PDA

View Full Version : Bob Conley's poll numbers

Agent Chameleon
08-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Does anyone know of Bob Conley's recent poll numbers, or is there anyone from SC who has a notion as to whether Conley's got a decent shot against Goober Graham?

RSLudlum
08-14-2008, 12:03 AM
the last i've heard is he's a down by a margin of 10, and if local talk radio is any indication, Conley has a hell of a chance....Many in my area are downright sick and tired of Grahamnesty, they only problem is getting the many Repubs. to actually vote for each race and not 'pull the all Republican lever' at the polls.

RP4EVER
08-16-2008, 12:27 AM
http://www.pollster.com/polls/sc/08-sc-sen-ge-gvc.php

For what its worth......... its a month old though

Nathan Hale
08-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Lindsey Graham is going to be tough to unseat. Last I heard Conley was losing by about 65/35. What's his plan? Anybody working in that district with any info?

RP4EVER
08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Conleys main problem is going to be the Democrats.

He has to get them behind him or hes going no where; the fact that he has 35% on his own speaks of great disdain for Graham.

I say this because I have a several family members in South Carolina; all of them from Florence and active in the Democratic Party......and none of them have heard any favorable things from the Democratic "Leaders" in that area.

Printo
08-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Email people like Glenn Beck & see if we can get Conley some face time, either on radio and/or TV. If people hear about how this guy is more conservative than Grahamnesty, money could start flowing in & so could the support. Conley can win, mostly because Graham is a douche bag.

gaazn
09-01-2008, 06:30 AM
He has a chance if the Graham gay rumors are verified by MSM.

gaazn
09-01-2008, 06:34 AM
not looking good for conley. graham needs to be significanly under 50% in opinion polls for there to be any hope in the real poll.

Imperial
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
not looking good for conley. graham needs to be significanly under 50% in opinion polls for there to be any hope in the real poll.

It is looking better than many other campaigns though. I will take that 35% and hope for the factor of Obama-drones voting D down the ticket.

I think Conley will get my straw poll votes.

RSLudlum
09-01-2008, 10:16 AM
It is looking better than many other campaigns though. I will take that 35% and hope for the factor of Obama-drones voting D down the ticket.

I'm thinking the same thing, but SC Repubs have to make an effort not to do the same. There are many republicans that express their disgust for Graham but may not have any idea who Conley is right now, and Conley being associated with Obama as a dem (party name only) candidate doesn't help the situation.

Peace&Freedom
09-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm thinking the same thing, but SC Repubs have to make an effort not to do the same. There are many republicans that express their disgust for Graham but may not have any idea who Conley is right now, and Conley being associated with Obama as a dem (party name only) candidate doesn't help the situation.

Especially with the three mistakes Obama made in the past two months, by 1) his abandoning even a semblence of antiwar rhetoric once he secured the nomination, 2) not responding effectively to the negative ads McCain ran, and 3) picking Biden as a VP, since that choice is unlikely to help him pick up a single extra state. Either O is choking on his own, or under orders from the NWO/banker rulers, and his election is no longer a lock, let alone having coattails.