PDA

View Full Version : Inhofe's campaign wants me!

acptulsa
08-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Just got a call from the Inhofe organization seeking my support. I said no, my spare time is already committed to other Republican campaigns. I didn't say that the thief in question can damned well afford to buy himself some grassroots.

I love the way he said he was calling from "the new Inhofe office in Tulsa", but the call came from outside Tulsa's area code. I guess they figure we like getting lied to.

My mother raised no children foolish enough to donate time and effort to the cause of making rich thieves richer...

LibertyEagle
08-12-2008, 01:24 PM
What's wrong with Inhofe? I thought he had a fairly good voting record. At least that was my understanding back when I still had family in Oklahoma.

acptulsa
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM
What's wrong with Inhofe? I thought he had a fairly good voting record. At least that was my understanding back when I still had family in Oklahoma.

Dubya's lapdog. Continual support of anything and everything that is good for big business whether it be good for the rest of us or not (google Tar Creek). A better question would be what's right with Inhofe. He's no Constitutionalist.

mlmvh
08-12-2008, 02:04 PM
I am glad that Inhofe questions "Global Warming" - I mean "Climate Change."

Truth Warrior
08-12-2008, 02:49 PM
The family kicked Jim out of the business, because he is just so stupid. :D Smart enough for national politics however. ;)