PDA

View Full Version : A Way To Raise Enormous Cash

max
08-31-2007, 09:04 AM
WE NEED TO GO AFTER DOCTORS....they are sick and tired of being sued...how about a fund raising drive?

They are the only ones who could compete with lawyer donations...

read this Ron Paul speech. It would appeal to them.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul409.html

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 09:08 AM
This is an awsome idea. Let's plan astrategy on this thread!

ideas:
1. List of orgs/websites
2. comunication tactics
3etc.

max
08-31-2007, 09:12 AM
This is an awsome idea. Let's plan astrategy on this thread!

ideas:
1. List of orgs/websites
2. comunication tactics
3etc.

A good cover letter, a flyer dealing with trial lawyers, a copy of ron pauls's speech, and a donor sheet plus a pre addressed envelope to send a donatiin to the campaign

here in NJ the doctors staged a HUGE demonstration in Trenton a few years back....This issue really hits home. Just imagine if tens of thousands of fed up doctors start pumping out $2300 a pop...(plus 2300 more for their spouses)

These doctors are mad as hell and they should flock to one of their own. I'm surprised the HQ hasnt made a deliberate effort to go after the doctors..ESPECIALLY the OB Gyns

BillyDkid
08-31-2007, 09:15 AM
WE NEED TO GO AFTER DOCTORS....they are sick and tired of being sued...how about a fund raising drive?

They are the only ones who could compete with lawyer donations...

read this Ron Paul speech. It would appeal to them.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul409.htmlThis whole issue is very confusing to me - the malpractice thing. There are only 2 possibilities and it has nothing to do with the size of the awards. Either there is an excessive amount of actual malpractice occuring or juries are determining malpractice wrongly. Either way, those are the things that should be addressed.

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 09:15 AM
WELL we WILL!!! Great idea! Let's get this going...I will also plug my GrassRoots Org for donations.

Let's split up the work.

You work on a letter draft - I will research Doctor OBGYN Associans for emails and contact info letter+contacts= supporters +doantions

GREAT IDEA

anewvoice
09-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Anyone have a draft flyer? I've been working up a plan of attack for this as well but I need a professional and topic relevant flyer to kick off.

jcbraithwaite7
09-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I sent this out to the state chapters of the ACP (American College of Physicians) but didn't hear back from anyone.

Is the______Chapter of ACP planning to endorse Dr. Ron Paul or at least inform members about his candidacy? There has never been a greater opportunity to have an advocate in The White House who truly understands what is wrong with our healthcare system. Dr. Paul is against socialized medicine and as an OBGYN understands how government regulation and HMO's impact the practice of medicine. Let's get physicians back to practicing medicine and not jumping through governmental hoops and drowning in paperwork. Most of the mainstream media is working very hard to downplay Dr. Paul's viability as a candidate. He has a platform that both Republican and Democrats can support.

My husband is a member of the ACP. Like many physicians his schedule and dedication to patients doesn't allow him much time to get involved in political or legislative movements. Please bring Dr. Paul's message to his fellow physicians. He is our only hope for a better country and better healthcare system. I challenge you to briefly explore what he stands for and you will see why I have been inspired to support Dr. Paul and work to get the word out. We have had enough lawyers in Washington now is the time to have a physician heal our country.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 10:40 AM
I'll gladly help with this, as I'd rather write than call, if ya know what I mean.

anewvoice
09-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Any help is appreciated! I think a flyer targetted specifically at his Doctor credentials and then supporting voting information in the medical realm (along with the standard Constitutional items).

THe article above is a great one to include. Know of any others?

nayjevin
09-06-2007, 03:27 PM
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=22

articles/speeches by ron paul on health care

we could leave a good flyer with any receptionist

also nurses who have been around awhile

Corydoras
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Might be best to 1) aim flyers at physicians in general, not just ob/gyns... and 2) to see if you can find associations of Christian physicians in your area, because they are more likely to share Dr. Paul's consistent pro-life ethic.

It's true that obstetricians have the highest insurance premiums and are being driven out into solely gyn practice because they can't afford the premiums that go with delivering babies. But the fact is that obstetricians and gynecologists are overwhelmingly pro-abortion.

Just sayin'.

Inflation
09-06-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=22

articles/speeches by ron paul on health care

we could leave a good flyer with any receptionist

also nurses who have been around awhile

VistaPrint is giving away free postcards, and has cheap mailing services.

I'll work on making custom postcards for doctors, nurses, etc.

Then it's easy to get a bunch of addresses and send them off.