PDA

View Full Version : World War 4 - Oh, great... :-/

Tesselator
08-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Russia 'invades' Georgia as South Ossetia descends towards war (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/2524550/Russia-invades-Georgia-as-South-Ossetia-descends-towards-war.html)

Basically the USA has been busy buying up Georgia and turning it into a puppet state for the past 6 to 8 years (at least). Russia has been very patient during those times with only a few muscle flexes here and there. Three months ago they let us know very clearly and in no uncertain terms for example that they would indeed nuke the US if we didn't stop taking over Georgia and moving US troops into the area - Russian Foriegn Minister documented quote. The Bush regime wants this war tho - in a bad way - and when the neo-cons had Georgia shoot down two of Russia's planes and attack two Russian provinces long kept by Russian peace-keeping forces; Russia said enough is enough and is now busy taking out the trash so to speak.

The Georgia puppet leader Mikheil Saakashvili who has been in the pocket of the neocons clearly since 2002, is now making a very public plea to Washington for backup. The media probably will be underplaying this news story as much as possible until the US can come up with a good excuse for having so many American Special Forces there on the ground in Georgia or until they can get them out.

This conflict (along with the ultimate merger of the USA and Russia) has been a stated neocon goal for some years now according to state department document #7277 leaked over 20 years back.

Oh just wonderful... :(

Mitt Romneys sideburns
08-10-2008, 12:49 AM
We need ww4 so Jesus can come back. Take a page out of Glenn Beck's book and be excited about this.

surisly

Tesselator
08-10-2008, 12:58 AM
LOL! I hope that was a joke! Even Jesus would be disappointed in an attitude like that!

Monolithic
08-10-2008, 01:08 AM
you know that's one positive of another ww or israel being fucked up

it will completely shatter the beliefs on so many people when god doesn't swoop in

TER
08-10-2008, 01:13 AM
you know that's one positive of another ww or israel being fucked up

it will completely shatter the beliefs on so many people when god doesn't swoop in

The Book of Revelation speaks of the end times occurring after a one world government is placed and there is a reign of peace under a world leader, aka the antichrist. For those who believe, this is still far, far away from where the world is right now.

I'm not saying you have to believe it, which I gather you do not, but it should be clear that WW4 does not necessarily equate to the end of the world, at least in regards to Christian beliefs.

raiha
08-10-2008, 02:04 AM
When was WW3? :confused:

Monolithic
08-10-2008, 02:08 AM

some people say cold war = ww3

i think it's dumb

FrankRep
08-10-2008, 05:40 PM
some people say cold war = ww3

i think it's dumb

A world war should involve more than two countries. But, whatever.

IChooseLiberty
08-10-2008, 06:03 PM
To even compare WW1 & WW2 to the Cold War is laughable. I was wondering where this WW4 came from.

PatriotOne
08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
The Book of Revelation speaks of the end times occurring after a one world government is placed and there is a reign of peace under a world leader, aka the antichrist. For those who believe, this is still far, far away from where the world is right now.

I'm not saying you have to believe it, which I gather you do not, but it should be clear that WW4 does not necessarily equate to the end of the world, at least in regards to Christian beliefs.

Agree to most of what you said. I'm not a christian but I do research the bible. There is no end of the world, only the end of the ages per the bible (aka, end of the Age of Pisces). When Jesus disciples ask where to go, he tells them to go to the house of the man with a pitcher of water (the house of Aquarius).

Kotin
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
A world war should involve more than two countries. But, whatever.

but they were really big countries..

heeh ;)

kathy88
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM

I thought I slept through it like Rumplestiltskin....... lol

pacelli
08-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Tell you what, if Jesus does come back in the middle of all of this, he's going to be one pissed off God. The US has been giving him the finger for the past 100 years or so. Jesus & a couple of angels could lay waste to an entire nation pretty fast, and they'd laugh their divine asses off at our nuclear weapons.

driller80545
08-10-2008, 10:41 PM
I have always wondered if God sits in heaven looking down and thinks-"look what they are doing to my world!"

RideTheDirt
08-11-2008, 12:11 AM
I see god more as the type that always says "I told you so!"
Didn't God give us a bunch of books to read, and try to take lessons from?Does everyone think he inspired these people to write these texts to enforce regulations on their wills, like many will claim? Why then would he create us as individuals, robots would be much more fitting.I believe that he instilled the ability to reason in us for a reason.