PDA

View Full Version : RONSTOCK '08 DO IT LIVE, RESERVE NOW ASAP ,like yesterday,HURRY!!!!

speciallyblend
08-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Ronstock is on!!!!
>
> Go to www.ronstock08.com to reserve your spot now!
>
> We are limited to just 200 people, so first come, first
> served!
>
> Peace,
> Kenny

PS, WE SENT OUT EMAILS CAMPERS,so check your emails asap!!!!

CurtisLow
08-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Very cool! Thanks

brandon
08-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Fuck it, we'll do it live!

I'm making reservations tonight!

sweetmusicj
08-15-2008, 02:44 PM
I should be there to party, but I'm from here in MN and won't need a place to crash.

The local fuzz will just be sherrifs and they usually leave the country parties alone (I grew up in the neighboring town and dated a gal from there).

If anyone is interseted in a keg, the cheapest place to get one would be up in the cities, but the closest place to get one would be Red Wing (kegs are spendy there).

Bryan
08-15-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm in. PayPal'ed up too. :)

LandonCook
08-15-2008, 02:53 PM
"Also, the dairy farmer said a neighbor of his has a steer we can have for meat if there is enough interest. It is 450 lbs and $1400. We do not need to commit to it all, but we need a show of hands to see if worthwhile. 1/3 lbs hamburgers will run about $1.50, and a 3/4 - 1 lbs steak migth be $5 or $6. Will include grilling. If only a few are interested, we might skip it."

Thats hardcore...

libertarian4321
08-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm signed up, but only for the camping, not the bus. I assume it will be cheaper for me to drive my truck to the rally?

speciallyblend
08-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm signed up, but only for the camping, not the bus. I assume it will be cheaper for me to drive my truck to the rally?

we are trying to see what the interest level is on the buses,so we can reserve them if we need them!!!! if we only have like 3-10 people wanting a bus then we will cram them in the cars:) if there is 40 plus then we can reserve a bus if 100 we reserve 2 buses,just depends on the needs,thats why if people are going reserve asap and fill out the form:)

I'm getting excited, this is gonna be fun!!!!

danda
08-15-2008, 03:56 PM
hey, thanks for setting this up! It rocks.

So I am coming from Costa Rica. ( yes, really ) and am planning to reserve a spot. A couple of q's though:

1) Will there be tents available to rent, or is it bring your own only? I'd rather avoid lugging a tent on the plane. Maybe someone here has a big one I could crash in.......? You'll feel bad when I'm sleeping out in the cold and you hear my teeth rattling, no really....... :P

2) Will there be any place to store valuables? Eg, a laptop. Well, I guess I could lug everything around with me...

3) I'll be arriving at MSP airport Sept 1, 6:30PM and departing Sept 3 at 9:30AM. What are my transportation options? Hoping to avoid renting a car.....

thanks!

PS: am definitely interested in bus/carpool on sept 2 and steer/hamburger. :-)

Danke
08-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Could rent a full size SUV and fit 8 people for around $120/day.

malkusm
08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Awesome, I've signed up :D Look forward to seeing all you guys, maybe having some fresh beef, etc....

Again thanks Kenny for all the hard work :)

muzzled dogg
08-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Bringin" keg money

malkusm
08-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Bringin" keg money

I will contribute :D

speciallyblend
08-15-2008, 06:04 PM
make sure you register,as for a tent i know there is a rental place close,maybe get a smaller tent anddonate to a shelter ?? WE will figure it out, as for a place for valuables, I will check in on that but im sure one of us with a vehicle can lock it up,but if you get a decent sized rental car, we can sure get folks to help with gas etc for anpther transportation vehicle.. I'm sure danke might have a few ideas. we wont let you get rained on;) peace kenny

hey, thanks for setting this up! It rocks.

So I am coming from Costa Rica. ( yes, really ) and am planning to reserve a spot. A couple of q's though:

1) Will there be tents available to rent, or is it bring your own only? I'd rather avoid lugging a tent on the plane. Maybe someone here has a big one I could crash in.......? You'll feel bad when I'm sleeping out in the cold and you hear my teeth rattling, no really....... :P

2) Will there be any place to store valuables? Eg, a laptop. Well, I guess I could lug everything around with me...

3) I'll be arriving at MSP airport Sept 1, 6:30PM and departing Sept 3 at 9:30AM. What are my transportation options? Hoping to avoid renting a car.....

thanks!

PS: am definitely interested in bus/carpool on sept 2 and steer/hamburger. :-)

speciallyblend
08-15-2008, 06:06 PM
give a shout out to THOR as well;)

AdamT
08-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Man, nothing like being hung over for the Rally. J/K this looks fun and awesome. How many spots left Kenny?

AdamT
08-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Just signed up myself and a friend :)

AdamT
08-16-2008, 06:03 PM
bump!

AdamT
08-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Kenny, how many people have signed up so far?