PDA

View Full Version : Our own mini-campaign

Sematary
08-31-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm beginning to feel like a little mini campaign office here. I've got 2nd amendment fliers printing:

http://www.doomwadstation.com/2nd.jpg

and I am boxing up four boxes of those Ozzfest fliers and shipping them out today.
I am also still working with people on the Philly Rally and I am planning on doing some distribution today, along with setting up plans for Gillette Stadium in October and Fenway in September and now I am planning on going to NH on Sept 29 for the rally. :-)

Holy campaigns, Batman!

Dustancostine
08-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Sem,

I bet all of the other campaigns are jealous that RP has people like you.

Great thing is that RP has many. :)

ghemminger
08-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Sem,

DITTO tha Mon!

Sematary
08-31-2007, 10:04 AM
Sem,

I hope so. ;)

speciallyblend
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Yep get to work,no rest for you.

I see you got my package of flyers sent ,been busy i see;) teasin

If if makes you feel better Colorado Meet-up groups are working really hard they have it together.

I just started my group and many good things to come.I also work for an internet company that has 5 #1 sites 6000 unique vistors a day,so im working hard on getting some banner ads and links to ron pauls site,wish me luck on that.

Once i get the flyers,i will go business to business door to door in lake/summit/eagle counties which includes Copper Mtn/Cooper Mtn/Vail/Beaver Creek/edwards-avon/Keystone/Breckenridge/A-basin/Frisco-Dillion-Silverthorne-Leadville-Twin Lakes Colorado:):):)

I'm doing my part,now Ron Paulers get busy:) I'm out Ron Pauling IT/ Ron Paul 2008

Sematary
08-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Yep get to work,no rest for you.

I see you got my package of flyers sent ,been busy i see;) teasin

If if makes you feel better Colorado Meet-up groups are working really hard they have it together.

I just started my group and many good things to come.I also work for an internet company that has 5 #1 sites 6000 unique vistors a day,so im working hard on getting some banner ads and links to ron pauls site,wish me luck on that.

Once i get the flyers,i will go business to business door to door in lake/summit/eagle counties which includes Copper Mtn/Cooper Mtn/Vail/Beaver Creek/edwards-avon/Keystone/Breckenridge/A-basin/Frisco-Dillion-Silverthorne-Leadville-Twin Lakes Colorado:):):)

I'm doing my part,now Ron Paulers get busy:) I'm out Ron Pauling IT/ Ron Paul 2008

I've been thinking about the banner thing. I know the clickthrough rate is abysmal but would you think it would be worthwhile to get a banner advertisement on as many sites on the internet as possible?