PDA

View Full Version : Contacting sympathetic websites

Sematary
08-31-2007, 10:53 AM
This is something I do here and there - when I come across a website devoted to an issue that is in sync with Ron Paul's views, I ask them for an endorsement or possibly an ad linking his site. (I actually have only done this a few times). That is how I got the reply from the Marijuana Policy Project telling me they would be highlighting him in their October newsletter.
This is an easy, and free, way to get people involved with RP.
Today, I went to this site: http://www.gunshopfinder.com/contactthanks.html
I explained his views and his voting record and gave them a link to the 2nd amendment flyer that I am helping another Paul supporter to spread around.
Then I asked them if they would be amenable to putting an ad on their site for him.

Even if they don't, perhaps they will take the information and spread the word. :-)

constituent
08-31-2007, 11:00 AM
The other thing... i've done a couple of times now... is drop off little 1/4 page sized cards front & back in headshops. They talk about his voting against the patriot act, advocacy of medical marijuana, and desire to rid the world of the fascist DEA.

I also place ron paul stickers on or near pay phones.

that's probably the best way to get the word out is consider the business on your block or in your neighboorhood. consider where the owner/manager's sympathies might be, make an appropriate card or poster and ask to either stack them by the register or tape the poster in a window.

Sematary
08-31-2007, 11:02 AM
The other thing... i've done a couple of times now... is drop off little 1/4 page sized cards front & back in headshops. They talk about his voting against the patriot act, advocacy of medical marijuana, and desire to rid the world of the fascist DEA.

I also place ron paul stickers on or near pay phones.

that's probably the best way to get the word out is consider the business on your block or in your neighboorhood. consider where the owner/manager's sympathies might be, make an appropriate card or poster and ask to either stack them by the register or tape the poster in a window.

I have RP slimjims in several stores in town. I have to replenish their stocks periodically. :-)