PDA

View Full Version : White people a minority by 2042

brandon
08-14-2008, 07:54 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/20080814/ap_on_go_ot/white_minority

Discuss...

Kludge
08-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Close the borders because white people are going to be a minority?

Boo hoo.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 08:17 AM
The free market will take care of this. Stormfront will probably register "pure" whites like the American Kennel Club registers retrievers. I look forward to the day when Native Americans aren't the only ones who have to have their ethnicity registered to get it recognized... Sort of.

angelatc
08-14-2008, 08:21 AM

Close the borders! End Welfare!

Discuss...

Whatever. Then maybe my grandkids can get reduced / free lunches and college tuition, and I can sue for reparations.

Cinderella
08-14-2008, 08:25 AM
there is no such things as race

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:27 AM
lol funny reactions.

Have any of you ever been a minority?

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:28 AM
there is no such things as race

+1.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 08:29 AM
lol funny reactions.

You're asking a person who has been voting for Libertarians for a quarter of a century? Yes and no. Been in one often enough.

Monolithic
eh

a lot of hispanics are technically white (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanics)

i expect by 2042 the majority of them will be largely assimilated

brandon
+1.

I think that silly idea was debunked pretty well in this thread...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149970

torchbearer
lol funny reactions.

lived in jamaica for four months. i was the only white man on the mountian.

I am also a minority as a individual, and i'm constantly being raped by the majority everytime I pay taxes on MY PROPERTY. among many other things as well.

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:30 AM
You're asking a person who has been voting for Libertarians for a quarter of a century? Yes and no...

That's not quite what I mean. A stranger walking passed you on the street can't identify you as a libertarian unless you have a Badnarik shirt on or something.

I'm talking about race.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Whatever. Then maybe my grandkids can get reduced / free lunches and college tuition, and I can sue for reparations.

You are your own grandchild? hm

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:32 AM

Interesting. DId you actually live amongst the Jamaican natives, or did you live in a tourist area?

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:33 AM
I think that silly idea was debunked pretty well in this thread...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149970

I think I debunked that nonsense in detail in another threads weeks ago.
And i'm not going to spend the lil' time i have this morning educating your ignorance.
There is only one race, human. all other descriptions like african, caucasian, jew, etc are descriptors of humans by a collective commonality by outside characterizations and regional location.
This is an area of expertise for me, something i studied much in sociology.
To say otherwise, is to spread the ignorance of earlier man's perception of the new world around him.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Do you think black people might try to kill all the whites one day? The government does in Zimbabwe.

brandon
There is only one race, human.

I think you have the word species confused with the word race.

This is an area of expertise for me, something i studied much in sociology.

I'd ask your teacher for a refund.

torchbearer
Interesting. DId you actually live amongst the Jamaican natives, or did you live in a tourist area?

i live among the people, learned some their languages and cultural traditions.
In fact, i found out much later, that lil' concrete home i lived in for a short period was on Mount Zion in a community could Priory.
I was visited by many religious men.

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:37 AM

It wasn't my teacher's opinions, it was all the scientist over all the years trying to put together the facts and educate the people on those facts.
The ignorance is yours. and your pride in your ignorance really looks stupid, as stupid as a bigot using the word ******.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-14-2008, 08:38 AM

I have a few questions

Why do humans have so many different faces? There's no animal that has this.

Why do we use the word 'race' towards different humans? Wouldn't 'specie' be the proper term? Or are they two different things?

example: pit bull can breed with a wolf. a boxer can breed with a poodle. are they different races? Why don't we use the same words with them?

Mister Grieves
08-14-2008, 08:38 AM
One good thing is this should put an end to Affirmative Action, since whites would qualify for it.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Did they try to estimate when "purebreds" of all stripes will be outnumbered by those of "mixed race"?

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:39 AM
The content is what you choose to ignore.

There is only one race, human. all other descriptions like african, caucasian, jew, etc are descriptors of humans by a collective commonality by outside characterizations and regional location.

Kludge
08-14-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm more fearful of when heterosexuals will be outnumbered...

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 08:42 AM
I have a few questions

Why do humans have so many different faces? There's no animal that has this.

Ah, but they do. Look more closely.

Why do we use the word 'race' towards different humans? Wouldn't 'specie' be the proper term? Or are they two different things?

Two different things. If a male and a female can produce fertile offspring, they are the same species.

example: pit bull can breed with a wolf. a boxer can breed with a poodle. are they different races? Why don't we usee thee same words with them?

They are different "breeds". It's nothing but sheer discrimination. You really should get upset at the injustice of it all. They are demeaned by the word "breed". j/k

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Caucasian is a description of a group of humans that originated from the Caucus Mountain region and have pale skin.
It was derived from the region of the Caucasus mountains. The 18th century German philosopher Christoph Meiners first named the concept of the Caucasian, but the term was more widely popularized in the 19th c. under the name "Varietas Caucasia" by the German scientist and naturalist, Johann Friedrich Blumenbach who "borrowed the name Caucasian" from Meiners.

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:44 AM
I hate to argue semantics, since it is totally unrelated to the thread...but I will dedicate this one last post to it.

Torchbearer, you assert there is only one race. HOWEVER, I asked the question...

To which you responded

I lived in jamaica for four months. i was the only white man on the mountian.

I am also a minority as a individual,

Your hypocricy is mind numbing. If there is only one race, then why would you acknowledge being a racial minority?

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:45 AM
I'm more fearful of when heterosexuals will be outnumbered...

Since homosexuals don't reproduce I don't think this will ever be a problem.

Kludge
08-14-2008, 08:47 AM

Pretty sure they haven't identified the "gay gene" yet.

angelatc
08-14-2008, 08:47 AM
You are your own grandchild? hm

Not yet, but maybe if my first husband passes on, my second marriage could make that work out for me.

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Pretty sure they haven't identified the "gay gene" yet.

It doesn't exist.

angelatc
lol funny reactions.

Are you male? Then you're a minority.

Kludge
It doesn't exist.

