PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Affirms: Iran Attack Plan Has ‘Green Light’

Kotin
08-09-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/iran_attack_plan_146.html

Ron Paul Affirms: Iran Attack Plan Has ‘Green Light’

rss202

By Steve Watson

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.) has warned millions of radio listeners that the United States is heading into an illegal attack on Iran, stating his amazement at members of Congress who have openly voiced support for a criminal nuclear strike.

“If we do (attack) it is going to be a disaster,” the congressman told the Alex Jones radio show. “I was astounded to see on one of the networks the other day that the debate was not are we going to attack, but are we going to attack before or after the election?” Paul continued.

Paul recently voiced concern over House Congressional Resolution 362 which he has dubbed a “virtual Iran war resolution.”

“If that comes up it is demanding that the president [put in place] an absolute blockade of the entire country of Iran, and punish any country or any business group around the world if they trade with Iran,” Paul told listeners.

Experts have predicted gas will rise to $6 per gallon if the resolution passes. Paul believes that may happen anyway, just by anticipation.

“The frightening thing is they say they are taking no options off the table, even nuclear first strike,” Paul said. Paul believes from talking with his contacts in and around Congress that a strike on Iran has already been green-lighted.

“That is my sense because the Democratic leaders in the House are proposing no resistance whatsoever, Paul said. “We saw this when a supplemental bill came up and the president asked for $107 billion for the war, the Democrat leadership gave them $162 billion.

“It is still totally bewildering to me when I see men and women in the Congress that I know and like doing this just to get along. Most of them will say ‘I agree with you on all you say but the Iranians are bad people and they might attack us some day. . . . I hear members of Congress saying if we could only nuke them.’”

Ron Paul also spoke in detail about his new Campaign For Liberty Group and his views on the upcoming election.

This interview first appeared on www.infowars.net. Listen to the full interview at www.infowars.net/articles/july2008/040708RonPaul2.htm.

(Issue # 33, August 18, 2008)

RJB
08-09-2008, 02:47 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel too burned out to really care anymore.

This nation is screwed but too fat dumb and happy to realize it yet.

Yeah it's one of those days for me.

jkm1864
08-09-2008, 03:16 PM
I smell a draft in the next couple of years.

ItsTime
08-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Do YOU have your guns and butter?

Jason726
08-09-2008, 03:19 PM
that article is from july 4th...

pepperpete1
08-09-2008, 03:22 PM
And yet Bush has the nerve to tell Putin to remove his army from Georgia!

SLSteven
08-09-2008, 03:31 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel too burned out to really care anymore.

This nation is screwed but too fat dumb and happy to realize it yet.

Yeah it's one of those days for me.

Better days are ahead!