PDA

View Full Version : Awww poor baby, the Paulians are after him

Doktor_Jeep
08-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Corrupt republican party hack complaining over the process.

They are afraid, very afraid.

http://soundpolitics.com/archives/011271.html

Truth Warrior
08-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Merely GOP scape goat preliminary prep. ;)

acptulsa
08-13-2008, 10:03 AM
My how they hate informed and dedicated grass roots...

ItsTime
08-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Start local and they will start to crap their pants. We got a Ron Paul rep elected to our school board and working on other local offices in the area.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Be sure to read the comments there. I love how our people are calling them out and these neocons cannot answer their questions or refuse to answer them and quickly resort to name calling. I especially like the Romney supporter who is questioning our treatment by the Republican party. Keep fighting the good fight folks because we are making a difference.

acptulsa
08-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Keep fighting the good fight folks because we are making a difference.

Many active Republicans are old and ready to pass the mantle. I've heard a good many of them have been wondering where the next generation of active conservatives will come from, and heard many of them express pleasure that people are starting to show up and participate. Now they see the new blood being turned away in droves--and beginning to realize they helped disenfranchise us. Different people react to this differently, of course--but opinion is beginning to crystalize, and many are seeing them prove our arguments and complaints true with their actions.