PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Funding Group - RPFs Patriots

ronpaulhawaii
08-07-2008, 08:50 PM
As some of you know, I have been quietly building a list. The response has been very positive and following are those from RPFs who have pledged to help raise money for The Great American Walk for Freedom.

The idea is to spread the roots, and the load. A pyramid of personal lists co-operating to feed a common cause. In this experiment, each state has a goal of $500 in one month. With good list work we can gather it all in ten dollar donations, from outside our main movement - there are millions of sympathizers just waiting to help, they are your friends, neighbors and co-workers. Deep down, people enjoy helping others, just ask...

So I have set up chip-ins, and am creating other approaches for this group to use to reach their goals. I bow in deep gratitude to the following and hope others follow their lead. This is the future, Be a Part if It

Hawaii - Julie - PhoenixRising
Utah - Damon - UtahApocalypse
New Jersey - Nikki - give.me.liberty
Conneticut - Yongrel - ??? <chuckle>
Maryland - Matt - MMalksum
Pennsylvania - Amy - Amy314*
New York - Michael - me
Massachusetts - Larry - llepard
Alabama - Chris - brunner
California - Deborah (DeborahK)

Please give a w00t to these active patriots, please join this network, work done now will pay off for Nov.

Thanks

m - is in St Paul :D

amy31416
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM
I can't possibly "w00t" myself. . .I mean, it's late and I need to get to sleep, so bump!

malkusm
08-07-2008, 09:09 PM
I can't possibly "w00t" myself. . .I mean, it's late and I need to get to sleep, so bump!

What she said.