PDA

View Full Version : Let's make a big push RIGHT NOW for campaign for liberty members

mmink15
08-13-2008, 01:05 PM
After you are done reading this post, go to your e-mail list, myspace, facebook, youtube, or whatever and send out as many personal invites as you can to Campaign For Liberty. We need to let our family and friends know how important it is to us that the Ron Paul movement continues to show strength. Aren't we supposed to rule the internet? 100,000 people should not be hard to convince to join a website that doesn't require you to pay for anything! Let's remind the people that will notice even if it isn't reported that we can still make waves in the political landscape. Let's hit 100,000 by the end of the week.

mmink15
08-13-2008, 02:06 PM
bump, remember the days when posts like these blew up. This is the kind of stuff that we are supposed to be capable of doing easily. 100,000 people, let's make it happen. E-mail 10 people right now. I'll be bumping this again when I get home from work. Let's try to hit 85,000 tonight, it's at 82,122 right now and it is 4PM EST.

pacelli
08-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Those were also the days when over 500 people would be viewing Grassroots Central at the same time during peak hours. Now we're lucky to have 100. I've already done what you are suggesting, and people are reluctant to join up to any ron paul-related email lists because of the spam they are getting from richard viguerie and most of the high-profile moneybomb sites. The most difficult argument to counter that I've heard from one of my friends (and ron paul voter) is that they took me up on checking out the site, but are skeptical because nothing specific is written in the goals nor posted on the blog in terms of continuing the message.

SLSteven
08-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Those were also the days when over 500 people would be viewing Grassroots Central at the same time during peak hours. Now we're lucky to have 100. I've already done what you are suggesting, and people are reluctant to join up to any ron paul-related email lists because of the spam they are getting from richard viguerie and most of the high-profile moneybomb sites. The most difficult argument to counter that I've heard from one of my friends (and ron paul voter) is that they took me up on checking out the site, but are skeptical because nothing specific is written in the goals nor posted on the blog in terms of continuing the message.

Remind them that the consequences of failing to maintain our freedoms will be a lot worse than spam in the email.

mmink15
08-13-2008, 10:28 PM
bump, just got home from work. I realize alot of us have already done all we can, but take a minute to think if there is anyone else that you can contact, because this is so very important. If we don't control the internet anymore we have lost more power than we can afford to lose.