PDA

View Full Version : anti- NAU legislation - call your congressman!

RP4ME
08-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Congressman Virgil Goode (R-VA), has introduced H.C.R. 40, "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." This must be passed as soon as possible to stop this dangerous scheme, and the first steps you can take to get it passes are to get your own Congressman to co-sponsor it, get your Senators to introduce a Senate version. Then we can work to get it debated and passed in the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in the Committee on Foreign Affairs. Please act today.

Current list of H.C.R. 40 co-sponsors: Rep. John J. Duncan (TN-2), Rep. Virginia Foxx (NC-5), Rep. Walter B. Jones (NC-3), Rep. Charles W. Norwood (GA-10), Rep. Ron Paul (TX-14), Rep Ralph Regula (OH-16), Rep. Jim Saxton (NJ-3), Rep. Cliff Stearns (FL-6), Rep. Patrick J. Tiberi (OH-12), Rep Zach Wamp (TN-3).

Givemelibertyor.....
08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
A mod should sticky this.

Let's light up their phones, fill their inboxes, and fax til they run out of paper.

Bro.Butch
08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah, this is one thing we all need to do as a group to get the message across...

Chester Copperpot
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Congressman Virgil Goode (R-VA), has introduced H.C.R. 40, "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." This must be passed as soon as possible to stop this dangerous scheme, and the first steps you can take to get it passes are to get your own Congressman to co-sponsor it, get your Senators to introduce a Senate version. Then we can work to get it debated and passed in the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in the Committee on Foreign Affairs. Please act today.

Current list of H.C.R. 40 co-sponsors: Rep. John J. Duncan (TN-2), Rep. Virginia Foxx (NC-5), Rep. Walter B. Jones (NC-3), Rep. Charles W. Norwood (GA-10), Rep. Ron Paul (TX-14), Rep Ralph Regula (OH-16), Rep. Jim Saxton (NJ-3), Rep. Cliff Stearns (FL-6), Rep. Patrick J. Tiberi (OH-12), Rep Zach Wamp (TN-3).

Thanks Im going to call mine tomorrow.. I forgot about this legislation.... Anybody see the reply from BUSH??

He made a statement to the effect that Congress shouldnt meddle with the SPP.

Wish I could find that link

BuddyRey
08-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Sent to Rep. Sue Myrick of North Carolina's 9th District (I borrowed a few sentences from the OP, 'cause my brain hurts!);

Hello, Rep. Myrick! I am contacting you today in hopes that you feel the same way about our increasingly imperilled National Sovereignty as I do. Right now, powerful forces in Washington are trying to pass what they want us to believe is a benign expansion of NAFTA, but what I and many others fear would, amount to no less than a continental North American Union. The Security and Prosperity Partnership of America established by the Independent Task Force on North America, in conjunction with the Council on Foreign Relations, is a thinly-veiled attempt to further weaken our borders for bigshots, while leaving ordinary citizens to fend for themselves against the massive influx of illegals into this country that the legislation would encourage.

Congressman Virgil Goode (R-VA), has introduced H.C.R. 40, "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." My sincerest hope is that you will consider co-sponsoring this legislation, so that our country does not fall under the control of international interests. Thank you ever so much for your time and consideration, and it is my continuing honor to be represented in Congress by someone who so values the principles our founders envisioned for a free and secure Constitutional Republic.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-31-2007, 05:23 AM
E-mail sent.

I wonder if NumbersUSA is going to make a fax for this?

RP4ME
08-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Thanks Im going to call mine tomorrow.. I forgot about this legislation.... Anybody see the reply from BUSH??

He made a statement to the effect that Congress shouldnt meddle with the SPP.

Wish I could find that link

Yes please try to find that link - was it in response to this legilsation?

RP4ME
08-31-2007, 10:26 PM
bump

Richie
09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
What party are the co-sponsors affiliated with? I'm just curious.

Shellshock1918
09-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Sweet! my local rep virignia foxx is on the side of America! Also Walter Jones! kick ass!

cjhowe
09-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Check your state's party platforms. This is from the Texas 2006 State Republican Party Platform.

One World Government Organizations– We oppose a one world government which is in direct opposition to the basic principles of the United States of America eroding our sovereignty and our goals for leadership in world affairs

Eroberer
09-01-2007, 05:23 PM
I will go to the regional office for my rep. on Tuesday and state in person that if my rep. does support the NAU or does nothing to stop it, I will campaign against him and make it my personal cause to remove him from office.

Why can't they be tried for treason for these kinds of things?

Givemelibertyor.....
09-04-2007, 07:09 PM
bump

Electric Church
09-04-2007, 07:14 PM
bump