PDA

View Full Version : We NEED a coordinated effort to defeat REAL ID in all 50 states

Sematary
08-16-2008, 12:39 AM
As soon as the rally is over in Minnesota, my next focus will be REAL ID and it's defeat in Ct.
But that's not enough!
We need all 50 states to send a resounding NO to Washington with a big flip of the bird to Congress.
So far, 21 states have passed laws in one form or another stating they will not participate. I intend to make Ct. no. 22
That leaves 28 states unaccounted for.
That means we need 28 other people to take the lead in their respective states to get this issue before their state legislators and get the activists out to make it happen.
To this end, I propose a sub-forum of ronpaulforums.com devoted to REAL ID and it's defeat, with the idea of creating a cross communication device and database that will allow all of us to learn what works (and what doesn't) and have all of the statutes of all of the states who have already accomplished this at our fingertips for reference and also to learn from those who have already defeated REAL ID.
So, BRYAN - if you read this - could you consider the required sub-forum? I can think of no better website on the planet to host this grand scheme.

hillbilly123069
08-16-2008, 01:31 AM
It's just another symptom of the real problem.And that's in DC.

Sematary
08-16-2008, 05:08 AM
It's just another symptom of the real problem.And that's in DC.

So what, you think we should ignore it? It's going to take years, possibly decades, to turn Washington around. We can defeat their attempts at destruction of liberty one battle at a time NOW!

hillbilly123069
08-16-2008, 07:35 AM
I think we will have to eject them
By force

Sematary
08-16-2008, 08:12 AM
I think we will have to eject them
By force

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.