I knooooow. Derrr :p

You said :

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 08:49 AM

Oh, give that time. They're already either capable of, or working on, being able to fertilize one woman's egg with the DNA from another and planting that egg back in the woman who produced it. Just because some lesbians are quite wealthy.

brandon
I knooooow. Derrr :p

DEEERRRRRRR <IMHO> :rolleyes:

JosephTheLibertarian
Not yet, but maybe if my first husband passes on, my second marriage could make that work out for me.

Passes on, where? :cool:

brandon
08-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Are you male? Then you're a minority.

I enjoy being part of that minority. :)

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 08:50 AM
I hate to argue semantics, since it is totally unrelated to the thread...but I will dedicate this one last post to it.

Torchbearer, you assert there is only one race. HOWEVER, I asked the question...

To which you responded

Your hypocricy is mind numbing. If there is only one race, then why would you acknowledge being a racial minority?

i was a descriptive minority as i was as an individual, which i also included in my post, you left out. you can categorize people by any label if there are similar characteristic to bind them together.
My skin is white, i was the only white skin person on the mountain, makes me a minority by that description.
Doesn't mean I was a different animal than the other humans on that mountain.

brandon
08-14-2008, 09:16 AM
i was a descriptive minority as i was as an individual, which i also included in my post, you left out.
I included this in the quote.You said you were *also* a minority as an individual. This implies that there were two ways you were a minority. In addition, before you made your post I made it clear I was referring to racial minority. Anyway, this is just really really silly. Just give it up man.

Doesn't mean I was a different animal than the other humans on that mountain.

I'm not sure what this even means.

Are you saying that everything living on the island described as a human was really one giant organism?

Or do you mean "separate species" when you say "different animal?"... In which case you are once again confusing species and race.

Taxonomically, a race is a subset of a species.

Johnnybags
08-14-2008, 09:23 AM
prerequisite for survival. That ensures a majority for years to come. Stay out of major cities, high tax nanny states, and wherever there is a saturation of public transportation. Move to the first state that seeks succession(within 5-10 yrs is likely).

DAFTEK
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm a typical white person! hahaha.... And i have many typical black friends... :p

lucius
08-14-2008, 09:46 AM

I am also a minority as a individual, and i'm constantly being raped by the majority everytime I pay taxes on MY PROPERTY. among many other things as well.

Lamb's Breath ;)

TastyWheat
08-14-2008, 10:03 AM
In South Texas whites are already a minority.

Mister Grieves
08-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Move to the first state that seeks succession(within 5-10 yrs is likely).
Which states are the likely candidates for that?

I would have assumed New Hampshire, but after seeing how they voted in the primaries I realized they're no better than Ohio or Florida. Them having the motto "Live free or die" is a bunch of garbage.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-14-2008, 10:13 AM
prerequisite for survival. That ensures a majority for years to come. Stay out of major cities, high tax nanny states, and wherever there is a saturation of public transportation. Move to the first state that seeks succession(within 5-10 yrs is likely).

Why don't you join our new CSA movement? Seems like noone is interested.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Which states are the likely candidates for that?

I would have assumed New Hampshire, but after seeing how they voted in the primaries I realized they're no better than Ohio or Florida. Them having the motto "Live free or die" is a bunch of garbage.

Western states. The Great Plains and Rocky Mountains. The states that get run over by the numerous tiny but heavily populated Atlantic Coast states all the time with "one size fits all" laws that do not fit them. I think.

brandon
08-14-2008, 10:16 AM
In South Texas whites are already a minority.

Yea, I would be surprised if white people make up even 10% of the population in Philadelphia.

Since I moved to philadelphia I have been the victim of two race motivated assaults. I have racial slurs screamed at me for simply walking down streets that white people aren't supposed to walk down.

At least I know I can still move away from all the racism to raise my children. I hate to think that my grandchildren will be brought up in a time when most of the country is like Philadelphia.

Johnnybags
08-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Why don't you join our new CSA movement? Seems like noone is interested.

and where.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-14-2008, 10:21 AM
and where.

where what? Nate created a thread for it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=150069

Johnnybags
08-14-2008, 10:30 AM
New England Groups Look to Secede
Body:

Jim Kozubek
Manchester (NH) Union Leader
August 11,2008

NEW CASTLE--For the time political campaigns have been moving to centrism, integrating voter blocs and appealing to unity, scattered groups across New England have been moving to fractionalize, to break their states from the union.

Burt Cohen, 57, a former state senator, is leading a front in New Hampshire to secede from the U.S., and join with Maine, Vermont, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Gaspé Peninsula to create a new authority called New Acadia or Novacadia based on maps of a 1702 maritime union.

"This is a continuation of my politics," Cohen said. "I am interested in people taking part in decisions, and right now, it seems to me that fewer and fewer people have more concentrated wealth and power."

Secessionists draw the soul of their ideas from the 1957 Leopold Kohr book The Breakdown of Nations in which Kohr argued social and economic failures are due to a deplorable condition of "bigness," he said.

The logic is based on the idea that individuals, cities and regions have diverse economic and political interests; once a population becomes too large, resources and taxes are not fairly dispensed and a government fails to provide adequate representation, he said.

"The founding fathers could not have imagined 300 million people," he said. "This country includes a lot of people with disparate points of view, and to have them represented in a single government, you have to ask, How realistic is that?"

Cohen said that instead of political moves to centrism and unity, New Englanders could find greater economic and social advantages in a move to decentralization.

He bases this idea, of economic regionalism, on a 1981 Joel Garreau book, The Nine Nations of North America, that insists the U.S. is made up of
nine bioregions, each with unique interests.

"People in bio-regions have much more in common, shared values and can find what works best for economic development that might not work in another region," he said.

Cohen, a self-described "progressive," is looking for a mix of support from libertarians, paleo-conservatives suspect of higher-spending subsidies and defense budgets, and those willing to ask "a lot of very serious, legitimate questions."

For one, he said, New Hampshire has for years paid more to the federal government than it gets in spending.

"I have spoken lightly with some individuals who filed and there is interest," said Howard Wilson of Andover, a libertarian and state Senate candidate. "The federal government is part of the problem, and we are going
to put them on notice."

Secessionists in their writings oppose high defense spending and intervention, corporate subsidies, bailouts of financial institutions and central banking.

Caleb Johnson of Keene, for instance, set up epublicofnh.org for secession, with papers citing federal borrowing and printing of "fiat currency" as causes of a weakening dollar, predicting dismal outcomes.

