PDA

View Full Version : RONSTOCK08 is ON:) info ,please read!!!!

speciallyblend
08-12-2008, 10:34 PM
RONSTOCK08 GOODHUE COUNTY MINNESOTA:)

HI FOLKS, so in a few days we will be emailing you a confirmation to secure your camping spot, the cost will be determined by the cost of the buses to get us to the rally,porta potties and showers!!! All Entertainers will be performing for FREE... We are limiting it to 200 people.... any left over money after cost will be donated to the CFL,

for those that are 100% sure they are going to Ronstock... who would like to pay a little extra for some fresh beef for hamburgers, steaks, etc... the neighbor has a steer we can have but it is 450 lbs of meat and about $1400 total.. we do not need to commit to it all, but the dairy farmer wants to know interest level. Like $1.50 for a 1/3 lbs hamburger or something. 1 lbs steak might be $5. Grills will be included if enough interest... I'm thinking MMMMMMMM,sorry i do like my greens to:)
$20 - $25 we are shooting for (not including beef, or other things like any shuttles from MN to ronstock outside the one rally shuttle

Entertainment: Plan is to have sat afternoon/night entertainment!!! then of course acoustic campfires:) We will have some special guests as well show up on sunday night /monday night after all the ron paul events.... We will also have some natural food vendors and some artists/speakers as well ,working on a complete list in the next few days:

www.coloradosbestdjs.com DJ KBK free mix download.

www.ericrichardsonline.com Country

working on the Marc Scibilia band:) and i have to search thru my emails ;)

I will try to contact Susan to see if they will just drop you off there at RonStock08 we will take care of you from there,plus there are many light rail stations in the area to travel on,so one way or another you will get there;) hopefully the ronvoy's will drop you off!!!

The Location is GOODHUE COUNTY, the exact location will be given to confirmed campers!!!!!,so once you confirm your camping spot we will send you the location.

I hope to have some costs estimates by tomorrow night,so be patient and ready;)

www.ronstock08.com is ON:) A FAMILY REUNION OF PATRIOTS;)

hope i covered everything, ooo if there is anyone out there that can help with larger donations ,please feel free to contact me thru this forum,thank you kenny griffin....

check this out to
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentary/26432549.html?elr=KArksUUUU

muzzled dogg
08-12-2008, 10:37 PM
thanks for all the hard work even with all the shit you been goin thru

i'll see ya there

RockEnds
08-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm driving up. Will we be able to park a vehicle?

speciallyblend
08-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm driving up. Will we be able to park a vehicle?

yep

AdamT
08-13-2008, 02:22 AM
Bump. Can people come over and hang out even if they're not staying the night?

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 06:35 AM
Bump. Can people come over and hang out even if they're not staying the night?

definitely;) it's a free country i think????:)

dirknb@hotmail.com
08-13-2008, 06:49 AM
My mouth starts watering when I just look at a cow, count me in for the steaks.

RickyJ
08-13-2008, 06:54 AM
the exact location will be given to confirmed campers!!!!!

I am not camping there but would like to stop by anyway. I thought that would be possible but if you only let campers come then I guess not.

RickyJ
08-13-2008, 06:56 AM
definitely;) it's a free country i think????:)

Yeah, but is it a free dairy farm? :D

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 07:42 AM
I am not camping there but would like to stop by anyway. I thought that would be possible but if you only let campers come then I guess not.

well i promise to im you,once we have all the details!!!! I'm sure you know someone here on the forums;) you have peeps!!!

Roxi
08-13-2008, 08:37 AM
i sooooo sad :(

malkusm
08-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Awesome! You can definitely count on me being there :)

Thanks for all the hard work again and great job with this.

bobbysheldon
08-13-2008, 11:25 AM
My girlfriend and I will be coming up from MI for the rally and festivities and were planning on camping. Do you still have room available? This looks like it will be a blast!

speciallyblend
08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
My girlfriend and I will be coming up from MI for the rally and festivities and were planning on camping. Do you still have room available? This looks like it will be a blast!

make sure you sign up here www.ronstock08.com so when we send out confirms you can confirm asap. We will charge per person, so im still working out the costs;) but yes sign up and when we are ready to confirm we have a feeling the 200 spots will go fast;)