PDA

View Full Version : A New Song About Liberty and Ron Paul

Lyndon
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wrote a new song about liberty and Ron Paul. The song is about basic American rights, state media, the Patriot Act, war, the Constitution and of course Ron Paul.

You can listen to it or download it from:
http://www.ljkroker.net/liberty/

The song was inspired by Ron Paul and I would like to e-mail him a copy of it. However, I am not in his congressional district so I can't. (In fact, I am a Canadian citizen currently living in Hong Kong.)

I have never written a song before and I am not a professional musician, so the quality of the recording is not what you might find on a store bought CD. I was in a bit of a hurry to record it because I wanted it to be ready for the Rally For the Republic, in case the organizers might want to play it. I think the chorus would be easy to learn and would be something Ron Paul supporters could sing at their marches and rallies.

I have two great hopes. First, I hope that if the song is good enough, it might be recorded by a well know yet libertarian-minded musician. Second, I would be very pleased if Ron Paul gets to hear the song, even just once.

The song is dedicated to all the great people of America.

Best Regards,

Lyndon

Jeremy
08-15-2008, 07:23 PM
cool

rajibo
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Thank you. Very nice.

I may decide to cover it someday if you don't mind. My version would be half as long and twice as loud...:)

Lyndon
08-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Sound good to me, I say go for it!

hillertexas
08-16-2008, 09:50 AM
very nice, Lyndon.

Welcome to the forum! :)

UnReconstructed
08-16-2008, 10:26 AM
I love it.