But the forms of capitalism, free-trade and protectionism, have remained sources of division in secessionist movements.

Nova Scotia¹s Atlantica Party made electoral reform a priority to secession and Atlantic Institute for Market Studies began a bid in 2006 to create a free-trade zone in New England and Nova Scotia called Atlantica.

Atlantic Institute seeks to capitalize on the region¹s maritime position in the era of globalization, but the move drew a small-scale riot at its 2006 convention from the Black Bloc, a group who thinks the free-trade zone will harm worker and environmental rights.

Sebastian Ronin, a strident localist, broke with Atlantic Party in 2007 and created the Novacadia party to secede (citing the 2000 Clarity Act created relative to Quebec¹s mid-1990s separatist movement that gives provinces the legal right to secede).

Thomas Naylor, 72, economics professor emeritus from Duke University, and founder of the Second Vermont Republic for secession in 2003, connected Ronin with New England movements.

The first secessionist convention in Vermont in 2006 drew 300 people (11 to 13 percent of the state supports secession, said University of Vermont polls) and last year representatives from 25 states signed a document called the Chattanooga Declaration.

It said "the old right-left split is meaningless and dead" and due to the "privileges, monopolies, and powers that private corporations have won from government, without secession, liberty and self-government can never be sustained."

The third convention is at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester from Nov. 14 to 16, drawing Cohen, Naylor, Ronin, Carolyn Chute, 61, author and founder of 2nd Maine Militia, Kirkpatrick Sale, 71, of Middlebury Institute in New York.

krazy kaju
08-14-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't understand how this can even be considered news.

The_Orlonater
08-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't think anyone will ever secede. The government wouldn't tolerate it. We also have apretty big military.

brandon
08-14-2008, 11:05 AM
I don't understand how this can even be considered news.

It's not like there is anything more important going on. We aren't in three wars, the dollar is fine, we are as free as we have always been. I mean...what else do you want them to talk about?

Olympics? Check
McBama? check
Percentage of white people in 34 years? check

What else is there?????

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 11:11 AM
What else is there?????

Don't ask that or I'll direct you to the thread TW is playing in right now... :rolleyes:

New York For Paul
08-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Unfortunately, there are many minorities that feel whites have harmed them and owe them. They are waiting patiently for payback. Plus many immigrants do not want to assimilate, they just want payback as well for "colonial era" wrongs committed against their countries.

Obama Supporters here in the US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H11x6bMu4Y

Obama 'Church': 'America Has Been Raping People of Color And America Has To Pay For The Rape'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfWnY5PC0CQ&feature=related

Overseas problems.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_ufMchHKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2E9oz4dfLs

The_Orlonater
08-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Unfortunately, there are many minorities that feel whites have harmed them and owe them. They are waiting patiently for payback. Plus many immigrants do not want to assimilate, they just want payback as well for "colonial era" wrongs committed against their countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_ufMchHKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2E9oz4dfLs

They weren't even alive...

aravoth
08-14-2008, 12:04 PM

Discuss...

Duh

New York For Paul
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxNeGOXSoA&feature=related

Agent Chameleon
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
This silly article is just another attempt by the globalist media to stir up tensions amongst Americans. Divide and conquer. Pit Americans against Americans. Great way to allow the USA to collapse when the people squabble over petty differences instead of standing shoulder-to-shoulder against tyranny.

Plus the articles includes illegals in that projection, and I'm fairly certain that if Ted and Bush couldn't get amnesty passed, then Obama and McCain will have just a hard enough time. Besides, evidence shows that illegals are beginning to pack their bags. Hopefully they'll all be gone soon. :D

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 12:22 PM
If race doesn't even exist then why does the government keep insisting on tracking, counting and reporting the racial stats?

Agent Chameleon
08-14-2008, 12:29 PM
If race doesn't even exist then why does the government keep insisting on tracking, counting and reporting the racial stats?

So they can divide us?

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 12:30 PM
So they can divide us?
I think so. ;)

dannno
08-14-2008, 12:36 PM
eh

a lot of hispanics are technically white (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanics)

i expect by 2042 the majority of them will be largely assimilated

A lot of hispanics are technically indigenous Native Americans.

Who is assimilating now, biatch?

Agent Chameleon
08-14-2008, 12:48 PM
A lot of hispanics are technically indigenous Native Americans.

Who is assimilating now, biatch?

Mestizo actually.

Plus they're native to Latin America, not the USA.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Wake me up to the injustice of it all when we become a minority in Europe.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:09 PM

Discuss...

The confusion comes from thinking that the white way is the American way. No other culture endangers the American way more than the European pagan. We just can't drop the idea of European political partisanship for the greater bipartisan idea of the self-evident truths and unalienable rights that enabled our Founding Fathers to, against their own wills and natures, to implement the means to put their positions as 'gentlemen' in society to death. The very same idea that recognized that the king's human soul should know exactly the same things as the souls of the lowest untouchable human beings or else he is a tyrant. This is all lightning in a bottle that we need to appreciate.

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:17 PM
U.S. Population Projected to Hit 400 Million in 2039
by Mark Mather and Kelvin Pollard

(August 2008) The U.S. population is set to reach 400 million by 2039, four years earlier than previously projected, according to new population projections from the U.S. Census Bureau. Whites are projected to drop below 50 percent of the U.S. population by 2042, according to the new data.

The United States reached 300 million people in 2006. At the time, non-Hispanic whites made up about two-thirds of the population (see Table (http://www.prb.org/pdf08/us400million.pdf)). However, over the next several decades, there will be a sharp—and unprecedented—increase in racial and ethnic minorities, especially in the Latino population.

By the time the country reaches 400 million:

The white, non-Hispanic share of the population is expected to drop to 51 percent.
Over one in four U.S. residents is expected to be Hispanic—up from one in seven in 2006.
The Census Bureau projects that the number of Asians and Pacific Islanders will approach 28.3 million—more than twice their 2006 population.
The African American population is expected to make up 12 percent of the U.S. population—the same percentage it was when the country reached the 300 million mark.1
Natural increase (the excess of births over deaths) currently accounts for 60 percent of U.S. population growth, while net immigration makes up the other 40 percent. However, when including the children of immigrants, immigration plays a much larger role in population growth. The Pew Hispanic Center projects that new immigrants and their descendants will account for 87 percent of U.S. population growth between 2005 and 2050.2

The population in younger age groups is projected to reach majority-minority status sooner than those in older age categories, primarily because of the rapid growth in immigrant children.3 Minorities are projected to make up just over 50 percent of the population under age 18 by 2023, and 62 percent of all children by 2050.

