PDA

View Full Version : An Update on Carol Paul from Barry Goldwater, Jr.

Gin
08-16-2008, 07:56 AM
An Update on Carol Paul from Barry Goldwater, Jr.
Friday, August 15, 2008 8:33 PM

Dear Friend of Liberty,

I am writing you today to first update you on the status with Carol Paul and to thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Carol and the entire Paul family.

It has been a very trying time for them and while Carol's status is still very serious, there is hope that she has taken a turn for the better. Though she is not out of the woods yet, the prognosis is better than a few days ago.

Obviously Dr. Paul has been spending almost every moment at Carol's side and has not been able to spend as much time as he would like in the day to day operations of Campaign For Liberty or the planning for the Rally for the Republic.

However, he has been checking in when possible and is happy that planning for the Rally is progressing nicely.

That's why I want to urge you to make plans to attend the Campaign for Liberty's Rally for the Republic to be held in Minneapolis, MN on September 2.

I have seen first hand how the newly formed Campaign for Liberty has already caused quite a stir in the country's political establishment. The Rally for the Republic will be the official kick off of this organization which will be a true grassroots activists organization dedicated to taking back our freedoms from a government and political establishment run amok.

I urge you to purchase your tickets now, before its too late. You see, right now there are only about 3,000 tickets left for this important event.

Liberty lovers from across the nation are planning their pilgrimages via air, car or Ronvoy, many willing to camp out under the stars just to join us in Minnesota, for the historic-to-be Rally for the Republic.

For all the information you need about the Rally for the Republic please go to www.RallyForTheRepublic.com You can also click to TicketMaster from there to ensure a guaranteed seat at what Ron and I believe will be one of the most important events for lovers of Liberty ever held.

At the Campaign for Liberty's Rally for the Republic you will not only enjoy good entertainment and a festive atmosphere, but more importantly will be there on the scenes as the Campaign for Liberty is launched. You will hear from a wide variety of political leaders and see, for the first time, the unveiling of the plans, goals and mission of the Campaign for Liberty in an exciting presentation by Campaign for Liberty's Executive Director, John Tate.

Again, I urge you to visit www.RallyForTheRepublic.com and purchase your ticket today -- before its too late.

If you cannot attend, I sincerely hope you will consider a contribution to Campaign for Liberty to help us defray the costs of this event, and help set the foundation for this vital organization. Just click on the Donate button at the www.RallyForTheRepublic.com main page.

But I hope I will see you there, at the Target Center, September 2, and we can, together with 13,000 of our closest friends, absorb the words of former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson, Grover Norquist, former Reagan Administration Deputy Attorney General Bruce Fein; enjoy Tucker Carlson's humor, appreciate the talent of Aimee Allen, Rockie Lynne and others, and best of all, join with me in launching the Campaign for Liberty and help show the world that Freedom IS Popular.

In Defense of Liberty,

Barry Goldwater, Jr.
Former Member of Congress

P.S. If you haven't joined me by signing up for the Campaign For Liberty at www.campaignforliberty.com, you're missing out! There are only 3,000 tickets left, and they are going fast. Please get your tickets today and help assure that the call for Freedom lives on. Liberty is alive and well, as we will prove to the world on September 2 in Minneapolis!

P.P.S. You or your organization may be interested in becoming a sponsor of the Rally for the Republic. There are various price ranges including various benefits such as a booth at the Rally, your name in lights, tickets to a special thank you dinner, backstage access and more. To find out more, visit http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/sponsors/. Or if you simply wish to attend the C4L Donor Dinner on September 2, you may do so with a minimum contribution of $1000 at the C4L Donations Page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Political advertisement paid for by Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul