PDA

View Full Version : Help me chalk UNH before the Republican debate!

madcat033
08-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey guys... I was planning on chalking UNH to raise awareness for Ron Paul and then I had an even better idea. Let's chalk the campus tuesday night, the night before the Republican debate! The debate is this wednesday, september 5th. This is our chance to get NATIONAL coverage on TV.

I saw the video of Purdue University being chalked, and this would get TONS of exposure for Ron Paul. The area will be swarming with media, they are BOUND to cover Ron Paul if the entire campus is chalked in Ron Paul!

Is there anyone who lives in NH that is willing to help me with this? And also, any ideas for what I should write on the ground?

bbachtung
08-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Hey guys... I was planning on chalking UNH to raise awareness for Ron Paul and then I had an even better idea. Let's chalk the campus tuesday night, the night before the Republican debate! The debate is this wednesday, september 5th. This is our chance to get NATIONAL coverage on TV.

I saw the video of Purdue University being chalked, and this would get TONS of exposure for Ron Paul. The area will be swarming with media, they are BOUND to cover Ron Paul if the entire campus is chalked in Ron Paul!

Is there anyone who lives in NH that is willing to help me with this? And also, any ideas for what I should write on the ground?

Hook-up with some of the activists over at http://forum.nhfree.com