PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sells Out

libertarian4321
08-08-2008, 02:44 PM
No, not that kind of selling out. :)

I was referring to the article about how Obama sold 75,000 tickets for his convention speech in 24-hours.

I'm not sure if they actually charged anything (does anyone know?), but its still pretty impressive.

We need to make sure we fill the Target Center for the CFL rally as well!

Can you imagine McCain filling a stadium? I sure as hell can't.

McCain would be lucky to fill the rec room at a senior citizens home...

LibertyEagle
08-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I find it pretty sad. The Obama followers do not realize what they are supporting.

Kade
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
I find it pretty sad. The Obama followers do not realize what they are supporting.

Why would they want to, you guys treat them like idiots.

libertarian4321
08-08-2008, 03:03 PM
I don't know whether Obama charges for this rally- but with the kind of crowds he turns out, can you imagine how much extra money he could raise if he charged some nominal fee- like $5 to attend? He could go "on tour" hitting all the major cities- maybe have Bono or some other liberal musician as an opening act.

He'd be rolling in cash.

LibertyEagle
08-08-2008, 03:33 PM

Who is "you guys"? I don't treat people like idiots.

alaric
08-08-2008, 03:44 PM

well, they surely aren't earning the political scholar award for research on their candidate. If they researched him and THEN supported him, that would classify them as idiots!:D

ClayTrainor
08-08-2008, 03:44 PM

Well... at least we're honest...

politically... they are indeed, idiots.

the most sheep-like supporters i've ever seen.

TER
08-08-2008, 03:55 PM

They know things are messed up. They know there needs to be a major change. So the media (the public servants they are) does the thinking for them and props up Obama as the way to go.

Feeling sad for them is exactly the right feeling to have for them...

constitutional
08-08-2008, 04:09 PM
They are free from what I've read.

Lord Xar
08-08-2008, 04:18 PM

Not understanding your logic. If the masses of Obama bots are ill-informed, and thus probably have no idea of Ron Paul or what he represents, how then - would 'our' opinion of them make them want to be be ill-informed in regards to who Obama really is and represents?

Are we so powerful that we can actually dictate the actions of tens of millions of ignorants?

Damn, too bad we didn't have that kind of power when the Repubs voted in McCain!!!!!

BARNACULES!!

Just curious.

jake
08-08-2008, 04:18 PM
well, they surely aren't earning the political scholar award for research on their candidate. If they researched him and THEN supported him, that would classify them as idiots!:D

well said.

TER
08-08-2008, 04:23 PM
They are free from what I've read.

Freedom without knowledge does not cultivate liberty. I fear ignorance is the main culprit, and is what makes it all the more sad.

libertarian4321
08-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Well... at least we're honest...

politically... they are indeed, idiots.

the most sheep-like supporters i've ever seen.

Have you seen the people that support McCain? How are they any different?

They may be less enthusiastic sheep (I can't blame them, how could anyone be excited by a walking corpse like old man McCain?), but they are sheep nevertheless.

Menthol Patch
08-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Obama supporters are idiots.

kigol
08-09-2008, 11:52 AM
ugh

lynnf
08-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Have you seen the people that support McCain? How are they any different?

They may be less enthusiastic sheep (I can't blame them, how could anyone be excited by a walking corpse like old man McCain?), but they are sheep nevertheless.

most of those that are now supporting McCain are at least holding their noses to avoid the stench -- they know what they are getting even though if they really had consciences they would try for something better.

lynn

digg_my_youtube
08-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Don't mind Kade. He's a know-it-all's know-it-all. Prefers to ruin a post by creating a dozen or so pages of back and forth nonsense between people. Why people bother addressing him is beyond me, let alone trying to rebut him.

He's stubborn and arrogant. He'll make sure he knows everything so you can't. There's no scenario where you're right and he's wrong.

Kade
08-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Don't mind Kade. He's a know-it-all's know-it-all. Prefers to ruin a post by creating a dozen or so pages of back and forth nonsense between people. Why people bother addressing him is beyond me, let alone trying to rebut him.

He's stubborn and arrogant. He'll make sure he knows everything so you can't. There's no scenario where you're right and he's wrong.

I've been wrong a lot, and I've been big enough to admit it when I am... as far posting nonsense, that is the response of somebody who just simply isn't reading... and in return, feels it is necessary to flame. (To which I reply in kind).

I'm a weapon... that this movement has chosen to shit on me is not my concern. My principles don't change, and my activism doesn't change, and my influence is only getting greater, that I am a pariah here, a place where I should be welcome, shines an interesting light in your apparent fidelity to principles of individualism and freedom.

I am not your enemy, you should stop treating me like one.

speciallyblend
08-11-2008, 08:28 AM

i thank them for not supporting mccain;) i will drive every obama supporter to the pollls;) if mccains wins this revolution will be over in the gop:(

speciallyblend
08-11-2008, 08:30 AM

why do resear look at mccain,it thier only option ,if they do not want 4 more yrs of mcbush.

LEt them vote for obama hell ill pay them to vote for obama(joking)

I'm voting for barr,but if it is close in colorado. I will vote for obama so we do not get this lowsy mccain,though i think obama is lowsy to, they both suck,but mccain blows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kade
08-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Not understanding your logic. If the masses of Obama bots are ill-informed, and thus probably have no idea of Ron Paul or what he represents, how then - would 'our' opinion of them make them want to be be ill-informed in regards to who Obama really is and represents?

Are we so powerful that we can actually dictate the actions of tens of millions of ignorants?

Damn, too bad we didn't have that kind of power when the Repubs voted in McCain!!!!!

BARNACULES!!

Just curious.

People on this forum are as equally uninformed, if not more, from the majority of hard-line supporters I've encountered... (Kos, Smirking Chimp, and C&L)

I'm just going with experience here... you guys are BELLIGERENT in your willful ignorance sometimes.

speciallyblend
08-11-2008, 08:33 AM
I've been wrong a lot, and I've been big enough to admit it when I am... as far posting nonsense, that is the response of somebody who just simply isn't reading... and in return, feels it is necessary to flame. (To which I reply in kind).

I'm a weapon... that this movement has chosen to shit on me is not my concern. My principles don't change, and my activism doesn't change, and my influence is only getting greater, that I am a pariah here, a place where I should be welcome, shines an interesting light in your apparent fidelity to principles of individualism and freedom.

I am not your enemy, you should stop treating me like one.

i likes you ,i agree with most you say,just remember even ron paul supporters wear blinders as well, it happens to everyone!!!!!