PDA

View Full Version : any female state troopers out there???

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 09:38 AM
if so id like to kno whats the deal with female state troopers?? are u all men living in womens body?? or do u have a strong desire to be men?? really whats the fucking deal?!?!?!

story: i got pulled over last night....come to find out my registration was expired...i had no idea bcuz im the type of female who doesnt handle my car bills or things like that...sad to admit this but my dad still handles those things for me.....well he must have slipped bcuz next thing i kno the woman tells me to get out of the car bcuz she was going to tow it!!! ok im freaking out at this point...ive never had my car towed and ive never gotten a ticket in my life...she asks if ive been drinking!!! mind u im in my hospital work clothes just finished doing a double shift and i was on the street i live on!!!....i told her no and she asked if i had anything on me...before i got the chance to say no she slammed me on the trunk of my car and twisted up my arms as she frisked me!!! only to find my pen light my dry erase marker a motrin 800 and dressing scissors!! she started yelling at me and told me she wanted to search my car!!! i asked her if i was under arrest and she said no...so i replied then u have no reason to search my car!....my neighbor came out to my aide and started yelling at the cop telling her he has her on video and wants to kno why she was so abusive toward me...well after he came out she chilled out a bit...didnt search my car and had my car towed....im so sad bcuz noww i have to pay close to 1000 dollars to handle this whole situation....thank god for my neighbor....i guess this is an arrestable offense?? wtf?!?! im thankful i wasnt taken to jail

FUCK U BIG BROTHER AND FUCK UR FUCKING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!! sorry mods had to vent that out

anyone else with stories similar to mine??

and seriously whats the deal with the female state troopers acting like that?? mind u im 5'1 115 lbs...i was no match for this butchy broad:mad:

yongrel
08-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Don't paint all state troopers with the same brush. Sorry you had a shitty experience.

acptulsa
08-12-2008, 09:44 AM
No, that isn't generally something you get more than a ticket for, as long as the car was registered last to you. And while you were right that she had no probable cause to search it, rest assured it was searched before you got it out of impound.

IRO-bot
08-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Sounds like the average experience with a cop. Sorry to hear about it.

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 09:46 AM
im so upset..my car is still sitting in the impound....u think they went thru my car???

yongrel
08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Sounds like the average experience with a cop. Sorry to hear about it.

C'mon now. Let's not do this. I've dealt with police officers dozens of times in my life, and I've never had an experience even remotely approaching this.

Just because one state trooper was in a bad temper does not mean this is the average encounter. Far from it.

acptulsa
08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
im so upset..my car is still sitting in the impound....u think they went thru my car???

I put the odds at 97% or so, yes. Once they take posession, they pretty much always assume the right.

yongrel
08-12-2008, 09:48 AM

Absolutely. Impounded cars are all search upon arrival, if memory serves.

If you're lucky, the impound attendant won't have sticky fingers.

IRO-bot
08-12-2008, 09:48 AM
C'mon now. Let's not do this. I've dealt with police officers dozens of times in my life, and I've never had an experience even remotely approaching this.

Just because one state trooper was in a bad temper does not mean this is the average encounter. Far from it.

Maybe it was becasue I lived in a small town, but everyone encounter I had was like that with a little less violence.

Oh and the one time my car was impounded. They couldn't remember what impound they took it too. Had to wait and extra day to get my car. (this was in a bigger town)

klamath
08-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Don't paint all state troopers with the same brush. Sorry you had a shitty experience.

It sounds like you got hit by a bad one. Remember the ranks of law inforcement are really just a cross section of the average American.

Edit; I hit the wrong quote button. I meant to quote Cinderella's post.

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Absolutely. Impounded cars are all search upon arrival, if memory serves.

