PDA

View Full Version : GOP Selects Rudy who fell below Paul in Votes

Change
08-14-2008, 10:25 AM
A speaking spot for Rudy when he failed to garner much support at all from Republicans in the primary. Cleary, GOP cares very little for Ron Paul Republicans

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08142008/news/regionalnews/rudy_for_prime_time_at_gop_gala_124415.htm

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 10:35 AM
A speaking spot for Rudy when he failed to garner much support at all from Republicans in the primary.

Give them a break. It ain't easy finding people who make McCain look good.

Change
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
When I think of Rudy, I think of National ID Cards mandated with DNA chips and tracking systems, and the telecommunication lines, like with the voting machines and the "telecommunication companies" that "Secure" the transport of the data. He creeps me out completely.

MRoCkEd
08-14-2008, 12:22 PM
He's speaking the night of the rally, eh

pacelli
08-14-2008, 01:00 PM
When I think of Rudy, I think of National ID Cards mandated with DNA chips and tracking systems, and the telecommunication lines, like with the voting machines and the "telecommunication companies" that "Secure" the transport of the data. He creeps me out completely.

I personally think of Nosferatu:

http://pichostonline.com/u/080814/0f9f27a5cf.jpg

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:02 PM
The GOP knows who they want and who they don't. ;)

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 01:09 PM
The GOP knows who they want and who they don't. ;)

The RNC knows who they want. The rank and file don't, but they know who they don't want. And 9iu11iani's it.

Let them demonstrate clearly to the rank and file that they don't represent them, they dictate to them. Suits me.

GunnyFreedom
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Hahaha! Rudy "Freedom means ceding to authority" Giulianni?!?! Dondero must be brimming over with pride... I wonder if we should make 40,000 handbills with Rudy's "Freedom is about the willingness of every individual to cede a great deal of discretion in what they can do to a lawful authority" speech and 'snow' the inside of the RNC convention with it......hehehe

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:23 PM
The RNC knows who they want. The rank and file don't, but they know who they don't want. And 9iu11iani's it.

Let them demonstrate clearly to the rank and file that they don't represent them, they dictate to them. Suits me. The RNC calls the shots for the GOP, do they not?

Change
08-14-2008, 09:39 PM
The RNC calls the shots for the GOP, do they not?

Yes they do. The problem I see is that even after the primaries, Ron Paul Republicans wanted in on the platform, which is part of the overall process of selecting and formulating your party's vision. Every step of the way the RNC blocked Ron Paul Republicans and still continue to ignore, now close to 100,000 active feet on the ground. Stupid move by GOP and RNC. They have very little time to "figure that out".

The GOP has no ground game, Ron Paul is the grassroots and ground game. Without the mass media campaign shell game for McCain, they have no ground game. The average American must be fully marketed to get out the vote for McCain - from my understanding not many are big fans of McCain and will only move on the fact they don't want Obama. The mass media campaign, only has that motivating factor. His campaign certainly cannot do it alone. As a person who saw up close the ground game during the primaries, there is no McCain ground game at this point, they are counting on the mass media. We all know where they stand, and it isn't with McCain.

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes they do. The problem I see is that even after the primaries, Ron Paul Republicans wanted in on the platform, which is part of the overall process of selecting and formulating your party's vision. Every step of the way the RNC blocked Ron Paul Republicans and still continue to ignore, now close to 100,000 active feet on the ground. Stupid move by GOP and RNC. They have very little time to "figure that out".

The GOP has no ground game, Ron Paul is the grassroots and ground game. Without the mass media campaign shell game for McCain, they have no ground game. The average American must be fully marketed to get out the vote for McCain - from my understanding not many are big fans of McCain and will only move on the fact they don't want Obama. The mass media campaign, only has that motivating factor. His campaign certainly cannot do it alone. As a person who saw up close the ground game during the primaries, there is no McCain ground game at this point, they are counting on the mass media. We all know where they stand, and it isn't with McCain.
Thanks for the answer. It just looks and sounds like another very typical political party FUBAR to me.

tonesforjonesbones
08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't know why the Ron Paul Republicans are continuing to beat their heads against a brick wall. Move ON! Tones

crhoades
08-14-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.gunowners.org/pres08/giuliani01.jpg