PDA

View Full Version : Oh yuck!

Jeremy
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I don't know why I didn't just turn the TV off, but I was watching CSPAN and there was some conference for young "conservatives." Well they were neocons. And who but Bill Kristol was the main speaker?

The theme was spreading global democracy. These people don't even know what "conservative" is, yet they use the word like butter on bread. And Kristol is so full of himself... got a standing ovation too. I turned it on at the end, but when a college student went up to the mic to ask a question they'd start with a big smile saying "I definitely support the war in Iraq as well as other Middle Eastern...." blah blah blah, etc. and then asked their question. Smiling the whole time... makes me sick. Ironic how they all start their questions by denouncing real conservatism in that way.

I'm tired of the word "conservative" being abused by the majority. I would have loved to see a real conservative stand up there and ask Kristol why he's so phony and why he has no respect for the Constitution. Some guy ended the conference with "if you'd like William Kristol to come to your college...." etc. Hmm... let's invite him to a whole room of Ron Paul supporters. :o

Anti Federalist
08-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Yup, that's Kristol getting "pied".

Better than throwing snowballs at Hannity.:D

http://www.hoffmania.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/30/getaart.jpg