PDA

View Full Version : obama is lame

Natalie
08-09-2008, 12:15 PM
//

yongrel
08-09-2008, 12:21 PM
His opposition to partial birth abortion is just a political move designed to preserve his left-cred whle he runs to the center. He can keep the pro-choice groups as active supporters by being antri partial birth abortion ban, and that is a key constituency on the left.

As long as the pro-choice lobby is happy with him, we won't hear much about how he is running for center to snag the independent votes.

RickyJ
08-09-2008, 12:28 PM
It's not just a wad of cells anymore.

Full grown humans are JUST wads of cells. Life begins at conception.

JoshLowry
08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Full grown humans are JUST wads of cells. Life begins at conception.

pwnt!

<3

Cowlesy
08-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Obama is going to ban right turns too.

If you are walking and wish to turn right, you'll have to turn left and make a full circle first.

I imagine he'll come back to the center --- just campaign tactics.

Kotin
08-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Natalie, I felt the same way..

in fact I still do every now and then.

Obama is so creepy, and he gets scarier the more you learn about him...
his tax plan makes me cry.

at least with Mccain you know what you are getting... but ugh.

Monolithic
08-09-2008, 03:48 PM
pfft, pro-choice

i'm pro-abortion

too many kids these days

we have enough trouble with 6.6 billion people in the world and 304 million in the US

don't need more

The_Orlonater
08-09-2008, 04:10 PM
pfft, pro-choice

i'm pro-abortion

too many kids these days

we have enough trouble with 6.6 billion people in the world and 304 million in the US

don't need more

+1

I guess you can say the same about me, but I'm kind of morbid. :D

Cowlesy
08-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I think everyone here should have at least 3-4 kids and raise them to think independently (but of course influence them with Liberty!)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fox McCloud
08-09-2008, 04:39 PM
just from the current trend, it's predicted world population will peak at around 9 Billion by the late 21st century, and actually decline by the 22nd (my guess is that it would level out from here).

Let's also keep in mind that more modern and advanced countries tend to have less children per family.

Also, there's an article that showed that we could cram every single person on the planet (right now) into an area about the size of Texas and it still wouldn't be as densely packed as NYC...so, I really don't think room and resources are going to be an issue.

I say life begins at conception, and that abortion is an act of violence and should be considered murder in all cases except for when a mother's life is in danger (tubal pregnancy, for example).

TastyWheat
08-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm with Obama on this one, because I think it's unconstitutional. I know Dr. Paul voted for the ban and I'm brave enough to say he was in the wrong that time. I do feel it's essentially baby killing, but there are no federal murder laws either. The Constitution doesn't even mention the word "life" except in sections about trial and punishment. I think it's clear that protection of life, in whatever case, is an issue for the states.