PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Common Sense

hope7134
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE A TRIP OVER TO THIS SITE AND ENTER A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING AUTHOR. i WONDER IF HE KNOWS HE'S SAYING IT'S OK TO COMMIT TREASON?

http://johnmccainforum.com/

Friday, May 23,2008

Neo-Common Sense

By Straightshooter

There is an old saying. “If you’re not a liberal when you’re young you don’t have a heart. If
you’re not a conservative when you’re older you don’t have a brain.” I’d like to add that if you
aren’t a neocon, you don’t have a lick of common sense.

Many great conservative leaders have slowly become neocons over the last decade, but are loath to admit it. That used to be me until I acquired some common sense.

Intellectual giants like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and George W. Bush all made their way to the neocon fold. They may claim to be traditional conservatives but they still push for common sense big government. Even Hitlery and Obama are closet Neocons who have supported Homeland security and the Patriot Act, preemptive nuke strikes on Iran, etc. This is probably the best election year ever given our choice of Neocons in both parties, but don’t get me wrong, this country can’t get by without the GOP in the white house.

Let’s look at some similarities between our candidates on the democrat and republican side. Can our party really survive on nonsensical liberal philosophies like an inflexible interpretation of the constitution that will not allow us to pre-emptively invade other countries like Iraq and Iran without a declaration of war? Without Neocons, who would allow us to go to war defend the UN resolutions that ensure us peace!?

Without our war on terror and drugs how else will we make our streets safe so that private ownership of firearms becomes obsolete!?

Without neocons and the IRS how will we collect money to pay the Federal Reserve, who gives us free money with only the slightest of interest fees?

Without Neocons, how else will we be able to borrow from the Federal Reserve to give foreign aid to dictators around the world? Do you think dictators will be bending to our will without our money?

Without the common sense government programs we would not be able to borrow billions of dollars to take care of those in need. Thanks to Bush and McCain, our children will be buying our senior's drugs for years to come.

When our laws don’t work who else is big enough to admit that we need the UN to help, other than a Neocon.

We also need neocon common sense to help keep affordable workers here in the states with a comprehensive immigration bill. Bush, McCain, Clinton, and Obama will work for amnesty guaranteeing us that we won’t have to pay the cost for overpriced American workers.

Liberals full of heart but no brains nor common sense like Paul Ron have no business in the Republican Party (or Democrat Party for that matter). Our government can not be restrained by the inflexibility of the constitution. That’s why we have people with common sense running the country. If we followed the constitution strictly for the last one hundred years, we would not be where we are today, and we need John McCain to keep us on the track started by Woodrow Wilson and maintained through George Bush.

And that’s some straight talk from the
Straightshooter.

priest_of_syrinx
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
It sounds to me like a satire.

If I'm not mistaken, that site is a joke.

nate895
08-07-2008, 11:31 PM
You've been duped, that site is one of our joke forums. They even have the front page available in ebonics.

Uriel999
08-08-2008, 05:54 AM
Nate I love your signature! Best words that ever came out of Goldwater's mouth!

FindLiberty
08-08-2008, 06:31 AM
IMO, the last...

Liberals full of heart but no brains nor common sense like Paul Ron have no business in the Republican Party (or Democrat Party for that matter). Our government can not be restrained by the inflexibility of the constitution. That’s why we have people with common sense running the country. If we followed the constitution strictly for the last one hundred years, we would not be where we are today, and we need John McCain to keep us on the track started by Woodrow Wilson and maintained through George Bush.

...needs to be re-written for morons who don't pick up on the satire, otherwise they will just agree and proceed to vote for JM.

hope7134
08-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Oops! I bad!