PDA

View Full Version : The people's media

WarDog
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Eric Nordstrom here and I need your help. No, I don't need a donation. :) But I really do need your help - please read.
In October 2007, inspired by Jesse Elder, I put up the http://ronpaulmoneybomb.com website. Doing this popularized the word "moneybomb" and opened the door for the 5th of November and the TeaParty07 single day fund raising events for Ron Paul. http://ronpaulosopher.blogspot.com/2007/10/it-is-not-often-such-large-group-of.html
Recently I helped to raise a quarter million dollars for Alex Jones and the information war - http://infowarsmoneybomb.com

Collectively we are changing the face of information projection from corporate/politically designed propaganda to actual investigative reports and true events.
There are many projects and events happening right now that are of equal importance. Many of you were involved with the July 12th March in Washington, the Campaign for Liberty, and still others are now doing what they can scrambling toward the Constitution Party, the Libertarian Party, or a continued effort to perform miracles at the delegate level for Ron Paul.
There is a growing foundation of small organizations forming toward taking the spotlight from the corporate media. The most widely known are Aaron Russo's Restore the Republic, The Alex Jones Show, and others. But we have some new faces as well to include Revolution Broadcasting, Aaron Russo's Restore the Republic, and IndyInAsia. All of these are good solid programs doing their very best to carry the flag of freedom to the public. These are the people's media.
Here is the help I need, I have been working very hard with Chris Perillo to develop a new online presence - another tool in the toolbox for distribution of truth.
It is called PyraBang, now undergoing Beta Testing, it's intent is to get the word out about information that is important to the people versus what the corporations push on to the front page. It is a completely new concept derived with the intent to fund the Revolution. We will compete with Digg.com and Google's AdWords - to name a couple.
This project started out of sheer anger toward the MSM avoiding Ron Paul and we wanted to do something about it.

Bottom line is:
Everyone knows that Ron Paul was the most searched candidate during the primaries and yet when we went to the "Elections" section in Google or Digg we were lucky to see one story show up on the front page. This either means that the corporate jerks at the two companies had an agenda or were paid to place one of the corporate candidate above Ron Paul. Because if popularity drove what was on the front page, Ron Paul would have been seen by millions more. PyraBang is 100% Patriot built. We intend to open the doors to the public in August, but until then we need to do two things.
1. Beta Test - When opened to the non-freedom movement population we need it to work flawlessly.
2. Most importantly, we want to make the freedom movement economically independent.
3. We need your help filling it up with content.
How? Signing up to PyraBang is 100% free to try, as our intent is not to feed off of the patriot movement. The opposite! We want thousands of freedom fighters to sign up before August 15th, doing so ensures a layer of people positioned to be paid by the non-freedom movement public.
As an indicator, Digg has over 3 million people posting daily. That means that when PyraBang opens and grows, between one and three million people will be paying the layer of patriots.
Please do not be spooked! I have worked far to hard in this movement and I have done everything possible to keep a sense of honor. My ultimate goal is still to support and defend the Constitution both as an Air Force Noncommissioned Officer and as a Citizen Patriot. But we cannot defend the Constitution without power and I need your help toward creating a powerful new medium for information dispersal.
So, I humbly ask you to take 3 minutes, go to PyraBang, join us. Help us fill up the posts and help us to grow. Please let me know that the Revolution is still explosive!
This must be done, we have an opportunity to literally Fund the Freedom Movement. I have placed much on hold in my life and Chris has mortgaged his house to build this thing. We desire this to be the apex of all we have sought to do, which is to circumvent the main stream media and to create this inverted moneybomb to fund the Revolution. We are committed to it, we understand potential reluctance and we put our names on the line here for your trust. I intend to remain in good faith!

So, that is the help I need. Thank you for reading...

You are invited!
Very Sincerely,
Eric Nordstrom
eric@nordstrom1.com

PyraBang is another weapon in the arsenal toward overcoming corporate dominance of the media and to fund the revolution.

https://www.pyrabang.com/index.php?gary&random=549

TastyWheat
08-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Uhh, this just looks like some kind of get-rich-quick scheme. And what's wrong with posting the domain link? You getting paid per click?