PDA

View Full Version : TownHall Reactions -- Walk 4 Freedom

ronpaulhawaii
08-13-2008, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDrNKCT-8no Our first presentation went long - 2 hours - will take a while to edit and post. We will get the actual powerpoint posted as soon as possible, but there is only so much time in the day. About to walk 10 miles to Bonduel WI where the county supervisor has sent out an endorsement of our walk We can use help in many ways... Please PM

torchbearer
08-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Evangelizing, on fire for the message!
Like paul, bringing the message to the gentiles.
If we could organize these kinds of things across the country and get such a good reception...
hmmmmm

torchbearer
08-13-2008, 07:51 AM
This is actually genius michael. we should do this all over.
walk for freedom, the term itself implies was is required.. 'walk' as in 'get in motion', 'get out there among the people and do something' for freedom

torchbearer
08-13-2008, 07:54 AM
If you wanted to use those interviews in future documentaries, etc, you should try to get the names and numbers of the people you interview, and somehow log who they are on your tapes.
you'll need it for two reasons, one- documentation, two- you will need to get their permission to put there statements in a film or something similar.

torchbearer
08-13-2008, 02:31 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
08-13-2008, 04:23 PM
This is actually genius michael. we should do this all over.
walk for freedom, the term itself implies was is required.. 'walk' as in 'get in motion', 'get out there among the people and do something' for freedom

Front Page Shawano Leader http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/HPIM1740.jpg We know it is genius, that is why we are begging for help. Going nationwide has always been the plan, we are guinea pigs. As soon as we get this presentation down, we will make it public. We really need people to help us get butts in seats and gas in our tanks, the cutbacks due to lack of support are making this less effective than it could be. I am concerned I am going to be left with a large bill well over the $5k I have committed. Total direct costs are around $20k. I am learning way to lessen that, but this is the trail run and it was impossible to forsee everything. While I have faith that when people see how effective this is they will help us financially, it does not help me sleep at night knowing that I am personally at risk for the entire $20k PLEASE get people to help the patriots in the RFG thread on the W4F subforum. Knock those widgets off, one by one, than get another. All excess goes to LSP so there is NO risk and only gain, we are not building a private list, we are eating peanut butter and jelly. We are Ron Paul supporters who care deeply about efficient use of grassroots funds, PLEASE recruit fundraisers, every penny helps. We are begging... Thanks for the bump, Brent, and your interest, now lets see how many other patriots want to actually take this country back Thanks

torchbearer
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't see how people are missing these awesome threads.

muzzled dogg
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
good shitttttttttttttttt

Bryan
08-13-2008, 04:49 PM
This is some great coverage you're getting. It's a true honor to have patriots as yourself within our cause.

I don't see how people are missing these awesome threads.

I don't know- I just added the "Walk 4 Freedom" to the title to help some.

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
hey once i get an idea when i have time im joing your walk :) i need to find a wheelchair for my wife and we will join you:) just trying to plan the ronstock08 stuff and work etc etc:) great job folks andlets get those supporters out to the walk in wisconsin;)

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
This is some great coverage you're getting. It's a true honor to have patriots as yourself within our cause.

I don't know- I just added the "Walk 4 Freedom" to the title to help some.

im sure you will join us for a portion of this walk right bryan?:) since i am driving;) hehe

Bryan
08-13-2008, 05:13 PM
im sure you will join us for a portion of this walk right bryan?:) since i am driving;) hehe

I for sure want to get a chance to walk. Maybe Saturday or Sunday would be best?

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I for sure want to get a chance to walk. Maybe Saturday or Sunday would be best?

;)

Oyate
08-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Ho man. Somebody sent me a link to a YouTube and I haven't got up the guts to look at it.

Truth is, I been in the hole from the DC march and I suffer a burden of guilt for not finding a way to support the walk. I feel like I let the movement down from my own perspective, what I hope to give, what I feel like my mission is. I can forgive myself in knowing that I'm broke and exhausted and the kids hardly recognize me anymore, but man, have you ever walked before? It's AMAZING.

Together with the Ronvoy action, it's adding up to another amazing campground scene. I heard the stories from the camps in the DC action, that man, that sounds like the place to be. Man, if I could I'd take my heap of high-volume camp-kitchen equipment and set up and just feed people all night and day.

We're getting it together. I can see it coming together.

ronpaulhawaii
08-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Ho man. Somebody sent me a link to a YouTube and I haven't got up the guts to look at it.

Truth is, I been in the hole from the DC march and I suffer a burden of guilt for not finding a way to support the walk. I feel like I let the movement down from my own perspective, what I hope to give, what I feel like my mission is. I can forgive myself in knowing that I'm broke and exhausted and the kids hardly recognize me anymore, but man, have you ever walked before? It's AMAZING.

Together with the Ronvoy action, it's adding up to another amazing campground scene. I heard the stories from the camps in the DC action, that man, that sounds like the place to be. Man, if I could I'd take my heap of high-volume camp-kitchen equipment and set up and just feed people all night and day.

We're getting it together. I can see it coming together.

Lives, Fortunes, Sacred Honor...

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
bump

torchbearer
08-14-2008, 07:51 PM
bump

qh4dotcom
08-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Good luck to you all and thank you for spreading the liberty message. I hope you're wearing sneakers and that your feet don't hurt from walking too much :)

By the way I made a contribution to the chip-in

ronpaulhawaii
08-15-2008, 05:24 AM
Good luck to you all and thank you for spreading the liberty message. I hope you're wearing sneakers and that your feet don't hurt from walking too much :)

By the way I made a contribution to the chip-in

Thank You, and all who are helping,

Here is TH reactions 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wsTvRFIUiI

ronpaulhawaii
08-15-2008, 06:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_8X2dghDnY

about 20 attendees last night. People like it, a LOT

:D

torchbearer
08-15-2008, 09:45 AM
bump

AdamT
08-15-2008, 10:06 AM
This is all about waking people up. I love it!

ronpaulhawaii
08-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Bringing the redpill to the heartland

:D

qh4dotcom
08-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Just curious...as you're walking and meeting people...did you meet anyone who is happy with the status quo? Talk to anyone who doesn't want change? Anyone who is cheerfully going to vote for Mcbama? What did they say?

ronpaulhawaii
08-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Just curious...as you're walking and meeting people...did you meet anyone who is happy with the status quo? Talk to anyone who doesn't want change? Anyone who is cheerfully going to vote for Mcbama? What did they say?

Nope, not one person, the dissatisfaction is pervasive. People are ripe for the message.

Perhaps it is the way I frame the questions. Perhaps the kool-aid drinkers are not on the streets. Perhaps they are mostly in the big cities and we are mostly in the small towns. Perhaps they are keeping their mouths shut.

In St Paul, I stopped in Obama's HQ to see if they would sign a ballot access petition for a third party :D They were strange and seemed happily ignorant.

Kool-aid, or RedPill, we are drawing lines

Great question, thanks. I'll see if I can re-frame the questions to bring out the response you are wondering about...

onward and forward

m

olehounddog
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.
Thomas Jefferson :D

Wish I could afford to walk with you guys. See you at the rally.:cool:

torchbearer
08-16-2008, 08:18 AM
bump

torchbearer
08-16-2008, 02:35 PM
bump

torchbearer
08-17-2008, 09:53 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii