PDA

View Full Version : Video of Bush talking about Ron Paul's principles

qh4dotcom
08-16-2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

DAFTEK
08-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Why does he always have a smirk on his face? God i cant stand seeing his face anymore, funny thing is a voted for this idiot after i had a chance to meet him on his campaign trail and had a picture taken with him. I had that picture on my wall until the invasion of Iraq!

Sadly i was a sheep...

Thank you Dr. Ron Paul for curing me :D

ChooseLiberty
08-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow. The neocons must have drugged and brainwashed him at some point after the "election". Too bad.

Conza88
08-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Again, I reiterate; it's all an act.

He's playing the fool, while the public falls for it - hook, line and sinker.

bill50
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM
And Obama is doing the same fucking thing only 8 years later and wining people over. I can't believe my fellow Americans are so stupid.

Sir VotesALot
08-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Bush is one of the cleverest sociopaths in modern history.

ChooseLiberty
08-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Have to say he's right up there with Brando and Meryl Streep.

Maybe he picked the wrong career.

RSLudlum
08-17-2008, 12:13 AM
So....RP tried pulling a GW on us ;)

how does it go? "fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me.....you can't get fooled again" :D

strapko
08-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Ok this is the big question. If Bush ran on the same policy as Paul today, why in the hell isn't Paul popular? They voted for what this movement stands for in 2000, what happened in 2008?

My conclusion is either: a) Everyone Suddenly believed in neo-conism b) The whole election rigged maybe? c) WE MUST DEFEAT THE TERRORISTS!

Conza88
08-17-2008, 01:16 AM
Ok this is the big question. If Bush ran on the same policy as Paul today, why in the hell isn't Paul popular? They voted for what this movement stands for in 2000, what happened in 2008?

My conclusion is either: a) Everyone Suddenly believed in neo-conism b) The whole election rigged maybe? c) WE MUST DEFEAT THE TERRORISTS!

Simple answer.

- Pro establishment candidate.
- MSM

Kludge
08-17-2008, 01:17 AM

d) Relatively few people care about the message as much as the idealists would like to believe

?

krazy kaju
08-17-2008, 06:45 AM
The sad thing is that if I was old enough I probably would've voted for him in 2000.

LOL

youngbuck
08-17-2008, 06:59 AM

I agree, and I can't stand how I continually hear people say "George Bush is such an idiot!" blah blah blah.

Conza88
08-17-2008, 07:00 AM

He's not a sociopath though. ;)

Melissa
08-17-2008, 09:25 AM

Yes this is why the message wont work today because of 9/11 if you watch Regan speech in 80 his message was almost identical to Ron Paul too and that is the GOP's God so all I can think is 9/11 and public school have really taken there toll as the same message was once great and now it is "crazy" or "kooky"

merrimac
08-17-2008, 04:53 PM

I could not agree with you more. It's all a (mostly) deliberate act because anyone is less likely to ask tough questions to a person if they think he's mentally challenged.

Trigonx
08-17-2008, 05:29 PM
The sad thing is that if I was old enough I probably would've voted for him in 2000.

LOL

thats what i say too, what he said in 2000 I liked haha. but now... anything he says I take with a grain(or a truck full) of salt.

LittleLightShining
08-18-2008, 06:23 AM
Wow. The neocons must have drugged and brainwashed him at some point after the "election". Too bad.Maybe this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/world/newsid_1759000/1759093.stm)wasn't what they said it was? Though it did happen after 9/11, so who knows.

Conza88
08-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Must be pretty fun / easy to act like a total douche / idiot / stupid head all day...

Like that press conference....

http://internetservices.readingeagle.com/editor/archives/bush_door_gallery__470x391.jpg

Haha, geezus christ I hate this man.

qh4dotcom
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Bump

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-19-2008, 07:33 PM

LOLI would have too, and with good reason.

This is what always sat in the back of my mind during the Paul campaign. Reagan and Bush were both promising "real" conservatives who turned out to be frauds. How can we be sure Paul wouldn't turn out to be the same?

Granted, the CFL answers that question, but still.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2008, 07:42 PM
And Obama is doing the same fucking thing only 8 years later and wining people over. I can't believe my fellow Americans are so stupid.

Rule #1. Never have too many rules.

Rule #2. Hate is un-American.

Rule #3. Never blame the people.

Rule #4. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #5. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #6. The singular Civil Purpose in the Constitution should supercede the traditional legal precedents created outside of it.

Rule #7. As law abiding American citizens, we should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and the frangrance of an outhouse to the tyranny in a courtroom.

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Rule #9. False American Movements are Administrations which fail to implement fresh measures while they dig up to implement obsolete legal precedents from the past.

Rule #10. The debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by any foreign or domestic tyranny.

Rule #11. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention rewarded on the local level benefits the rule of the people.

Rule #12. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Rule #13. As our Founding Fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, tyranny establishes itself as its own foundation.

Rule #14. Taxes are created with the intentions of benefitting some while cheating others.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-19-2008, 08:18 PM
How can you not blame the people? One of the best and often ignored lessons of 1984 is that the primary culprit is not the government, but the people. The gov't. merely exploits the opportunities left wide open by our/their complicity.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2008, 08:42 PM
How can you not blame the people? One of the best and often ignored lessons of 1984 is that the primary culprit is not the government, but the people. The gov't. merely exploits the opportunities left wide open by our/their complicity.

It is European to assume that all the people are stupid. That is why they have to create complex political sciences over in that hemisphere to manipulate massive amounts of dumbasses with propaganda.
The American system is not based on a political science for the cognitive sciences did not exist during that time. It was instead based on the science of natural law. There wasn't a need for our Founding Fathers to manipulate 51% of the population. The self-evident truths represented "All men" while they unalienably reduced to become indelibly imprinted on the conscience of every American soul as a natural right.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Isn't it also libertarian to assume that all people are stupid? We're out to dissolve the power of both the government and people simultaneously.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Isn't it also libertarian to assume that all people are stupid? We're out to dissolve the power of both the government and people simultaneously.

Libertarian to assume that the peasants are stupid? Gee, we've gone all the way back to the 16th century.

CurtisLow
08-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Wow. The neocons must have drugged and brainwashed him at some point after the "election". Too bad.

Hmm... something? You know what gets me is that he and the dirty dozen are still in office... Why? What ever happen to taking over a ship when the captain is clearly off his rocker and 3/4 of the crew he commands is also corrupt.

wtf :mad:

acptulsa
08-20-2008, 07:57 AM
Hmm... something? You know what gets me is that he and the dirty dozen are still in office... Why? What ever happen to taking over a ship when the captain is clearly off his rocker and 3/4 of the crew he commands is also corrupt.

wtf :mad:

Mutiny on the Juggernought. What happened to the mutiny? Lots of people here are working on it, that's what.

You a delegate? Running for office? Hanging flyers and putting up signs? Support the Mutiny!

Kade
08-20-2008, 07:59 AM
No, he just lied. RP is the only honest politician. It's a wonder he is still elected.