PDA

View Full Version : Damn you mccain!

libertarian4321
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Okay, I was a delegate in my state- so I gave the local Republican Party my email address.

Now, I'm getting between 2 and 5 McCain fund raising emails every day- some from McCain himself, some from the State Party, some from the County Party. Of course I also get spammed by the Republican congressional fund raising committees.

Can't these idiots consolidate into one "send us your hard earned money so McCain can win and start another war which will cost you even more money" email per day?

BTW, so far, I have proudly sent Senator McCain $0.00- frankly, its more than he deserves.

Jeremy
08-08-2008, 01:09 PM
If you use gmail it's as easy as pie to filter anything out

libertarian4321
08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
If you use gmail it's as easy as pie to filter anything out

I wish they'd just send me more snail mail- I actually enjoy stuffing those with Ron Paul materials and sending them back at McCain's expense! :)

acptulsa
08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
No rest for the brainwashers. Besides, panhandling has always been a vocation with long hours...

AJ Antimony
08-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Forward the emails back to the original sender.

brandon
08-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Did you get the one about the new RNC toolbar? lol, they really are desperate

yongrel
08-08-2008, 01:27 PM
What a "friend of mine" does:

Set up two email accounts, for example emailA@gmail.com and emailB@gmail.com. Set the preferences so that all messages sent to emailA are forwarded to emailB and visa versa. This will create an infinite email loop between the two, with them forwarding what was forwarded to them. Then, add the john mccain email address as an automatic BCC forward to one or both of the email accounts. Everytime a message is forwarded from one or the other email address, it will also forward to John McCain's email server. Over the course of an hour, the messages can forward a few thousands times, clogging and backlogging email servers. Before they can block the email addresses, they will already have a crashed server.

Computer Mischief 101

rpfan2008
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
I think Crookain/Crooccain sounds better and relevant. :D
Crowbama..no? :confused:

georgiaboy
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
i got one snail mail and a direct phone call -- enjoyed giving the phone bank-er a piece of my mind and hearing him bleat against Obama, but repeatedly tell me that my money was for supporting the state party.... puh-lease. I let him know i'd be voting for actual conservatives, regardless of party, the reps had their chance all these years to be what they said they were to no avail, and that there'd be no money this year. the desperation in his voice was ... delightful to hear. ah, sweet revenge.

AJ Antimony
08-08-2008, 01:32 PM

Set up two email accounts, for example emailA@gmail.com and emailB@gmail.com. Set the preferences so that all messages sent to emailA are forwarded to emailB and visa versa. This will create an infinite email loop between the two, with them forwarding what was forwarded to them. Then, add the john mccain email address as an automatic BCC forward to one or both of the email accounts. Everytime a message is forwarded from one or the other email address, it will also forward to John McCain's email server. Over the course of an hour, the messages can forward a few thousands times, clogging and backlogging email servers. Before they can block the email addresses, they will already have a crashed server.

Computer Mischief 101

This is the single greatest idea I have ever heard!

rpfan2008
08-08-2008, 01:32 PM

Computer Mischief 101

http://i34.tinypic.com/2iky4h4.jpg
:cool:

Roxi
11-04-2008, 05:24 PM

Computer Mischief 101

best post.

ever.

bluto20
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
2-5 emails a day? shoot i've been getting 2-5 calls a day from the rep. party begging me not to vote obama in.... sad reason to even elect one like that. it is quite pathetic.

Highland
11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Brilliant...you never cease to amaze me Yongrel!

:D

Computer Mischief 101

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Uh, I'm not finding an automatic BCC option in gmail :(

heavenlyboy34
11-04-2008, 06:04 PM

Computer Mischief 101

I nominate this to be post of the month. :D

speciallyblend
11-04-2008, 06:06 PM
2nd motion ,gavel

Join The Paul Side
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Okay, I was a delegate in my state- so I gave the local Republican Party my email address.

Now, I'm getting between 2 and 5 McCain fund raising emails every day- some from McCain himself, some from the State Party, some from the County Party. Of course I also get spammed by the Republican congressional fund raising committees.

Can't these idiots consolidate into one "send us your hard earned money so McCain can win and start another war which will cost you even more money" email per day?

BTW, so far, I have proudly sent Senator McCain $0.00- frankly, its more than he deserves.

I don't think you have to worry about McCain asking you for money anymore. :rolleyes:

libertarian4321
11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
I don't think you have to worry about McCain asking you for money anymore. :rolleyes:

Thank God, I was getting robo called by various Republican all day yesterday- thats what I get for being a Republican delegate, I guess.

phoenixrising
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I wish they'd just send me more snail mail- I actually enjoy stuffing those with Ron Paul materials and sending them back at McCain's expense! :)

i do the same thing :) ...+ i stuff all the unsolicited junk mail that provide a FREE envelope as well :)