PDA

View Full Version : Total DISILLUSION - Exposing the similarities between Obama & McCain

H Roark
08-13-2008, 01:12 AM
I've been scouring the net looking for a chart or a site documenting the similarities between Obama and McCain, but nothing too comprehensive. I simply just want voters to feel disgusted and totally disillusioned with the two-party system. I plan on devising a letter that I could e-mail to friends, post on MySpace and/or send to the local paper.

Seeing as that people are quite aware about how much I've pushed for Paul during the primaries, I think it would be tactful to give them a link to ALL third parties on the ballot in my state while illustrating the similarities between Obama and McCain. But voting 3rd party is really not the goal of the letter, the key here is disillusionment. You know, its that sick feeling you had when you first learned about whose really pulling the strings.

That is why actions such as these (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p_uNIVU5Wns) against the supposed protagonists are so great. Enjoy the first 1:15 mins before the video falls apart...

Ok so here it goes, I intend to back up these statements with direct quotes or voting records...

* Both Obama and McCain voted for passage of the Patriot Act
* Obama voted to give retroactive immunity for telecom companies suspected of wiretapping. McCain did not vote, yet concurred with Obama's choice.

Any more input (similarities) please? Sites or charts?

Uriel999
08-13-2008, 01:28 AM
lol, I enjoyed the whole damned thing!

Monolithic
08-13-2008, 01:34 AM
some of my friends who are voting for obama don't care about most of his positions or any similarities

the liberal wing of the supreme court is going to be retiring within the next decade, and they want a liberal president in charge during then

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-13-2008, 09:52 AM
I've been scouring the net looking for a chart or a site documenting the similarities between Obama and McCain, but nothing too comprehensive. I simply just want voters to feel disgusted and totally disillusioned with the two-party system. I plan on devising a letter that I could e-mail to friends, post on MySpace and/or send to the local paper.

Seeing as that people are quite aware about how much I've pushed for Paul during the primaries, I think it would be tactful to give them a link to ALL third parties on the ballot in my state while illustrating the similarities between Obama and McCain. But voting 3rd party is really not the goal of the letter, the key here is disillusionment. You know, its that sick feeling you had when you first learned about whose really pulls the strings.

That is why actions such as these (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p_uNIVU5Wns) against the supposed protagonists are so great. Enjoy the first 1:15 mins before the video falls apart...

Ok so here it goes, I intend to back up these statements with direct quotes or voting records...

* Both Obama and McCain voted for passage of the Patriot Act
* Obama voted to give retroactive immunity for telecom companies suspected of wiretapping. McCain did not vote, yet concurred with Obama's choice.

The two old men (this would be the 2 party system) aren't the problem. It is filthy whore (the national media) that they sleep with that is the problem.
Now I would like to apologize to any whore out there who I might be offended because of my allegory. I'm from Texas and I would like you to know that my parents always taught me to respect whores. Especially Texas whores.