PDA

View Full Version : What a fraud.

Arklatex
08-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Regarding Obama's tax plan fodder out this morning

"That's why his plan would not raise any taxes on couples making less than $250,000 a year, nor on any single person with income under $200,000 -- not income taxes, capital gains taxes, dividend or payroll taxes."

Hell yeah! I hope that's true! If i was a betting man I'd bet it's not!

That's how this stuff starts, that's how they get everyone on board.

This history of the income tax... it'll only effect the rich.
The income tax was originally passed on the notion 'it'll only effect the rich, the common person will never pay income taxes etc etc.'

What Obama says and what his marketing team want you believe turns out to be the opposite more that not, see his votes on Patriot Act Internet regulation War in Middle East. Another politician.. and what a pretty one!

Why don't he come out and say he'll lower the divy tax, captial gain tax for the poor? Why not if that's his intentions his marketing team wants you to believe, if he's all for the poor and middle class why doesn't he support that? Obama is our next president I'm convinced... so I guess time will tell. =( But I guarantee we'll have across the board higher taxes under Obama or our deficit would be even worse under obama than under W.

PEACE LOVE AND LOW TAXES

ARKLATEX

SLSteven
08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Anyone still taking what Obama says seriously?

acptulsa
08-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Anyone still taking what Obama says seriously?

Not to worry. If a majority of the poll respondants don't like it, he'll be saying something else tomorrow.

SLSteven
08-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Not to worry. If a majority of the poll respondants don't like it, he'll be saying something else tomorrow.

Ron Paul's sincerity, integrity and honesty are so refreshing!

Arklatex
08-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Ron Paul's sincerity, integrity and honesty are so refreshing!

Only Paul and Dennis Kucinich - only two honest men in all of Washington.

And how they were portrayed by the media - ugh. :mad: We live in a Micky Mouse America - Will the America of old ever make a comeback?