PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul signs all over Texas

Thatguyuknow
08-31-2007, 09:39 AM
I make a weekly drive from my college campus to my house (complete with three RP bumper stickers) and I've noticed on this three hour drive that Ron Paul signs are springing up in rural areas of Texas. (spotted in Blanco, dripping springs, and a few remote towns along highway 280) Also, I've noticed three signs along I-35 south between Austin and San Antonio, and I've seen 4 signs north west of San Antonio.
Whereas I've seen no signs for any other candidate, hopefully this will gain traction and create even more RP supporters. :)
I've yet to see any other car with Ron Paul bumper stickers, but I'm glad that I have mine, because I drive with like hundreds of people on my way. I can only imagine how many people have seen my sticker and decided to google him or something.

spacebetween
08-31-2007, 10:33 AM
I make a weekly drive from my college campus to my house (complete with three RP bumper stickers) and I've noticed on this three hour drive that Ron Paul signs are springing up in rural areas of Texas. (spotted in Blanco, dripping springs, and a few remote towns along highway 280) Also, I've noticed three signs along I-35 south between Austin and San Antonio, and I've seen 4 signs north west of San Antonio.
Whereas I've seen no signs for any other candidate, hopefully this will gain traction and create even more RP supporters. :)
I've yet to see any other car with Ron Paul bumper stickers, but I'm glad that I have mine, because I drive with like hundreds of people on my way. I can only imagine how many people have seen my sticker and decided to google him or something.

I'll second your observations.

However, I HAVE noticed Ron Paul bumper stickers. Certainly way more than any other candidate, by the way.

constituent
08-31-2007, 10:39 AM
you should see the house/trailers and everything else that someone's painted on 183 as you're pulling into the north side of Gonzales.