If you're lucky, the impound attendant won't have sticky fingers.

well they said the place was certified so if anything went missing id be reimbursed?? this really sucks...i feel so violated:(

pinkmandy
08-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Can you file a complaint? What about a letter to the editor along w/a letter to whoever her boss is? There's no excuse for that brute force against someone who is obviously not a threat over something like expired registration. I've never heard of getting more than a ticket. I think she was WAY out of line. :mad:

RickyJ
08-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Did some one say strippers? Where? :D

Oh troopers. Dang it, I need some glasses.

lucius
08-12-2008, 12:24 PM
if so id like to kno whats the deal with female state troopers?? are u all men living in womens body?? or do u have a strong desire to be men?? really whats the fucking deal?!?!?!

story: i got pulled over last night....come to find out my registration was expired...i had no idea bcuz im the type of female who doesnt handle my car bills or things like that...sad to admit this but my dad still handles those things for me.....well he must have slipped bcuz next thing i kno the woman tells me to get out of the car bcuz she was going to tow it!!! ok im freaking out at this point...ive never had my car towed and ive never gotten a ticket in my life...she asks if ive been drinking!!! mind u im in my hospital work clothes just finished doing a double shift and i was on the street i live on!!!....i told her no and she asked if i had anything on me...before i got the chance to say no she slammed me on the trunk of my car and twisted up my arms as she frisked me!!! only to find my pen light my dry erase marker a motrin 800 and dressing scissors!! she started yelling at me and told me she wanted to search my car!!! i asked her if i was under arrest and she said no...so i replied then u have no reason to search my car!....my neighbor came out to my aide and started yelling at the cop telling her he has her on video and wants to kno why she was so abusive toward me...well after he came out she chilled out a bit...didnt search my car and had my car towed....im so sad bcuz noww i have to pay close to 1000 dollars to handle this whole situation....thank god for my neighbor....i guess this is an arrestable offense?? wtf?!?! im thankful i wasnt taken to jail

FUCK U BIG BROTHER AND FUCK UR FUCKING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!! sorry mods had to vent that out

and seriously whats the deal with the female state troopers acting like that?? mind u im 5'1 115 lbs...i was no match for this butchy broad:mad:

She jacked you up while you are in scrubs, too bad for her if she lands in your ER.

belian78
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM
i'm sorry to hear about your encounter, but to answer your question, every female officer I have ever dealt with has been on a bitch/power trip. it's almost like they have to be worse than their male counterparts to make sure people dont think they are somehow delicate stormtroopers.

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 03:32 PM
damn this day really sucked...i rescued my car from the impound...i cant believe she thought i was drinking! i told her to call my work and theyd vouch for me being there for 16 damn hours!! this woman was crazy....everyone that i ask about their experience of female officers have told me the same thing....its like they feel they have to prove that they are rough and tough etc....how rough and tough to they feel roughing up a little girl?? or an old lady?? or young teens?

amy31416
08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Sounds like BS to me. Sorry.

Kludge
08-12-2008, 03:37 PM

Don't you have a sick dog to tend to...?

amy31416
08-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Don't you have a sick dog to tend to...?

Naw, she's fine. Wanna meet her?

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 03:41 PM

lol?? are u saying my story is BS? or are u saying the situation was really shitty?

im really upset over this...im a single mother who works fulltime trying to make ends meet with no financial assistance from my childs father or my family....i literally have 106 dollars to my name.....not even enough to pay her school bill....i really hope ur not calling my experience BS....:(

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
File a lawsuit, have your neighbor hand over a copy of the footage. Keep pushing until her license is revoked and she's flipping burgers for a living.

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 03:49 PM
as nice as that sounds i dont have the time nor the financial means to file a law suit...i asked some people i kno if she was out of line and surprisingly they told me no?? i mean yea she didnt punch me or taze me but was there really a need to shove me on my trunk, with greater force than necessary, and frisk me up for weapons or drugs or whatever she was looking for????

Anti Federalist
08-12-2008, 04:01 PM

In spite of what yongrel and amy have to say about this, you've just been exposed to what people in the inner cities or corrupt small towns have been dealing with for years.

Now EVERYBODY is getting a taste of what the "enforcers of amerika" have in store for all of us.

And I'm sorry, but anybody who comes to me with "it's only a few bad apples" argument can cram it sideways.

It is NOT a "few bad apples", this is system wide, it is in the training, I've seen it with my own eyes, read the reports, have seen it implemented right in front of me in my own small town.

The cops are at a war footing with us, they are being trained to view us all as the "enemy" and more and more, they are shooting or tazing first and asking questions later.

Couple that with an ethnic or gender "chip" on the cop's shoulder, and you have a recipe for disaster. You are frankly very lucky you didn't get tazed or arrested. And yes, you can count on your car having been searched at impound, and good freakin' luck trying to get any missing items back.

Mrs. AF had a very similar experience with a NH state female trooper. We took the case to court and I watched this "guardian of justice" lie under oath on the witness stand.