Mark Mather is associate vice president for Domestic Programs at PRB. Kelvin Pollard is a senior demographer at the Population Reference Bureau.

References
Estimates for whites, blacks, and Asian and Pacific Islanders are for non-Hispanics and include persons who identify with only one race.
Pew Hispanic Center, U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050, accessed online at http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf, on August 7, 2008.
Immigrant children include those who were born outside of the United States plus those who were born in the United States but have at least one foreign-born parent.
Copyright 2008, Population Reference Bureau. All rights reserved.

http://www.prb.org/Articles/2008/us400million.aspx

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
So they can divide us?

New Orleans at one time was the most sophisticated place to live in the Western Hemiphere with people of every ethnicity living peacefully together. Once the government stepped in to fix the problem, things got so bad that black bars existed where a black man couldn't go into it unless his shade of brown was lighter than a shade of brown that was exhibited at the front of the bar.

Agent Chameleon
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
The confusion comes from thinking that the white way is the American way. No other culture endangers the American way more than the European pagan. We just can't drop the idea of European political partisanship for the greater bipartisan idea of the self-evident truths and unalienable rights that enabled our Founding Fathers to, against their own wills and natures, to implement the means to put their positions as 'gentlemen' in society to death. The very same idea that recognized that the king's human soul should know exactly the same things as the souls of the lowest untouchable human beings or else he is a tyrant. This is all lightning in a bottle that we need to appreciate.

Why is the "European" way more dangerous than the "Arab" or "African" way?

I don't understand your point.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:23 PM
U.S. Population Projected to Hit 400 Million in 2039
by Mark Mather and Kelvin Pollard

(August 2008) The U.S. population is set to reach 400 million by 2039, four years earlier than previously projected, according to new population projections from the U.S. Census Bureau. Whites are projected to drop below 50 percent of the U.S. population by 2042, according to the new data.

The United States reached 300 million people in 2006. At the time, non-Hispanic whites made up about two-thirds of the population (see Table (http://www.prb.org/pdf08/us400million.pdf)). However, over the next several decades, there will be a sharp—and unprecedented—increase in racial and ethnic minorities, especially in the Latino population.

By the time the country reaches 400 million:

The white, non-Hispanic share of the population is expected to drop to 51 percent.
Over one in four U.S. residents is expected to be Hispanic—up from one in seven in 2006.
The Census Bureau projects that the number of Asians and Pacific Islanders will approach 28.3 million—more than twice their 2006 population.
The African American population is expected to make up 12 percent of the U.S. population—the same percentage it was when the country reached the 300 million mark.1
Natural increase (the excess of births over deaths) currently accounts for 60 percent of U.S. population growth, while net immigration makes up the other 40 percent. However, when including the children of immigrants, immigration plays a much larger role in population growth. The Pew Hispanic Center projects that new immigrants and their descendants will account for 87 percent of U.S. population growth between 2005 and 2050.2

The population in younger age groups is projected to reach majority-minority status sooner than those in older age categories, primarily because of the rapid growth in immigrant children.3 Minorities are projected to make up just over 50 percent of the population under age 18 by 2023, and 62 percent of all children by 2050.

Mark Mather is associate vice president for Domestic Programs at PRB. Kelvin Pollard is a senior demographer at the Population Reference Bureau.

References
Estimates for whites, blacks, and Asian and Pacific Islanders are for non-Hispanics and include persons who identify with only one race.
Pew Hispanic Center, U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050, accessed online at http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf, on August 7, 2008.
Immigrant children include those who were born outside of the United States plus those who were born in the United States but have at least one foreign-born parent.
Copyright 2008, Population Reference Bureau. All rights reserved.

http://www.prb.org/Articles/2008/us400million.aspx

By the time this nation reaches 400 million:

1) I will be resting dead in my grave.

Feenix566
08-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Racism is so stupid it boggles my mind.

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:27 PM
By the time this nation reaches 400 million:

1) I will be resting dead in my grave. Me too probably. ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Why is the "European" way more dangerous than the "Arab" or "African" way?

I don't understand your point.

As Americans, we tend to become Europeans when our nation erodes to tyranny. Europeans have primitive political systems when compared to ours because they tend to promote partisan politics as they are based on an ancient political spectrum created by Aristotle. Aristocracies.
In contrast, our founding fathers found common political ground not just for all Americans but for every living human being. These truths were held self-evident as they reduced unalienably even beyond the ideal of the mind to be indelibly written on the conscience of every American soul.

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Racism is so stupid it boggles my mind.
PC agrees with you. Or is it the other way around?

Agent Chameleon
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
As Americans, we tend to become Europeans when our nation erodes to tyranny. Europeans have primitive political systems when compared to ours because they tend to promote partisan politics as they are based on an ancient political spectrum created by Aristotle. Aristocracies.
In contrast, our founding fathers found common political ground not just for all Americans but for every living human being. These truths were held self-evident as they reduced unalienably even beyond the ideal of the mind to be indelibly written on the conscience of every American soul.

Ok I can agree with that. :)

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Viva Amero!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:34 PM
PC agrees with you. Or is it the other way around?

Yes. There is something pretentious in the idea that a pure babies butt, something we are all born with, is more likely to be raised prejudice if its parents butts are dumb southerners who grow food. Or, put it another way, if one goes to college, drives a limo back and forth to work, and lives isolated in a gated community, they are far less likely to be prejudice.

Antonius Stone
08-14-2008, 01:37 PM
"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction"
-Jay Bullworth

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes. There is something pretentious in the idea that a pure babies butt, something we are all born with, is more likely to be raised prejudice if its parents butts are dumb southerners who grow food. Or, put it another way, if one goes to college, drives a limo back and forth to work, and lives isolated in a gated community, they are far less likely to be prejudice. Or perhaps it's often formed as a reasonable conclusion to draw from repeated real world, first hand experiences, on both sides. ;)

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm glad I live on an island continent.

