PDA

View Full Version : B.J. Lawson puts name in for Liberty Straw Poll

Bryan
08-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Tickets to the straw poll are only $10 -- and you get the power to vote, where the winners gets all the money.

Get your ticket day- we now take PayPal.com too:
http://www.LibertyStrawPoll.com

William (B.J.) Lawson (http://www.lawsonforcongress.com)is a physician and entrepreneur whose interest in advancing a Constitutional federal government began when he left surgical residency to start a hospital software company in 2001. Over the next seven years, he became increasingly concerned as he discovered that our federal government has become a tool for exploitation by the politically connected instead of a servant of the people.
As a husband, father, and concerned citizen, B.J. understands that our nation’s current path is unsustainable. We must work together to restore liberty and enrich our local communities -- freedom isn’t free, and liberty is priceless.

Please note: There are now 15 candidates interested in this straw poll. An independent review team will assess their submitted questionnaires and seven will be in the September 17th Liberty Straw Poll.

Jeremy
08-15-2008, 08:02 PM
OK, now I will buy one. :D But when's the deadline to buy one?

By the way, he will probably win! Muahahaha! Well... win? I'm not even sure what I'm talking about because I haven't read everything on how this works.

Kludge
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeeeeeeah!

Bryan
08-15-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm not even sure what I'm talking about because I haven't read everything on how this works.

It's real simple- just go to www.LibertyStrawPoll.com and buy a ticket to vote (just $10). On the evening of September 17th (Constitution Day) listen to the Straw Poll Forum on any Internet radio or other station who carries it, the return to www.LibertyStrawPoll.com and vote for whole you think is best to carry the touch of liberty forward. The winners then get all the money from the ticket sales.

Of course there are a lot more details to address concerns, assure there are no issues, etc- but that's the basics.

Don't wait- get a ticket today! :)

AdamT
08-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Excellent news.

rancher89
08-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Bryan, I'm so tapped out, I will buy a ticket after the convention.

Cowlesy
08-16-2008, 06:44 AM
If any of these candidates have ANY support locally, they should be promoting the strawpoll to their friends/constituents as an activity to bring a boost of funds to their respective campaigns.

Kludge
08-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Bump

amy31416
08-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Yay!