PDA

View Full Version : Dont we all deserve a break..what about a RON PAUL cruise

painter4Ron Paul
08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Cruise

constitutional
08-12-2008, 09:29 PM
How much would a cruise meet-up cost for lets say about 150-200 people?

UtahApocalypse
08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Maybe next summer? can plan a few speakers, some planning and strategy sessions. Have it a part of C4L.

ladyjade3
08-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Cruises are actually a relatively cheap way to vacation. :) I've long felt that we should have a family vacay together...

Bryan
08-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Ron voyage! (someone go register that domain... :))

Andrew-Austin
08-12-2008, 10:08 PM
I suspect cruises are the best way to vacation, been on one before and it kicked supreme ass.

Next summer seems to be the time to aim for, this would take time to plan and get off the ground. Economic troubles lurk ahead though, no money nothing to fund the ronvoyage.

Knightskye
08-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Bumped.

robert4rp08
08-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I'd totally go if it went to Alaska... always wanted to go there :D

SnappleLlama
08-13-2008, 07:07 AM
I'll be going on my tenth cruise this October, and I fully support any Ron Voyage vacation!! Eastern Caribbean is usually the cheapest (besides the Bahamas). I recommend Princess, Royal Caribbean, or NCL...but only because I've been on all three :)

RickyJ
08-13-2008, 07:14 AM
If you get this cruise together then make it a time when most can take off from work, like a holiday period, maybe Memorial day weekend? Or July 4th week?

thehittgirl
08-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Cruises can be a very inexpensive way to travel. I've been on two of them and the last one was over 800.00(just cruise charges) for the two of us for five days. The catch was that we went during hurricane season and our itinerary could change anytime, but there were no hurricanes and had a wonderful time.

Roxi
08-13-2008, 08:41 AM

holy crap, thats awesome!!

i would love to go on a cruise with u guys.... depending on the cost anyway :)

ladyjade3
08-13-2008, 09:16 AM
My family and I did a cruise over Christmas a couple years ago. We invited family, told them what boat we were going to be on, and said see ya if we see ya! 17 members of my extended family came - it was a blast. We used walkie talkies to communicate on the boat so we could be in touch without hovering over each other. And then, the walkie talkies got to be so fun we all developed code names and geeked out over it. So yes, cruises with a large group can be great!

The boat can also reserve rooms for events and things if you plan in advance. I'm curious how many people would go, how many speakers and who would be good... would we raise a little money? I think it would be tremendous and am willing to take part in the planning and organizing.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-13-2008, 09:55 AM
A lot of cruises hold art auctions during the trip in an effort to make some more money. Since I am the resident auctioneer I volunteer my services in exchange for a few free or reduced tickets and I can auction off some whatever we can round up to make some money for the CFL.