PDA

View Full Version : updated list of reasons Obama won't save us?

haaaylee
08-13-2008, 08:47 PM
i'm looking to get a good list of reasons why Obama isn't going to save us all. i'm encountering far too many friends who ends any kind of argument with "i can't wait until Obama is president." I tend to go blank though when trying to make good arguments, i always forget everything besides CFR, FISA, and his recent 50 hours of service by students...........

DAFTEK
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
i'm looking to get a good list of reasons why Obama isn't going to save us all. i'm encountering far too many friends who ends any kind of argument with "i can't wait until Obama is president." I tend to go blank though when trying to make good arguments, i always forget everything besides CFR, FISA, and his recent 50 hours of service by students...........

I just hope your not propping McPain in the proses thou... :rolleyes:

DAFTEK
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Ohh yeah, just do a search on the forum, there was a good list done not to long ago...

haaaylee
08-13-2008, 09:00 PM
I just hope your not propping McPain in the proses thou... :rolleyes:

Oh please. Never. I try to make the conversation less pro Ron Paul and more just pointing out how Obama isn't our savior.

I tried a search and couldn't find anything all that good... Was it in General Politics?

dirknb@hotmail.com
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Talk about his the people he surrounds himself with, his closest advisors. Zbigniew Brzezinski is his chief foreign policy guy, here are a couple of good quotes from him:

"...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government'....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..." - Zbigniew Brzezinski

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values." - Zbigniew Brzezinski