:D

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 01:49 PM

:D We're glad too. :D

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Lamb's Breath ;)

My diet consisted of goat cheese and coconut milk. ;)
No goat curry for me.

Ya know, the rastafarians didn't eat anything from the goat?

On one of my long walks I can across a wondering rastafarian, he asked me for money. I had none with me, but i had some goat cheese. I offered to give him some, but he would not eat it, even while he was starving. Seemed kinda silly, but i walked on after talking with him shortly.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Or perhaps it's often formed as a reasonable conclusion to draw from repeated real world, first hand experiences, on both sides. ;)

My biggest breakthrough in my racial tensions came when I realized as a white person that I really don't like white people. What is with the eating of mincemeat pie and the prancing around the maypole naked? Well, I can understand getting naked.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 01:59 PM
My diet consisted of goat cheese and coconut milk. ;)
No goat curry for me.

Ya know, the rastafarians didn't eat anything from the goat?

On one of my long walks I can across a wondering rastafarian, he asked me for money. I had none with me, but i had some goat cheese. I offered to give him some, but he would not eat it, even while he was starving. Seemed kinda silly, but i walked on after talking with him shortly.

Sounds like a great opening for a F. Scott Fitzgerald novel.

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 01:59 PM
We're glad too. :D

Cheeky.

But, I'm stoked.

I know you care Truth Warrior.:D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-14-2008, 02:01 PM

Perhaps it being an island nation explains why the wayward kangaroos don't jump straight?

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 02:03 PM
My biggest breakthrough in my racial tensions came when I realized as a white person that I really don't like white people. What is with the eating of mincemeat pie and the prancing around the maypole naked? Well, I can understand getting naked. My racial consciousness was initially raised for me in the 4th grade when I had a knife pulled on me during recess. ;)

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Perhaps it being an island nation explains why the wayward kangaroos don't jump straight?

Kangaroos don't jump "straight," only "forward."

How much can a Koala Bear?

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Sounds like a great opening for a F. Scott Fitzgerald novel.

My life is like a great F. Scott Fitzgerald novel.
I have stories for days. I have met so many cool people. Done many things, been to a few places... here and there.
The places in my stories even have literary meanings. As if i was making it up for effect.
The first long trip i took on my own across the country ended up, not at the intended destination(seattle), but at a small town called independence, oregon.
Ran out of fuel, no money left. Met some gypsies(actually a girl in the group) at a swap meet in Eugene.
They brought me to independence.
I never caught the double meaning while living it... not even as I wrote it, or after i proof read it.
It was my teacher that pointed that out to me.

Same thing with spending time in Priory on Mount Zion, talking to religious leaders.
Didn't know where i was at the time, and i had no intention to spend so much time talking to local religious men.
When I end up telling someone later about it, it sounded made up. Priory of Zion?
religious men? on Mount Zion? you?

Yeah, me. :D

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Cheeky.

But, I'm stoked.

I know you care Truth Warrior.:D

Aw shucks, now you've just gone and done blown my cover. :D

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Aw shucks, now you've just gone and done blown my cover. :D

Fair dinkum.

You're not bad, for a sheila. :D

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Fair dinkum.

You're not bad, for a sheila. :D Nor you for a barbarian viking Neanderthal. :D

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Nor you for a barbarian viking Neanderthal. :D

I laughed so hard, my ancestral nose ring fell out.

Liberty Star
08-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Since start of Iraqi freedom project, trend has accelerated for various reasons. It might be even before 2042.

Matt Collins
08-14-2008, 03:26 PM

Truth Warrior
08-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I laughed so hard, my ancestral nose ring fell out. Hmm? I figured that it would just be some sort of critter bone. :D

spudea
08-14-2008, 03:36 PM
do not subscribe to group mentalities. Only individuals

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:39 PM
[quote=Truth Warrior;1612792]Hmm? I figured that it would just be some sort of critter bone. :D[/quot

Nothing fancy, just an impacted wisdom tooth from a whoolly Mammoth.

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Took me hours to remove.

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
It took me ages to source a dentists chair big enough.

Kludge
08-14-2008, 03:44 PM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

FYI.

Ozwest
08-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Apologies.

Andrew-Austin
08-14-2008, 03:52 PM
"There are many different colors in a rainbow, but they are all made up of the same light. It makes little difference if one color is more common tommorrow, the same light still shines on." - Bob Ross

canadian4ronpaul
08-14-2008, 03:58 PM
these demographic trends = the end of western civilization

Anti Federalist
08-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Piffle on this whole dumb thread.

The wheels will have long fallen off this creaking ox cart called Amerika by 2042.

The racial strains, on all sides, that the NWO has cultivated for so long will be manifested by hordes of scared, batshit crazy, hungry mobs attacking other "races", resulting in Rwandan type genocides.

Bring in the UN "peacekeepers" at that point.

Game over.

lucius
08-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Piffle on this whole dumb thread.

The wheels will have long fallen off this creaking ox cart called Amerika by 2042.

The racial strains, on all sides, that the NWO has cultivated for so long will be manifested by hordes of scared, batshit crazy, hungry mobs attacking other "races", resulting in Rwandan type genocides.

Bring in the UN "peacekeepers" at that point.

Game over.

+1

AutoDas
08-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I bet welfare is causing this. Blacks get entitlements, which makes them live unproductive lives. I don't know how much hispanics suck up from welfare, but I bet it's just a majority of them who use it.

This should be worrying because the unproductive and uneducated get to be the majority.

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
This should be worrying because the unproductive and uneducated get to be the majority.

All the unproductive people I know are lily white, friend. Everyone I know who is African-American or hispanic works--and works hard. Stuff that stereotype into your pipe and smoke it.

Not that I agree that the unproductive should be paid to breed. Just that your characterization of the unproductive as being minorities is off.

Cowlesy
08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I agree with all the people who stated that we are all the same race. I don't know the science stuff you all have studied, but it is abundantly clear to me.

That being said, I am also one who has lived in many varying areas like a tiny town, an uber-conservative city, Philly and NYC.