The lie in question was so outrageous it prompted snorts of contempt from other troopers in the court for other cases. Fortunately the testimony wasn't taken seriously and the ticket dismissed.

Lesson learned: while this will only help for a short time into the future, you better make damn sure everything you do is as squeaky clean as you can make it. Pay closer attention to things like car registrations and driver's licenses expirations. Don't give these fiends the opportunity to get into your life, because they will make it a living hell if they do.

Cinderella
08-12-2008, 04:22 PM
In spite of what yongrel and amy have to say about this, you've just been exposed to what people in the inner cities or corrupt small towns have been dealing with for years.

Now EVERYBODY is getting a taste of what the "enforcers of amerika" have in store for all of us.

And I'm sorry, but anybody who comes to me with "it's only a few bad apples" argument can cram it sideways.

It is NOT a "few bad apples", this is system wide, it is in the training, I've seen it with my own eyes, read the reports, have seen it implemented right in front of me in my own small town.

The cops are at a war footing with us, they are being trained to view us all as the "enemy" and more and more, they are shooting or tazing first and asking questions later.

Couple that with an ethnic or gender "chip" on the cop's shoulder, and you have a recipe for disaster. You are frankly very lucky you didn't get tazed or arrested. And yes, you can count on your car having been searched at impound, and good freakin' luck trying to get any missing items back.

Mrs. AF had a very similar experience with a NH state female trooper. We took the case to court and I watched this "guardian of justice" lie under oath on the witness stand.

The lie in question was so outrageous it prompted snorts of contempt from other troopers in the court for other cases. Fortunately the testimony wasn't taken seriously and the ticket dismissed.

Lesson learned: while this will only help for a short time into the future, you better make damn sure everything you do is as squeaky clean as you can make it. Pay closer attention to things like car registrations and driver's licenses expirations. Don't give these fiends the opportunity to get into your life, because they will make it a living hell if they do.

thank u for that comment....ur right they did search my car and the impound place told me they searched it to make note of what i had in there so if anything was stolen id get it back....why would they wait till after i left to search my vehicle?? i didnt even get to look at the list because the impound place told me the pigs keep that info....i didnt have anything of finacial value in my car...just all my daughters art work from school (PRICELESS) and beach equipment....i just feel so violated...i do think she had a prejudice against women...and being colombian i do have a darker skin tone so i dont kno if that anything to do with it....it just pisses me off because i work for the public....no one deserves to be treated this way....i dont live in a small town either....i just dont get it?? so much for protect and serve the people of massachusetts! massholes

pinkmandy
08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Even if you can't sue, I'd write something for the paper. You have quite a story to tell. Frisking an ethnic minority single mom who works 16 hrs shifts in healthcare to support her family could get more than a few people up in arms (figuratively speaking, you are in Mass ;) )...or call the ACLU. This really pisses me off and I'm sorry you went through that bs.

And ITA AF. Sorry your wife went through the same crap. PROTECT AND SERVE. Not demean and bully.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Cinderella wrote:

no one deserves to be treated this way....i dont live in a small town either....i just dont get it??

Of course they don't.

War Footing, just keep that in mind anytime you have any interaction with cops.

It may very well save your life.

"Good guys" don't wear masks.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/july2006/060706swat3.jpg

Anti Federalist
08-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Pink Mandy wrote:

And ITA AF. Sorry your wife went through the same crap. PROTECT AND SERVE. Not demean and bully

In all fairness it wasn't as bad as what Cinderella went through, just a belligerent traffic stop for alleged speeding.

The lie after the fact was pretty stunning.

driller80545
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Having long hair and a beard in Texas in the late 60's introduced me to the integrity of our wonderful police. It was no holds barred for several years there. And of course, I was always innocent!!!!

RSLudlum
08-12-2008, 05:53 PM
I've had plenty of crappy expierences with traffic stops early in my driving life, including getting pulled over for running through a traffic light that wasn't even there, and getting pulled over multiply times for "suspicious behavior" which included one instance where I was question as to why I didn't pull up right next to the officer's cruiser at a light....but I've also had quite a few forgiving officers too.

