking about? See, if "we" meant every person who signed the lettertogop, then none of that was disclosed up front. If "we" meant the other people involved in setting up the lettertogop, then how come we weren't told up front that the signers would have to chip-in to actually release it?

Please keep in mind that I am not flaming you and in fact I applaud your efforts (I signed it), I'm just a little confused because it seems like there was a mixed message. Had I known that there would be a chip-in once the signatures were achieved, I could have saved up some cash since July when you posted that message. But the budget is tight and I can't afford it. I'm trying to save up now to buy a LSP ticket before the end date.

speciallyblend
08-17-2008, 08:14 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. i SAID IF WE WANT IT DONE PROFESSIONALLY THEN WE NEED TO USE THIS SERVICE, WE SEEM TO HAVE 10,000 LAZY SIGNERS AND YES I HAVE 11,000 NOW AND IM ASKING IF YOU THE SIGNERS WANT THIS TO BE BIGGER THEN I NEED HELP, AFTER RESEARCH I SEE THAT it will cost 200-399 for the best professional press service. I am only asking for help to do this ,other then that i sent press releases out but to get noticed you have to use a press service. I actually sent out instructions for the 10,000 signers to send out the press releases but i guess that is asking too much....
now if the signers and the supporters are serious then they will help me raise the money needed and we can have this done ,so that the media sources cannot ignore!!!

If no one wants to help then i guess we end it here. If you want to be truly heard and want the gop to know about this letter,then you have to pay to be heard and use a professional press service or our emails and news tips just get tossed... by doing this you get full exposure and we can expect the signers and the fact we demand anyone but mccain....to be heard!!

If i had 299 dollars to spend on this i would ,i am asking for help.

Did you even read the email we sent out to the 10,000 signers??? It had an action alert and it seems we have 9,999 lazy signers ,who didn't really do what we asked them to do for free!!!

This is a suggestion if people want this letter to be big and pressure the gop before the convention , 299 is the best i saw that releases to all major news agency and adds more power to the release to media sources

speciallyblend
08-17-2008, 08:20 PM
who said your required ,im asking for help ,if you signed you were given an action alert and instructions with a press release and letters to the editor,but it seems many who signed ignored this simple instruction, so we must use a press agency or throw the letter in the trash or just send it to the gop as is and it's done ,the choice is up to the grassroots not me... I'm just trying to make it have more impact and that is to force the msm to recognize this letter,and press agency firms are the only way,even the cfl told me that was the best way.....
QUOTE=pacelli;1617366]I'm a little confused. Back when you were at around 8000-9000, didn't you say we just needed 10,000 signatures? No chip-in was mentioned for the press release.

did you ever see the email we sent out to the signers???? after we hit 10,000 that would clear up your confusion

speciallyblend
08-17-2008, 08:31 PM
look i have $25 im sure i can get a friend for $50 so we need about $200,ill cover the other $20 ,if anyone here can help with this then im or email or call me..... if we can get this out by wed then it wil make this week press cycle, money talks ,emails get thrown away!!!

Press Agencys are the profressional way to make them know YOU MEAN BUSINESS!!!!!!

sidster
08-18-2008, 04:04 AM
I'm a little confused. Back when you were at around 8000-9000, didn't you say we just needed 10,000 signatures? No chip-in was mentioned for the press release.

Who is "we" that you were talking about? See, if "we" meant every person who signed the lettertogop, then none of that was disclosed up front. If "we" meant the other people involved in setting up the lettertogop, then how come we weren't told up front that the signers would have to chip-in to actually release it?

I don't think that is what is being said. There is no requirement
for signers to chip-in. All that is being said is the folks who put
letterToGop.com together, would like to take the info to the media
through a press-release agency. The idea being it would come
off as more professional and the PR firm will more motivated in
getting the new news-release pushed out on the wires.

The chip-in I believe is voluntary. I'm up for chipping-in a few
bucks for this. I think if it does catch the attention of the media
it would be a good thing (tm).

speciallyblend
08-18-2008, 07:47 AM
thank you sidster.
If anyone wants to help .I would like to get this out wed,but im going to call the rally for the republic and see if they have a perferred press agency.

If anyone wants to help this chip-in just post what you can post once i have enough. I will set up the chip in...... we are seeking 250 dollars but i will work hard at getting some help from local friends as well but any help is needed:)

Bryan
08-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Be sure to see this Wiki on PR companies::
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149836

Take a look at PR Web:
http://www.prweb.com/service_features.php

Note that they offer a deal for a “free upgrade” for your first release so you can get the $200 package for the $140 price.

I'll pitch in some. :)

speciallyblend
08-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey Bryan, thank you, we are gonna use the 300 dollar plan;) DO IT RIGHT, i talked to them , we get 60 off our first release,so im gonna charge it to my card and start a chip-in and hope people offset the costs:) anyone who wants to help this project use my paypal email snowshoehippie@yahoo.com ,plese make a note for lettertogop.com on your donation, thank you. I will have a chip in up soon,but if anyone wants to help now they can use the email above and paypal....... now for a new thread.......... for the video.

Be sure to see this Wiki on PR companies::
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149836

Take a look at PR Web:
http://www.prweb.com/service_features.php

Note that they offer a deal for a “free upgrade” for your first release so you can get the $200 package for the $140 price.

I'll pitch in some. :)

sidster
08-18-2008, 10:18 PM
*bump* .... are you going to give the chip-in link here?

btw, can i send you a cheque? I rather not use paypal.
I'll PM you in a bit.

speciallyblend
08-18-2008, 10:28 PM
*bump* .... are you going to give the chip-in link here?

btw, can i send you a cheque? I rather not use paypal.
I'll PM you in a bit.

im gonna start the chip in tomorrow ,just made the payment for the press release;),but if you want to send me a check i can give you my address, thanks

sidster
08-18-2008, 11:25 PM
im gonna start the chip in tomorrow ,just made the payment for the press release;),but if you want to send me a check i can give you my address, thanks

Just sent you $40! :)

(used paypal. I don't like them but I guess it
is most convenient and quickest way)