PDA

View Full Version : CFL Emails? Soon?

tribute_13
08-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Has CFL started sending out emails regarding the Rally for the Republic? I haven;t received any and I have been checking about 30 times a day hoping to see it in my inbox.

My main concern is that the announcement of the headlining bands for the main rally is starting to really get me to think that the more the announcement is held off the less likely we'll sell out. People still have to plan a concert even if it's local. Springing this on the MN locals a week before the rally might hurt ticket sale potential. I think if Joe Schmo has been following RP and wanted a ticket he would've gotten it by now? Why the hold up, are the bands still discussing the contract? IMHO, I think CFL should announce as soon as possible to get those tickets sold.

Am I missing something? You guys must have a really great band playing because I guess you're 100% positive as soon as they are announced tickets will sell out.

Where is the book signing being held? Where will the Nation Celebration be?

I look forward to the email. And I call first dibs! :p

Has anyone else received the email yet?

Don
08-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Has CFL started sending out emails regarding the Rally for the Republic? I haven;t received any and I have been checking about 30 times a day hoping to see it in my inbox.

My main concern is that the announcement of the headlining bands for the main rally is starting to really get me to think that the more the announcement is held off the less likely we'll sell out. People still have to plan a concert even if it's local. Springing this on the MN locals a week before the rally might hurt ticket sale potential. I think if Joe Schmo has been following RP and wanted a ticket he would've gotten it by now? Why the hold up, are the bands still discussing the contract? IMHO, I think CFL should announce as soon as possible to get those tickets sold.

Am I missing something? You guys must have a really great band playing because I guess you're 100% positive as soon as they are announced tickets will sell out.

Where is the book signing being held? Where will the Nation Celebration be?

I look forward to the email. And I call first dibs! :p

Has anyone else received the email yet?

Several emails have gone out to RP supporters, C4L members and other lists. More will be forthcoming.

Click on the event you want locations and details for at:
http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/schedule/

As for a band, the announcement will be soon. I promise. Definitely sooner than a week out, although most shows sell out in the last week as people key in and decide to attend.

tribute_13
08-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Several emails have gone out to RP supporters, C4L members and other lists. More will be forthcoming.

Click on the event you want locations and details for at:
http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/schedule/

As for a band, the announcement will be soon. I promise. Definitely sooner than a week out, although most shows sell out in the last week as people key in and decide to attend.

Thanks, its just I heard something about the announcement being made Thursday. Was that true or did something come up?

muzzled dogg
08-09-2008, 08:15 PM
announcement got pushed back to this upcoming week