Though separate races don't exist, a great many people are inherently racist based on geographical differences from where people have migrated over the past few hundred years.

It sucks, but it is the truth as I have seen it. It serves to distance potential bonds between varying groups, but also strengthens bonds between those share certain characteristics.

I don't even use the term "racist" in a derogatory sense. I know a lot of very nice ones actually. Many lovely ladies who'd never marry me because I am a white anglo-saxon protestant (another arbitrary divider unfortunately) man. It is just programmed into their brains that they must marry a certain type of guy. They don't "hate" me. All too often "hate" and "racist" are mistakenly used concurrently (they certainly do occur concurrently, but not 100% of the time), and in fact these ladies are friends who love me as I love them.

In a utopian world, we could break every single person loose from these artificial constructs, but as one of those realists we all despise, I don't see that happening. In fact, as more people point fingers at other groups for their problems, it will only serve to consolidate these pre-conceived notions.

Instead of trying to change peoples' minds on this one, I elect to respect their point of view and strengthen friendship through other means.

Racist -- just another stupid term to carve us up further than we already are.

newyearsrevolution08
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Well it is up to the individual who they have sex with and have kids with. Looks to me like us white boys are starting to dig other colors OR could it be that America is not as full of racist assholes as the government tries to play it off as.

We must stay segregated and assume racial inequality is everywhere or God forbid we might all start getting along.

As far as "there is no races"... come on now. Yes I know the human race woohoo lol... but come on... There is nothing wrong with being proud of your roots. Why do people always have to go 100% this way or 100% that way.

I see differences between mexican and latino and consider them different by race and just like all type of other things in life those differences should be celebrated and accepted.

Politically I can see the reasoning as well as not having us check boxes of our race to get separated and so on BUT as far as your roots goes, there are races and plenty of them we just shouldn't be segregated or looked at differently because of them.

Truth Warrior
08-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Any volunteers to go and tell the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Nation of Islam, etc. to their face that there's just no such thing as "race"?

If you survive that, then just go and tell the KKK, American Nazis, Aryan Nation Brotherhood, Stormfront, skinheads, etc. the very same thing.

The Moog Magician
08-15-2008, 10:49 AM
Any volunteers to go and tell the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Nation of Islam, etc. to their face that there's just no such thing as "race"?

If you survive that, then just go and tell the KKK, American Nazis, Aryan Nation Brotherhood, Stormfront, skinheads, etc. the very same thing.

There is such a thing as perceived race which has affected the world greatly, but race really doesn't exist.

Truth Warrior
08-15-2008, 11:05 AM
There is such a thing as perceived race which has affected the world greatly, but race really doesn't exist.
Are you volunteering for the "good works" missions? ;)

strapko
08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Awesome! Maybe we will get affirmative action for once =D.

LibertyOfOne
08-15-2008, 09:03 PM

I could care less what idiots think. The science on the matter shows that there is almost no difference at all. The genetics are the key.

Raditude
08-16-2008, 03:57 AM
I'm not reading through all of the pages, but did anyone catch the typographical and statistical error in the reporting.

It said the whites won't be the majority by 2042, though in 2050, it looks like whites will still have the majority with 46%, as the next highest is the hispanics with only 30%.

http://i36.tinypic.com/fcr41k.png

Danke
08-16-2008, 04:13 AM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

FYI.

Me too.

I lived as a minority in many countries (I was the only white guy at my high school in Nagasaki).

So what?

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 05:53 AM
I could care less what idiots think. The science on the matter shows that there is almost no difference at all. The genetics are the key. Perhaps the key word there is, "almost". ;) Ya just gotta read the fine print. The devil is often in the details.

A lot of those "idiots" are heavily armed, by the way. Would you care to explain your insightful revelation to the governments, national, state and local? They don't seem to have gotten the message yet. :D Maybe you could also explain it to the MSM too, while you're at it. :rolleyes:

Dieseler
08-16-2008, 09:02 AM
You guys are full of shit and
you ignore all that is obvious.
You're own sheepish, gullibility will be you're demise.
Good luck with that.
Have any kids? Why don't you enroll them in an 80% Black High School like I attended for four years. They will learn a lot about race in general. I can see you're little White ass kids now trying to explain that bullshit, 'there are no races', to Tyrone and his homies on the bus ride to school. They will lose a little weight everyday for awhile.
Scream racism at me now!
Oh, wait... You can't, cause there are no races.
Jesse Jackson will be pissed to when he finds out about this thread. You guys are trying to steal his ammunition.
Now that I have said all that I feel I must show some gratitude to the Black Race.
I am thankful that,
They taught me to fight.
They taught me there is no such thing as a fair street fight.
They taught me to keep my eye on my things at all times in public.
They taught me to be aware of my surroundings at all times.
They taught me to ALWAYS have a way out.
They taught me firsthand not to think that I am so smart that I can't see what is real when it is right in front of me.
All those valuable lessons and many, many more.
Go get yourselves a reality checkup.
Rant over.
Now chew me up.

Who's more racist, black people or white people? Black people! You know why? Because black people hate black people too! Everything white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people.
"I loves me some black people, but I HATES me some *******."
"What's in the tea?" "Water, bitch!"
Chris Rock

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 09:02 AM

I'll volunteer :D right before I haul ass out of there!

brandon
08-16-2008, 09:03 AM
You guys are full of shit and
you ignore all that is obvious.
You're own sheepish, gullibility will be you're demise.
Good luck with that.
Have any kids? Why don't you enroll them in an 80% Black High School like I attended for four years. They will learn a lot about race in general. I can see you're little White ass kids now trying to explain that bullshit, 'there are no races', to Tyrone and his homies on the bus ride to school. They will lose a little weight everyday for awhile.
Scream racism at me now!
Oh, wait... You can't, cause there are no races.
Jesse Jackson will be pissed to when he finds out about this thread. You guys are trying to steal his ammunition.
Now that I have said all that I feel I must show some gratitude to the Black Race.
They taught me to fight.
They taught me there is no such thing as a fair street fight.
They taught me to keep my eye on my things at all times in public.
They taught me to be aware of my surroundings at all time.
They taught me to ALWAYS have a way out.
They taught me firsthand not to think that I am so smart that I can't see what is real when it is right in front of me.
All those valuable lessons and many, many more.
Go get yourselves a reality checkup.
Rant over.
Now chew me up.

