PDA

View Full Version : We Are Going To War With Iran

Bob Cochran
08-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Our neocon warlords Cheney and his assistant, Dubya, will have us at war with Iran within six months.

Discuss amongst y'selves.

SeanEdwards
08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I doubt it.

ChooseLiberty
08-30-2007, 03:35 PM
We would be much closer if it weren't for boards like this and the entire net speculating on a false flag pretense attack.

CheneyBush actually pulled two of the carrier groups out and moved one back in to the area lately.

Bob Cochran
08-30-2007, 04:04 PM
I doubt it.
Your doubt won't prevent it.

maggiebott
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
This is terrifying and the people I try to wake up seem to be on drugs or something. It will be another attack..false flag that will stun the public yet again.

How do we stop this insanity? I call my reps. but that isn't going to do any good. They send in those feckin fema reprebates if you protest to stir up trouble. I'm half out of my mind with worry. I have grandchildren!

SeanEdwards
08-30-2007, 04:18 PM

Your negative waves aren't helping! :D

Positive thoughts, lead to positive outcomes! ;)

Original_Intent
08-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Saddam may have been correct when he called Iraq I "the mother of all wars".

The war itself was not that noteworthy - but look at the offspring.

Hook
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Well, you can't change anything about it until RP is elected, so don't worry. There is always the chance that we are wrong and the Iran War will never happen.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 05:24 PM
This will end up like the conflict with the IRA.(sounds pretty close right)
They will lock down the whole country but they can't do anything against terrorism inside the US then. +the 25000 american civilians in the middle east will be in even greater danger. +Iraq will really be a Vietnam...great, ty neocons.
But we'll see, don't lose hope.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 05:26 PM
One 'good' thing about this...the Iranians have no interest in neverending conflicts, this means they will attack the government directly like the IRA did...the neocons will need better security..

RockEnds
08-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Well, positive thinking and hoping for the best didn't do much good during the first Gulf War. I was working with a room full of women whose husbands were on the front lines, and they were hoping it wouldn't happen. My husband was there, too, but it sure looked inevitable to me. There were no negotiations, only demands. Do it 100 percent our way, or else. That's not how peace is negotiated.

Hoping didn't help during Operation WhateverintheheckthelastGulfWarWas. Again, the reports seemed to indicate there was real consideration going into the attack, but it was just posturing until everthing was in place.

It's not going to help this time, either. The Prez just threatened nuclear holocaust. Uh, nuclear holocaust? Those aren't the words of a man who's maybe tossing the idea around. We're going to war again. I'm betting it'll be a heck of alot sooner than six months.

Omnis
08-30-2007, 06:55 PM
If Bush goes to war with Iran, does anyone think violent removal is plausible? Would Americans have the balls to rise against Bush's tyranny if congress is too shitass to prevent further abuse of power?

Shellshock1918
08-30-2007, 07:15 PM

And your certainty won't confirm it.

mtmedlin
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Not ot sound like a certain Democrat assclown but I would bet every dollar in my pocket that it doesnt happen. Too many people in the house and senate who are up for re-election that would have to vote for it and with the current state of military readiness, it would stretch our troops way to thin.

LibertyBelle
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Not ot sound like a certain Democrat assclown but I would bet every dollar in my pocket that it doesnt happen. Too many people in the house and senate who are up for re-election that would have to vote for it and with the current state of military readiness, it would stretch our troops way to thin.

Those idiots in Congress gave the prez dictatorial declare war powers. Here daddy, save me! Troops? One word.....nuclear. Remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima? But then again, since the oil corps and the banks are involved, why would they want to go in there after nukes were dropped? If troops were used, draft maybe. The draft scenario has been coming up.

Ah well, I don't know what the hell I am taliking about! Roll eyes on myself. :rolleyes: :D

richard1984
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
If Bush goes to war with Iran, does anyone think violent removal is plausible? Would Americans have the balls to rise against Bush's tyranny if congress is too shitass to prevent further abuse of power?

I really don't see how we can let him do that. So yes. I'm up for fighting for our country.

Omnis
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I still hope he and his administration gets tried for treason. Oh, and how can the congressmen/-women who fucked up and violated the constitution be punished?

American
08-30-2007, 08:06 PM

How bout those DC snipers, I was amazed at how much two guy with one car and one rifle could do. I think the insurgents in Iraq have taken notes because that what they are doing. A special place in American history for snipers.

Omnis
08-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Hahaha. I'm not suggesting assassination. I'm just saying that people need to get their pitchforks ready to put up someone's ass over this shit that could happen.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I heard on antiwar radio that the only chances are Condoleezza Rice and the military...lol. Doesn't look too good, but who knows.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 08:27 PM
+Aipac owns the congress so that will be no problem for the neocons.

LibertyBelle
08-30-2007, 08:48 PM
+Aipac owns the congress so that will be no problem for the neocons.

Saw show on National Geographic about the Middle East the other day. Was actually pretty good, talked about true reasons why lots of them hate us.

Anyhoo, Jimmy Carter was saying that if a Congressperson does not support the Israeli lobby, they will have a hard time getting elected or reelected. Carter was labeled all sorts of crap such as antisemite when he wanted to get out of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. I recommend people watch it, find out when they are replaying it.

