PDA

View Full Version : Digg: Will National Enquirer pull an Edwards on the Obama limo sex scandal?

libertythor
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Just a faint allegation of the Edwards scandal a couple of years ago garnered media attention. Even McCain's unfaithfulness has been covered. Why is there a blackout on this allegation which really takes the cake? When will BHO answer these allegations? Is he unable to debunk them?

Here are two diggs for those who were criticizing involvement with the diggbama website.

First one:

The National Enquirer May Expose Story

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/National_Enquirer_to_Expose_Obama_Sex_Scandal_Like _Edwards

Second one:

Why hasn't Barack Obama answered the charges?

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Why_won_t_Barack_Obama_answer_Larry_Sinclair_alleg ations

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I saw Larry Sinclair's video several months ago and have occasionally wondered ever since why nobody ever investigated it further.

libertythor
08-15-2008, 07:49 PM
I saw Larry Sinclair's video several months ago and have occasionally wondered ever since why nobody ever investigated it further.

He did fail the lie detector results that a company applied, but the actual results were never shown for scrutiny. They only said that he failed them.

There is legal action to suppoena Obama's itinerary and such.

The effort to publicize this is given in updates on this website:

http://larrysinclair0926.com

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-15-2008, 08:03 PM
...who gives a shit?

I don't care if our president turns the oval office into a transexual meth harem, as long as he has the sense to reign in the value of our currency and get Big Brother out of my life.

Granted, I'm well aware that Obama's capable of neither of those things. But fuck me if WIDESPREAD SPYING WITH IMPUNITY isn't a little more important than a pump-n-dump.

libertythor
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
...who gives a shit?

I don't care if our president turns the oval office into a transexual meth harem, as long as he has the sense to reign in the value of our currency and get Big Brother out of my life.

Well Odin's People....Obama ain't going to do that, but exposing this would at least remove the halo off of the guy's head.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-15-2008, 08:11 PM
if the match is between Obama and McCain, I'd much rather spend time attacking McCain

libertythor
08-15-2008, 08:13 PM
if the match is between Obama and McCain, I'd much rather spend time attacking McCain

Stuff coming up on McCain soon :), but Digg is already almost completely opposed to McCain already.

Kludge
08-15-2008, 08:15 PM
fuck me if WIDESPREAD SPYING WITH IMPUNITY isn't a little more important than a pump-n-dump.

I'm holding you to that.

libertythor
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Bump

Lets get this the push it needs to at least make the hot list.

Rhys
08-16-2008, 02:36 AM
odd

but as someone who's been doing computer graphics since he was 14 so obviously made his own fake id's.... no forger would have fucked up this bad so i think the video guy has a different version.... unless the $100 million candidate can't afford a good forger.

LibertyOfOne
08-16-2008, 02:42 AM
Buried

I'm not going to support this speculation.

hillertexas
08-16-2008, 10:14 AM
dugg

angelatc
08-16-2008, 10:15 AM

Because he failed the lie detector test.

fletcher
08-16-2008, 10:24 AM
For the love of God make it stop. I thought this was a Ron Paul website, not a check out my digg submissions website. Just stop.

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh I do so sincerely hope so. :D McCain's DUMPED first wife also. ;) What's now going on with the late D.C. Madame's client list?

Monolithic
08-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Because he failed the lie detector test.

also, have you seen the guy? he's a fucking loony

he also had a warrant in colorodo but the idiot did some "press conferance thing" in dc, got arrested, then his lawyer came NOT WEARING ANY PANTS and his excuse was his dick was too big

Liberty Star
08-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Nope.

Edwards had angered neocons and pro-war lobby during debates and he had to be taken out of dem Veep stakes.

Obama seem to have sufficiently groveled before pro-war aipac lobby, 'worm has turned' so to speak and smear attacks on him have suddenly stopped since then. As long as he tows the line of pro war, racist groups, he would not be targeted.