BTW, my wife's brother-in-law is a police officer and I had quite a long conversation with him last friday night about law enforcement's image and what law/policy requires them to do. He said there are a few bad apples that his fellow officers feel shouldn't wear a badge. Also, he wishes more people would take common sense intiatives/responsibilty in particular instances, eg. neighbor complaints...He also realizes the problem with many of the laws and stated he, like many of his fellow officers wishes the public would take more responsibilty changing/revoking the laws through their representatives.

He said , he does his best in all situations to preserve the rights of all citizens he comes in contact with on the job, but when it comes down to it, in the end, he just wants to make it home to his wife at the end of his shift.

Anti Federalist
08-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Having long hair and a beard in Texas in the late 60's introduced me to the integrity of our wonderful police. It was no holds barred for several years there. And of course, I was always innocent!!!!

Riding a hard tail scooter and having the long hair and beard was an excuse in the early 80s as well.

Now, instead of getting a clout with a nightstick for no good reason, you'll like as not get tazed and arrested.:mad:

Anti Federalist
08-12-2008, 06:06 PM
RSLudlum wrote:

He said there are a few bad apples that his fellow officers feel shouldn't wear a badge

Not being snotty toward a fellow family member here, but how bad are these apples, and what has he done to get rid of them?

There are few things in this life more dangerous than running afoul of a rogue or bad cop.

If he has done nothing but look the other way, so that he can "go home at the end of his shift", then he is as guilty as those "bad apples" and every day that goes by, he is putting his fellow citizens at grave risk of life and limb.

acptulsa
08-13-2008, 06:10 AM
"Good guys" don't wear masks.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/july2006/060706swat3.jpg

There it is. Once upon a time at least they gave the appearance of being above board. Now...?

Dr.3D
08-13-2008, 07:53 AM
There it is. Once upon a time at least they gave the appearance of being above board. Now...?

Well, at least they are making it easy to know who the enemy is.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Well, at least they are making it easy to know who the enemy is.

Lolz:D

RoyalShock
08-13-2008, 01:38 PM
A couple of stories. First, the topical one.

About 10 years ago I was pulled over for speeding by a female county sheriff (yes, I was speeding). I didn't even have my current insurance card, only the expired one. She was courteous and let me off with a warning.

Just a couple of years ago I was driving down a residential area (speed limit 30) on the main street of our small town (pop. 1300). A car flew around me doing at least 45, probably closer to 50-55. I assumed there must have been an emergency. A few blocks down he pulled in front of a house. He was getting out of the car as I drove by and he flashed me a great big "how'd you like that" grin. I called 911, got a dispatcher that I know and he dispatched one of our local officers (who I also know). When I asked the officer about it a few weeks later he told me the kid was currently a cadet in the sheriff's officer training program. The kid hadn't even earned his badge and he already thought he was above the law. Our local officer reported him so he was probably kicked out. Those are the types that should never, ever be in any kind of law enforcement or security.

brandon
08-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Sounds like the average experience with a cop.

+1
They are terribly out of control. Even more out of control then Cowlesy. :) I have had about 5 experiences comparable to the original posters. One time when I was 17 the cops broke into my dad's house without a warrant and gave me a bloody nose and lip. I wasn't resisting. My crime? They got a call from a neighbor that there was underage drinking going on.

Thats on;y one of the many stories.

Pigs become pigs for a reason. They want to have power and control. They want to make you their bitch. And they will.

KenInMontiMN
08-13-2008, 02:54 PM
The problem is that so much in the way of additional resources have been poured into law enforcement these past several decades, and as with any state/county/city bureaucracy ongoing budget expansion requires spending every dime of this year's budget to justify next year's requested increase. That means the pressure is continuously on to make the big and newsworthy bust, keep the courts and jails fully stocked with customers, present a compelling case to politicians and taxpayers that the monies are needed and well-spent.

All citizens need to look out for one another- that means holding politician's feet to the fire on reducing law enforcement budgets and demanding a return to selective enforcement and reasonable prioritization, within a budget that simply doesn't allow for the max enforcement levels for 'preventative enforcement,' victimless misdemeanors and felonies, which will again come to sit on the backburner if real crime eats the entire budget. It also means just saying no to 911 in regard to petty stuff, 911 being possibly the greatest sales and marketing coup devised in my lifetime. People used to have to call information or look up the police dept's number, giving them some ample time to consider whether there really was an emergency at hand; extra time to possibly look into other solutions to tense but not necessarily emergency situations. In short- we worked things out for ourselves much more often and called in authorities with much less frequency.

