PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Meet Up Groups/another one?:)

speciallyblend
08-31-2007, 01:03 PM
I Just started my Ron Paul Meet Up for Lake/Eagle/Summit Counties which are Copper MN/Frisco/Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone/A-basin/Minturn/Red Cliff/Vail/Beaver Creek/Edwards/Avon ,alot to tackle,but i hope with supporters we can cause Ron Paul Mania all over Ron Paul friendly territory;) anyone interested in helping me advertise Ron Paul's message in central Colorado.The meet up groups are all over Colorado,and it sounds like the front range groups are very organized .HOW about a Liberty Flight across the Colorado Front Range;)????That would make national news and all the Colorado media.I'm planning on a Ron Paul Tour across my counties and the local papers here should be favorable..

I'm gonna get more organized with my meet up group,just started 12 hrs ago:)

I'm already an active activist,where we got majority votes for amendment 44(to legalize marijuana for adults 21 and over) we got 62% Summit /56% Eagle/52% Lake County

These 3 counties are very Ron Paul friendly,so I'm gonna go business to business and spread Ron Paul's Message,they should listen since i got overwhelming support from democrats/republicans and libertarian minded democrats and republicans and independents and greens and libertarians .

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,just contact me yahoo snowshoehippie;)

jonahtrainer
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
I Just started my Ron Paul Meet Up for Lake/Eagle/Summit Counties which are Copper MN/Frisco/Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone/A-basin/Minturn/Red Cliff/Vail/Beaver Creek/Edwards/Avon ,alot to tackle,but i hope with supporters we can cause Ron Paul Mania all over Ron Paul friendly territory;) anyone interested in helping me advertise Ron Paul's message in central Colorado.The meet up groups are all over Colorado,and it sounds like the front range groups are very organized .HOW about a Liberty Flight across the Colorado Front Range;)????That would make national news and all the Colorado media.I'm planning on a Ron Paul Tour across my counties and the local papers here should be favorable..

I'm gonna get more organized with my meet up group,just started 12 hrs ago:)

I'm already an active activist,where we got majority votes for amendment 44(to legalize marijuana for adults 21 and over) we got 62% Summit /56% Eagle/52% Lake County

These 3 counties are very Ron Paul friendly,so I'm gonna go business to business and spread Ron Paul's Message,they should listen since i got overwhelming support from democrats/republicans and libertarian minded democrats and republicans and independents and greens and libertarians .

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,just contact me yahoo snowshoehippie;)

You are awesome! Keep up the good work. Mingling with others and attending their meetings is also helpful.

I recently attended a bipartisan town hall type meeting with about 30 people. I discussed Extraordinary Rendition, Habeas Corpus with the Halliburton (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halliburton.com%2Fdefault%2Fm ain%2Fhalliburton%2Feng%2Fnews%2Fsource_files%2Fpr ess_release%2F2006%2Fcorpnws_012606.pdf&ei=RWrYRuuoEYjagASvi-TcCQ&usg=AFQjCNH1MBuGwrlK0WnWSiD_N0p_MdD2zg&sig2=Qo48bcRr14XMQoFstmSV5Q)camps (page 5 of their own press release) that have been built. And some of those treehuggers thought climate change was critical issue. Ron Paul's platform is very inclusive and we can gain wide support across the spectrum. Freedom is popular.

I will be speaking on the same topic and the Gold Clause at our Monthly Meetup group next month. We had one on Monday with over 70 people present. The fires of liberty are spreading and will soon be an inferno!

Anyway, just a couple of my ideas. Talk, talk and talk. Also, getting people a Ron Paul DVD (http://ronpauldvd.com/)and issues statement (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/files/Flyer-Issues.pdf) is helpful.

We have a great asset and leader in our Meetup group who will be moving to Boulder in the next few months. Hope he helps out a lot.

speciallyblend
08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
just doing what i feel i must do:) Ron Paul 2008

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Go for it man and good luck - start planning for a huge fundraiser in early Nov. Ron Paul Walk - I'll keep u posted

pguitarb
08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Thats awesome to hear Jonahtrainer, about the person moving out to Boulder. What meetup were you a part of where you got to work with them? Our meetup in Boulder has some members but we seem to need a jumpstart so this is great news!