Who's more racist, black people or white people? Black people! You know why? Because black people hate black people too! Everything white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people.
"I loves me some black people, but I HATES me some *******."
"What's in the tea?" "Water, bitch!"
Chris Rock
qft

DAFTEK
08-16-2008, 09:04 AM
I'll volunteer :D right before I haul ass out of there!

And yet you are still here...... :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 09:06 AM
I'll volunteer :D right before I haul ass out of there! Let us all know how it goes, please. ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 09:08 AM
And yet you are still here...... :rolleyes:

Planning to hijack yet another thread?

truelies
08-16-2008, 09:11 AM
at the end of the day those imagine Liberty can exist in any society not dominated by a european civilisation will find out just how truly delusional their world view is when that dominance disappears in America.

forsmant
08-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Wild speculation. Lets make some babies!!! us white folk

Agent Chameleon
08-16-2008, 09:38 AM
The problem isn't "race" but culture.

In order to have a free society, you need people with cultural values that appreciate that. I feel that immigration from Europe is just as dangerous as immigration from Latin America because they are from countries that are full-tilt socialist. Immigrant families from Sweden or the Netherlands would import pro-socialist sentiment into our country and that isn't what we need.

Deport the illegals, restrict (not eliminate) immigration from all parts of the world, and assimilate those currently here.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 09:42 AM
The problem isn't "race" but culture.

In order to have a free society, you need people with cultural values that appreciate that. I feel that immigration from Europe is just as dangerous as immigration from Latin America because they are from countries that are full-tilt socialist. Immigrant families from Sweden or the Netherlands would import pro-socialist sentiment into our country and that isn't what we need.

Deport the illegals, restrict (not eliminate) immigration from all parts of the world, and assimilate those currently here.

yup. If you live where I am, you'll see that you can't go a block without seeing a teenaged girl walking a baby carriage. That's their culture.

DAFTEK
08-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Planning to hijack yet another thread?

Only the ones you blabber on ;) Weren't you leaving?

fatjohn
08-16-2008, 12:11 PM
You know as a belgian that's the thing i almost like the most of america. The etnical diversity. If you ask me all those groups will be even half of what they say due to interracial relationships. Besides most sex symbols are mixed race. Nicole sherzinger, jessica alba, barack obama... Speaking of obama you see him as black, but he has a white mother. So if you say you're only white when you're from all white ancesters and you're black when only a quarter of you're ancesters are black..., well, it goes fast that way of course.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Only the ones you blabber on ;) Weren't you leaving?

You see, this is how DAFTEK works. He attacks me, weather we agree or not, even if what he says has nothing to do with the thread itself. It truly is pathetic.

constitutional
08-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Someone post this article at goldismoney.info forums. I bet those rednecks will be up in arms over this! :)

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 12:16 PM
You see, this is how DAFTEK works. He attacks me weathr we agree or not, even if what he says has nothing to do with the thread itself. It truly is pathetic. Hunh, that just kind of reminds me of someone else. What goes around comes around. Paybacks can just be hell, can't they? ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Hunh, that just kind of reminds me of someone else. What goes around comes around. Paybacks can just be hell, can't they? ;)

I never did that. I stay on the topics. I bet you'd still oppose me, even if what he said was overboard. You don't care. And now you know why I go out of my way to disagree with you.

Kludge
08-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Whoops, check your spelling.

You see, this is how DAFTEK works. He attacks me, weather we agree or not, even if what he says has nothing to do with the thread itself. It truly is pathetic.

^ Not on topic BTW

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Whoops, check your spelling.

^ Not on topic BTW

What? I can't address an attack on me? You're a hypocrite.

Are you on topic? I wasn't even talking to you.

forsmant
08-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Its no wonder you guys have such large post counts.

Heres to frivolous posting!!! Woo HOO!

Truth Warrior
I never did that. I stay on the topics. I bet you'd still oppose me, even if what he said was overboard. You don't care. And now you know why I go out of my way to disagree with you. C'mon pull the other leg. You're really cracking me up here. :D < ROFL >

Agent Chameleon
What? I can't address an attack on me? You're a hypocrite.

Are you on topic? I wasn't even talking to you.

Just ignore DAFTEK, he seeks to get a rise out of people.

Kludge
08-16-2008, 12:25 PM

Here's to frivolous posting!!! Woo HOO!

Bah... I used to have decentralized curmudgeonisticismalocracy. This is a recent occurrence.

You still haven't figured out Joe :p

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 12:25 PM

Heres to frivolous posting!!! Woo HOO!

Not really. My posts per day is much lower than many, and I'm one of the longest standing members on this forum... I guess people can't defend themselves, eh? You're a hypocrite, I don't see you asking why "Truth Warrior" bumps his own threads 10-15 times an hour.

Agent Chameleon
08-16-2008, 12:26 PM
You still haven't figured out Joe :p

I'll never understand Joe. ;)

forsmant
08-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Not really. My posts per day is much lower than many, and I'm one of the longest standing members on this forum... I guess people can't defend themselves, eh? You're a hypocrite, I don't see you asking why "Truth Warrior" bumps his own threads 10-15 times an hour.

I skip over his posts as many of them are articles. I wasn't being sarcastic, yeah to posting.

DAFTEK
08-16-2008, 12:33 PM

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/102307/libertarian-limit.gif

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Not really. My posts per day is much lower than many, and I'm one of the longest standing members on this forum... I guess people can't defend themselves, eh? You're a hypocrite, I don't see you asking why "Truth Warrior" bumps his own threads 10-15 times an hour. To attempt to save the good ones <IMHO> from oblivion AND to just bug the statists, like JoesephTheStatist. ;)

You know just the same types of reasons that you merely try to bury them. :D

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 12:46 PM
To attempt to save the good ones <IMHO> from oblivion AND to just bug the statists, like JoeTheStatist. ;)

You know just the same types of reasons that you merely try to bury them. :D

I'm a statist? I'm an anarchist, so how is that possible? You're the one that criticized me for being an anarchist HA!

