PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ron Paul Forums

Don
08-07-2008, 02:04 PM
I would like to take a minute to say thanks to all of you that chipped-in to help make Ron Paul Forums a sponsor for the Rally for the Republic. To see the link, go to

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/sponsors/

or just click on "Sponsors" from the Rally main page.

See you in Minneapolis!

SnappleLlama
08-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Woo hoo! You're welcome...hope the rally is awesome! I'll be tuned into C-Span.

Kludge
08-07-2008, 02:07 PM
wOOt for Cowlesy!

torchbearer
08-07-2008, 02:18 PM
woot for cowlesy!

+1776

torchbearer
08-07-2008, 02:21 PM
I would like to take a minute to say thanks to all of you that chipped-in to help make Ron Paul Forums a sponsor for the Rally for the Republic. To see the link, go to

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/sponsors/

or just click on "Sponsors" from the Rally main page.

See you in Minneapolis!

Why is the committee to re-elect ron paul listed under individuals?

Jeremy
08-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey look, Gandalf is a sponsor too!

torchbearer
08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey look, Gandalf is a sponsor too!

where?

Jeremy
08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
where?

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/includes/global/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/masthead2_02_2005.gif

No, but seriously... that guy looks like he could fight Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer with his hands behind his back.

Cowlesy
08-07-2008, 02:42 PM
wOOt for Cowlesy!

No need to give me a w00t. Sometimes we all just got to do what we got to do.

w00t for the 13 people prior to me who were good enough to try and help Josh & Bryan get this forum represented

w00t for all those who don't have the means right now and couldn't chip-in, for keeping the thread bumped up to catch folks' attention.

Maybe just to make lemonade out of lemons, but w00t to the other 200 some frequent contributors to the board who sat on their wallets for the one time this board made an open appeal to try and get itself represented. You folks pissed me off enough to make me help to ensure that the 1.5 years worth of ideas/humor/good&bad times this board encapsulates has representation at the CFL.

If Congressman Paul says it is important to be represented, this place will certainly have representation.

Oh yeah, and w00t for Kludge, all powerful Moderator!

JoshLowry
08-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Woops, missed this thread. :)

I made one as well, look out for a graphics contest!

Thank you RPF members!

Jeremy
08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Um, Cowlesy, w00t for stormcommander for coming up with the idea! :D

ARealConservative
08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Maybe just to make lemonade out of lemons, but w00t to the other 200 some frequent contributors to the board who sat on their wallets for the one time this board made an open appeal to try and get itself represented. You folks pissed me off enough to make me help to ensure that the 1.5 years worth of ideas/humor/good&bad times this board encapsulates has representation at the CFL.

Woot for Cowlesy for not even knowing how to properly show you are pissed.

torchbearer
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Woot for Cowlesy for not even knowing how to properly show you are pissed.

well, it sucks he had to put in so much to get us to the goal. $5 from each person would have be good.

Jeremy
08-07-2008, 04:20 PM
well, it sucks he had to put in so much to get us to the goal. $5 from each person would have be good.

What'd he do? I must have missed it. All I know is that I checked back one day and it was a lot higher.

No1ButPaul08
08-07-2008, 04:24 PM
What'd he do? I must have missed it. All I know is that I checked back one day and it was a lot higher.

He donated $620 when the chip in was at $380 to make sure RPF was represented at the rally.

w00t for Cowlesy

Theocrat
08-07-2008, 05:38 PM
http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/includes/global/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/masthead2_02_2005.gif

No, but seriously... that guy looks like he could fight Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer with his hands behind his back.

No way! R.J. Rushdoony is like a mentor of mine! Yeah! Go Chalcedon Foundation!

parke
08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Id just like to say thanks for all the effort. This site was crazy during the moneybombs and debates!!! I remember it freezing and a gazillion people.

Ahhhhhh.. The good ole days. When I still believed the MSM had any credibility.

After FOX deleted Pauls 'Give 11b to a military dictator' in its rebroadcast, I promptly canceled my cable and have been enjoying the internet much more. I think its called critical thinking.. and I like it.

Thanks ronpaulforums

torchbearer
08-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Id just like to say thanks for all the effort. This site was crazy during the moneybombs and debates!!! I remember it freezing and a gazillion people.

Ahhhhhh.. The good ole days. When I still believed the MSM had any credibility.

After FOX deleted Pauls 'Give 11b to a military dictator' in its rebroadcast, I promptly canceled my cable and have been enjoying the internet much more. I think its called critical thinking.. and I like it.

Thanks ronpaulforums

+1

Kludge
08-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Bump for Liberty Straw Poll.

BUY A DAMNED TICKET ALREADY! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149681) Y'all ought to be at least as excited about this as me - And it's pretty damned EXCITING!