PDA

View Full Version : Granny News - ANOTHER RON PAUL SUPPORTER RUNS !

kittyc
08-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Granny News
ANOTHER RON PAUL SUPPORTER RUNS !

Dean Santoro is taking the revolution fight to the streets of South Florida and he needs our help.

From starting the 9th Ron Paul Meetup in the country to canvassing door-to-door, Dean is a working hard to spread the message of freedom, liberty and political system reform.

We are all aware that economic times are hard right now. We also know that letting the same tax, spend and regulate politicians get elected will only serve to make things worse. So what can a financially strapped citizen do to make a difference in the 2008 election cycle?

Dean wonít ask you for $500 or $250 not a $100, and even $50 still sounds like a lot right now. But here in Florida there is a chance to make a difference by getting an individual who is committed to individual rights and free markets elected to the Florida Senate. His name is Dean Santoro, a former college professor and entrepreneur, who is making all the right moves in his bid to win in November.

Deanís got plans that would take the power of educating children out of the hands of politicians and bureaucrats and put it back where it belongs, in the hands of the parents. The plan would also foster competition within the existing system which would lower cost and taxes. The plan would also wean many folks off publicly subsidized education further lowering our tax burden.

Dean Santoro also plans to comb the books for unnecessary or burdensome legislation and or regulations and bring them to the floor of the senate for repeal, while at the same time opposing new unnecessary legislation. If you live in Florida you know there are not many folks like that in the legislature right now, certainly not Mr. Santoroís opponent hasnít met a tax or regulation he doesnít like; and his opponents campaign war chest is loaded with special interest dollars (over $230,000!!).

All that he asks from you is a small investment in liberty of Five or Ten dollars (Twenty if you can spare it), to Dean Santoroís campaign. Dean is working tirelessly, going door to door, attending homeowners meetings, and making media appearances, he has put everything else aside to campaign full time until November 4th.

But like every viable campaign Dean needs to buy signs, print campaign literature, produce TV and Radio ads and buy airtime on TV and radio in order to broadcast our message of individual rights and economic freedom. Heís raised over $15,000 thus far but he needs to raise more than that to get the message out in South Floridaís expensive media market.

Please take a minute and visit Dean Santoroís website

www.santorosenate.com

and make your contribution of Five or Ten dollars you wonít believe how much it will do and how much more it will be appreciated. This message will reach thousands of freedom loving Floridianís if we all do our small part we could be celebrating a very significant victory in November.

Dean Santoro

Candidate for Florida State Senate District 35

5727 NW 7th Street Box 135

Miami, Florida 33126

voice: 786-312-9063

fax: 800-217-8635

www.deansantoro.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking with both Paul and Jean they have a great understanding now and Paul ( Pokerface) is not angry at the people who are sponsoring the celebration below. He understands they are simply organizing a event . They are not under rules governing the FSP organization. The Celebration will be a great one and one that everyone should try to attend. Paul realizes the expense and hard work that has gone into this event and wishes them all the success possible.

The Free State Project organizer for the Porcfest Rich Goldman is the culprit that started the racial slurs and racist accusations against Pokerface.

Thanks to all of you that called and wrote the FSP has contacted Paul ( Pokerface) and they are talking which is a good thing. Paul is a humble and intelligent man with a big heart and very forgiving yet will not tolerate outright slander against himself and his band. I feel that there will be conclusion to these charges hopefully in the near future. It is hard to imagine a Freedom Event without the presence of the Pokerface band.

The bottom line with Paul is that he will do no harm to any freedom movement or event and will work with all to promote the ideals of Ron Paul, Truth and the Revolution for Freedom for all.

Reservations & Info: 603-532-6711/8084, caacp01@aol.com

caacp@verizon.net

Homepage: http://www.myspace.com/caacp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Granny's Cook Book" is still being edited, so many good recipes are coming in we have postponed the printing until we can add them all. The book is growing and growing but when finished will be a work that will be so helpful and amusing that it will be used over and over not just put on a shelf to collect dust. We are adding some personal recipes from Carol Paul which are family favorites as well as some of the other candidates personal family favorites. One of our favorites is the "NEOCON" casserole..Not something that would become a favorite but really funny and even edible if you have the stomach for such.

This week has been a really busy one with canning and just trying to catch up on some dusting and ordinary house work. What a mess when you are not home things seem to pile up making a mountain of work. My solution? Call Good Will and the Salvation Army to come out and pick up the excess baggage we have managed to collect which is not being used yet can be helpful to many in need.

I found several boxes of Ron Paul T shirts. They were stashed under the beds in the RV and forgotten. Anyone wanting some of the original shirts for the upcoming conventions let us know.

Email me at: grannywarrior@gmail.com with the sizes and numbers of shirts you want and don't forget to send your mailing address:

They will be $10.00 which includes shipping. use the Donate button on www.grannywarriors.com and I will match up your emails with the payments on the paypal account.

Kludge
08-10-2008, 09:37 AM
First reply!

Cowlesy
08-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Ya know Kludge, her email was actually a nice, well-written appeal for Dean Santoro, but I swear those ladies cannot send out a message without putting something in it to stir the shitpot, aka the 2nd part.

You wouldn't believe the absolute cesspool of a thread that is going on over at DailyPaul. People have way, way too much time on their hands.

Kludge
08-10-2008, 10:01 AM
People have way, way too much time on their hands.

Hmm... Haven't noticed :rolleyes: :p

yongrel
08-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Ya know Kludge, her email was actually a nice, well-written appeal for Dean Santoro, but I swear those ladies cannot send out a message without putting something in it to stir the shitpot, aka the 2nd part.

You wouldn't believe the absolute cesspool of a thread that is going on over at DailyPaul. People have way, way too much time on their hands.

Whenever I think this forum is a bundle of badgers, I go over to DailyPaul to remind myself why I don't go over there.

Sandra
08-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Uh, and DP says the same about this place.

Kludge
08-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Uh, and DP says the same about this place.

Yeah, but we've already attacked their credibility, so trying to attack our credibility afterwords is void. Learn to argue effectively!

Seven Guidelines to Effective Communication (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=148611)

Cowlesy
08-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Whenever I think this forum is a bundle of badgers, I go over to DailyPaul to remind myself why I don't go over there.

Dude you even have SGP in the thread over there --- I mean it is an all-out scrum of awesomeness.

yongrel
08-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Dude you even have SGP in the thread over there --- I mean it is an all-out scrum of awesomeness.

It always seems like a total e-orgy of screaming and shouting. It's madness.

amy31416
08-10-2008, 10:49 AM
It always seems like a total e-orgy of screaming and shouting. It's madness.

Dammit, I read SGP's thread of "I quit" when he first posted it, and had no intention of going back to read it, but I'm just so amazed at those who believe he's not a criminal. He continues to claim that he isn't--he's either delusional, 100% a scam artist or a hybrid of both.

He obviously has no regrets about ripping people off--and that's plenty for me to throw the Parent out with the bathwater.

satchelmcqueen
08-10-2008, 09:42 PM
anything granny related i just ignore since she was going to tried was is ....suing Ron Paul. Screw the granny warriors.

speciallyblend
08-11-2008, 08:48 AM
i hate drama ,i just turn the f'in channel and ignore or try to ignore the bs...

Sandra
08-11-2008, 08:50 AM
i hate drama ,i just turn the f'in channel and ignore or try to ignore the bs...

Kinda hard when the Granny's send the BS to your inbox.

dsantoro
08-13-2008, 06:44 AM
Hey Guys - I need another $1,300 to purchase yard signs for people that have requested the 4ft x 8ft signs... can you all please help with a donation today?