I've given you plenty of "bumps" on your freemason thread, but you wasn't very appreciative of it. You have been attacking me ever since.

Kludge
08-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Wait until I sneak something in here...

10 Funniest Pillows (http://inventorspot.com/fun_pillows)

Okay, I did it.

Agent Chameleon
08-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Cmon guys, remember that to many outsiders we are representatives of Ron Paul.

Let's bury the hatchet. ^_^

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm a statist? I'm an anarchist, so how is that possible? You're the one that criticized me for being an anarchist HA!

I've given you plenty of "bumps" on your freemason thread, but you wasn't very appreciative of it. You have been attacking me ever since.
Where, when, what posts show me the evidence. Or are you just lying again?

Yep, you're right you were just being a ZERO value added, pain the butt distractive and disruptive thread bumper and post burier. So, don't you really deserve it?

DAFTEK
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.bcf.org.uk/assets/images/world-schools07/round_2/surrounded.jpg

JosephTheLibertarian
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Where, when, what posts show me the evidence. Or are you just lying again?

Yep, you're right you were just being a ZERO value added, pain the butt distractive and disruptive thread bumper and post burier. So, don't you really deserve it?

You told me, "anarchy cannot work." In replied to my pro-anarchism postings.

Hmm. But they still bumped your threads. lol

Andrew-Austin
08-16-2008, 01:21 PM
"Race" is unimportant, anyone who says otherwise speaks out of ignorance.

Lets aim to see this thread dead, within the next few days.

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 01:47 PM
You told me, "anarchy cannot work." In replied to my pro-anarchism postings.

Hmm. But they still bumped your threads. lol
Show me MY posts. Your word on the matter is worth much less than ZIP.

Yes and they were pure garbage and NOT appreciated by me AT ALL.

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 01:53 PM

Tell the governments in the US of A your story. :rolleyes:

Cowlesy
08-16-2008, 01:55 PM

No. It *should* be unimportant, but a few centuries of history provide evidence to the contrary.

Perhaps it is just my dim, realist view on the humans in general, but the dissolution of race, class, culture or any other buzzword that can be paired with the term "warfare" will never, ever go away until the world exists in a Utopian society.

Until we have Utopia and are all shiny happy people holding hands, the best we can do is to promote our freedom movement and demonstrate that all our "races/cultures/classes" can come together in this pursuit of liberty.

At that point, it will be much easier to educate that those that the aforementioned items can be seen as artificial constructs that serve only to divide well-meaning folks.

Since we all know that a Utopian society will never exist, the best we can do is understand race issues, and work against them the best way we know how. To me, that is spreading our message of freedom and liberty.

But if people refuse to admit perceived racial differences exist, it could serve to bite you in the rear-end if you find yourself on the short-end of a stick at some point.

The Moog Magician
08-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Race is not important in deciding a person's worth as a human being. I don't even believe it exists, but race is incredibly important in terms of American society and history. To ignore race is to ignore the major driving force in the majority of America's politics for the last 230 years.

Anti Federalist
08-16-2008, 02:01 PM
No. It *should* be unimportant, but a few centuries of history provide evidence to the contrary.

Perhaps it is just my dim, realist view on the humans in general, but the dissolution of race, class, culture or any other buzzword that can be paired with the term "warfare" will never, ever go away until the world exists in a Utopian society.

Until we have Utopia and are all shiny happy people holding hands, the best we can do is to promote our freedom movement and demonstrate that all our "races/cultures/classes" can come together in this pursuit of liberty.

At that point, it will be much easier to educate that those that the aforementioned items can be seen as artificial constructs that serve only to divide well-meaning folks.

Since we all know that a Utopian society will never exist, the best we can do is understand race issues, and work against them the best way we know how. To me, that is spreading our message of freedom and liberty.

But if people refuse to admit perceived racial differences exist, it could serve to bite you in the rear-end if you find yourself on the short-end of a stick at some point.

And there you have it.

QFT

Truth Warrior
08-16-2008, 02:33 PM
And there you have it.

QFT

And there you have it.

QFT

:)

brandon
08-16-2008, 05:02 PM
+1 to Cowlesy's post

Conza88
08-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Ohhh sweet; will whites get affirmative action policies too? :rolleyes:

josephadel_3
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM

Human race? That's what he meant dummy.

torchbearer
11-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Eventually all people will be mixed... given enough time. It is inevitable.

orafi
11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Eventually all people will be mixed... given enough time. It is inevitable.

We don't have time!

p4poetic
11-12-2008, 08:07 PM
The free market will take care of this. Stormfront will probably register "pure" whites like the American Kennel Club registers retrievers. I look forward to the day when Native Americans aren't the only ones who have to have their ethnicity registered to get it recognized... Sort of.

I passed by that awful website a few times. They talk about this a lot. I think they think they're an endangered species of some sort, and are 'worried' about the cruel treatment of their people. :confused: Or something like that. That place creeps me out.

torchbearer
11-12-2008, 08:09 PM
We don't have time!

We can't stop time.
We are time travelers.
The idea of black and white will seem really obsurd to people in the future.
They will see us as bigots the same as we see the slave owners of colonial america.

pcosmar
11-12-2008, 08:14 PM
How did a long dead thread with a Stupid racist basis get dragged to the front page?

torchbearer
11-12-2008, 08:16 PM
How did a long dead thread with a Stupid racist basis get dragged to the front page?

looks like post 161.

dannno
11-12-2008, 08:27 PM
White people a minority by 2042?

I'm ok with that.

I'm white. The hottest girls I've ever seen are not white. I've fallen in love with several girls who are not white. Ultimately this is a big factor in determining majorities and minorities. Who am I to judge?

Andrew-Austin
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
This thread reminds of that South Park episode that has illegal immigrants from the future, the "tookurjobs" one.

danberkeley
11-12-2008, 08:44 PM
better get that baby factory running! :D

SigurdVolsung
11-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Im not going to argue about whether race exists or not, but I will say that all I care about is the preservation of my culture, at any cost.

torchbearer
11-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Im not going to argue about whether race exists or not, but I will say that all I care about is the preservation of my culture, at any cost.

Culture is taught. So its up to you to teach your children your culture.