The buildup in statutes and funding that allow blanket enforcement of everything and anything took 30 or 40 years to construct, and would likely take even longer to deconstruct what with all the political battles that would involve. The simplest way to neutralize all that in short order is to put on the financial squeeze and put it on hard, and don't let up. Win that battle in your locality and all of the myriad statutory battles become less pressing because enforcement becomes dependent on budgetary prioritization once again.

foofighter20x
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
I would file a complaint for the frisking and arm twisting. It was certainly unnecessary, and may have been a violation of your civil rights.

I'd talk to the DA... And if they seem dismissive, then talk to the local federal DA.

Kraig
08-13-2008, 06:24 PM

aren't you young and in college?

Anti Federalist
08-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Ken wrote:

All citizens need to look out for one another- that means holding politician's feet to the fire on reducing law enforcement budgets and demanding a return to selective enforcement and reasonable prioritization, within a budget that simply doesn't allow for the max enforcement levels for 'preventative enforcement,' victimless misdemeanors and felonies, which will again come to sit on the backburner if real crime eats the entire budget.

I agree and it would be a good plan if it was that easy.

Fact is, a good chunk of the money and the military weapons are coming from the feds, bypassing local budgets and the local budget process entirely.

acptulsa
08-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Fact is, a good chunk of the money and the military weapons are coming from the feds, bypassing local budgets and the local budget process entirely.

And, strangely enough, more than a few of the laws are, too. There are federal programs to dictate to municipalities and states drug laws, speed laws, seat belt laws--all kinds of crap that has nothing to do with promoting free trade among the states.

driller80545
08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
And if you cut budgets, they will just make up the difference by confiscation of personal assets.

KenInMontiMN
08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Ken wrote:

I agree and it would be a good plan if it was that easy.

Agreed, a good part of the problem is the Feds feeding funds they don't have into programs we don't need, so along with the local watchdogs we certainly do need to nip that in the bud permanently, but that's been a given in our national endeavors throughout, didn't think it needed further reinforcement. But absolutely, require the Fed Govt to pay the bills in full before considering further giveaways of unbacked paper, and then only within balanced fiscal budgets.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Driller, Ken, ACP,

+1

Matt Collins
08-14-2008, 03:54 PM
the woman tells me to get out of the car bcuz she was going to tow it!!!

You should've recited to her the 5th Amendment:
"No person shall be...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"... In other words, for them to take your car they should have to take you to court.

she asks if ive been drinking!!! i told her no and she asked if i had anything on me...before i got the chance to say no she slammed me on the trunk of my car and twisted up my arms as she frisked me!!! She could only pat you down looking for weapons. She cannot search you for contraband, nor can she search your vehicle unless you either give her permission to, or if she has a reasonable suspicion of illegal activity or contraband (she smells pot coming out of it, or smells beer on your breath).

she started yelling at me and told me she wanted to search my car!!!Cops are trained to put pressure on people to abide by what they say and to also trick people into confessing, or agreeing to a search.

Your best bet is to take your ticket into traffic court clerk office, request a court date, and show up with your valid and current license, registration, etc and hope that the cop doesn't show up to your court date. Even if she does show up be prepared to tell the judge your story, offer the video tape as evidence, and explain that your 5th Amendment rights were violated because your car was towed without due process.

Then see what happens.

Also I would research what a "terry stop" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop (but don't rely on Wikipedia for your court battle ha ha)

acptulsa
08-14-2008, 04:03 PM
You should've recited to her the 5th Amendment:
"No person shall be...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"... In other words, for them to take your car they should have to take you to court.

Yeah, right. Good luck with that. There are civilized cops and civilized parts of the country, but I think it's up to 95+% of the country that has decided if they think the car shouldn't be on the road, they'll take it off the road.

It pays to pull into a private property parking lot when the roof lights come on (if possible in a short distance).

Anti Federalist
08-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah, right. Good luck with that. There are civilized cops and civilized parts of the country, but I think it's up to 95+% of the country that has decided if they think the car shouldn't be on the road, they'll take it off the road.

It pays to pull into a private property parking lot when the roof lights come on (if possible in a short distance).

+1

Real, real good tip there.

Course, that's not always possible, but be aware of that, especially if you think any of "yur paperzz please" are not "in order".

Your driveway, a friend's, a private parking garage, anything like that.