PDA

View Full Version : Medevedev orders end to war

Monolithic
08-12-2008, 03:18 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7555858.stm

LiveFree79
08-12-2008, 03:27 AM
I wonder how long this will last? Will Russia's demand for the removal of Saakashvilli be met? I mean it's bizarre. How the hell can Russia sit there and demand the removal of a democratically elected President of a sovereign nation? This is ludicrous in my opinion.

LibertyEagle
08-12-2008, 06:28 AM
I wonder how long this will last? Will Russia's demand for the removal of Saakashvilli be met? I mean it's bizarre. How the hell can Russia sit there and demand the removal of a democratically elected President of a sovereign nation? This is ludicrous in my opinion.

Heh, we do it all the time. However we're just not so open about it.

ClayTrainor
08-12-2008, 06:32 AM

Russia was attacked first, and is only responding in the EXACT way they said they would. (Except they havent dropped nukes yet, although i think it's pretty much inevitable)

I dont agree with the russians actions, but i do not blame them for this outcome. I blame the Georgians with their god dam US Mercenaries, and all the genocide they are committing.

Russia doesnt fuck around... they warned the US of fucking around in their business around the region. I wouldnt be at all surprised if they take Georgia for themselves, and begin to expand their nation again.

Dont be a hypocrite... America walks in, drops bombs, and takes over nations all the time.

Russia is not to be fucked with... we must be careful in how we perceive the russians here, they are not playing games with us, like iraq or iran.

There is a REAL danger now...

TER
08-12-2008, 08:11 AM
I suspect the Russians are giving the next move to Georgia, while at the same time organizing themselves for maximum takeover if the Georgians misstep.

haaaylee
08-12-2008, 04:00 PM

Didn't Saakashvilli shut down elections and declare martial law when he thought he was going to lose? And arrested people against him?

The One
08-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Didn't Saakashvilli shut down elections and declare martial law when he thought he was going to lose? And arrested people against him?

Democracy is subjective.

revolutionary8
08-12-2008, 04:36 PM

Saakashvili was placed in to power via coup d'etat led by none other than US NGOs, and steered by the US Ambassador to Georgia, Richard Miles. Prior to the coup
Saakashvili headed the Georgia Liberty Institute funded by The US State Department. iow, Saakashvili is a US/Globalist puppet placed in to power, and the Russians want him out.

SeanEdwards
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
How the hell can Russia sit there and demand the removal of a democratically elected President of a sovereign nation? This is ludicrous in my opinion.

That's what we did with Hitler.