PDA

View Full Version : Huge Campaign For Liberty Rally At Obama/McCain Debate

H Roark
08-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Senators John McCain and Barack Obama will be making a joint appearance at the Saddleback Civil Forum on Leadership and Compassion on Saturday, August 16. A two-hour (5-7 PM) forum with the two presidential candidates will be held in a non-debate format and will be open to the media. Per the request of both candidates, all questions will be posed by Pastor Warren, and each candidate will receive approximately one hour of direct, uninterrupted interaction with Warren before the audience.

Let's show them that Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty has never been stronger and the Constitution is of utmost importance. Let's make this a Grand Southern California Rally for Liberty!

Please join us from all communities of Southern California for a massive gathering to Wave Signs and Defend our Constitutional Rights at the main intersection for Saddleback Church!

This is an extraordinary opportunity as both candidates will be in our back yard, and boy will they be surprised!

Although the forum starts later in the evening, we're planning to get there at noon and stay until they dismiss and traffic dies down. There will be a lot of media setting up and people preparing, so let's get there early to make sure everyone knows the Campaign for Liberty is strong and cannot be stopped. Hopefully we can attract some press interviews; we're really hoping for a huge turnout so please make this the event to attend and invite everyone you can

Intersection
El Toro Rd & Santa Margarita Pkwy
Lake Forest, CA 92630

TXcarlosTX
08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
It would be hard if we can do it old school style!!! The way we owned CNN in NH during Anderson Cooper Show.... but with CFL signs!!!!

Remember that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOKmL3785o

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Just like the old days!

:D

Go get 'em, Californians!

MRoCkEd
08-15-2008, 07:51 PM
it might be tough to get everyone out there
contact all local meetups

Jeremy
08-15-2008, 07:54 PM
It would be hard if we can do it old school style!!! The way we owned CNN in NH during Anderson Cooper Show.... but with CFL signs!!!!

Remember that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOKmL3785o

I remember that :D

Jeremy
08-15-2008, 07:55 PM
I just realized that signs near a church may not be a good idea...

My personal opinion is wait until the next one

edit: well I don't really know much about this, so idk!

olehounddog
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM
aaahhh yes. good ole days. Better days ahead though.;)