LibertyBelle
08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Think the show I mentioned is called: Al qaeda stronghold.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
yeh it's really disturbing...btw it's pretty clear that these lobbies are financed with american 'foreign' aid...and part of that money goes back to the congress...it's just a huge corruption cycle that promotes neverending wars(money flow) for it's very existence.
Some nazi uploaded that video but it's from a dutch tv documentary so please ignore that.

'The Israel lobby - The influence of AIPAC on US Foreign Policy'

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878&q=aipac&total=503&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

ChooseLiberty
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
AIPAC has an very efficient mechanism for taking out the opposition - if they find out a politician is not supporting Israel - they will spend as much as it takes to get his opponent elected. There's a whole collection of ex-congressmen that have been screwed by AIPAC.

AIPAC documentary
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878
Congressman Paul Findley
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3252642434022358005

Saw show on National Geographic about the Middle East the other day. Was actually pretty good, talked about true reasons why lots of them hate us.

Anyhoo, Jimmy Carter was saying that if a Congressperson does not support the Israeli lobby, they will have a hard time getting elected or reelected. Carter was labeled all sorts of crap such as antisemite when he wanted to get out of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. I recommend people watch it, find out when they are replaying it.

dustin
08-30-2007, 09:36 PM
if it happens it will just all the more confirm what RP has been saying for some time, and it will be worse, because they wil get no american backing for the war this time not unless they manage to stage an Iran attack to get peoples emotions riled up.

LibertyBelle
08-30-2007, 09:56 PM
AIPAC has an very efficient mechanism for taking out the opposition - if they find out a politician is not supporting Israel - they will spend as much as it takes to get his opponent elected. There's a whole collection of ex-congressmen that have been screwed by AIPAC.

AIPAC documentary
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878
Congressman Paul Findley
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3252642434022358005

Yes, there sure have been. Have seen other stuff on this. Will check out the videos. Still highly recommend the NG show, lots of revealing info. Surprised that certain people have not tried to get it taken off the air. My jaw actually dropped. That channel has been gaining tons of popularity. I love the Dog Whisperer, want him to be on RP's cabinet. :cool: He is magical with dogs, he could do wonders with straightening out Congresscritters. :D

Twest
08-30-2007, 11:15 PM
We will be going into Iran... and the start of that war will be a false attack on the U.S. Just like 9/11 (believe it or not, your choice) ... Since the biggest topic with Iran is Nuclear weapons...lets hope the false flag attack doesn't involve us getting nuked.

J4ck
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
No nuke but a dirty bomb probably.

libertarianguy
08-31-2007, 10:20 AM
test

SwordOfShannarah
08-31-2007, 10:37 AM
Your negative waves aren't helping! :D

Positive thoughts, lead to positive outcomes! ;)

Tell that to the guy that said this Admin is going to attack Iran within the next year.. you know, Ron Paul. Positive thoughts are great but clinging to them (like too much of anything) in the face of a harsh reality is like sticking your head in the sand. With all due respect snap out of the pipe dream, wake up to reality and try to come up with an action plan- Like getting everyone to call congress to tell them not to do it. If we don't try to prevent this we are guilty via our complicity.

SwordOfShannarah
08-31-2007, 10:40 AM

Like I've said before- this is the reason he is moving troops to the capital. Defense. Yes I do think Americans are going to strike back. Most are asleep but not everyone is. Those who are awake will have to deal with a lot of guilt if they sit back and do nothing.

SeanEdwards
08-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Tell that to the guy that said this Admin is going to attack Iran within the next year.. you know, Ron Paul. Positive thoughts are great but clinging to them (like too much of anything) in the face of a harsh reality is like sticking your head in the sand. With all due respect snap out of the pipe dream, wake up to reality and try to come up with an action plan- Like getting everyone to call congress to tell them not to do it. If we don't try to prevent this we are guilty via our complicity.

Oh of course, let me just call them up right now and talk some sense to them. I'm sure that will do the trick. :rolleyes:

LibertyBelle
08-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh of course, let me just call them up right now and talk some sense to them. I'm sure that will do the trick. :rolleyes:

Ya, the demented pirates in the WH don't care what we think. However, fluffy duffy thinking and holding hands isn't going to do a darned thing either. They would have to try and scare the living daylights out of the populace to get support for a war with Iran. Our best bet is to tell people (and Congresscritters) that they may be planning a false flag so that they will question an event if it does happen instead of automatically believing the official story. People may think it's crazy, but at least the idea has been planted and they will remember it if something happens. Everything points to them doing something sinister. There will be mass outrage in the country if they go into Iran for 'preemptive' reasons. Protests I can imagine would ensue. They will do something to try and scare us, something big.....to avoid protests and complete lack of support. The propaganda is everywhere, but 70% of the country ain't buying it. They don't care what we think, but they don't like headaches either. They would rather not drive on a bumpy road.

RP4ME
08-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Like I've said before- this is the reason he is moving troops to the capital. Defense. Yes I do think Americans are going to strike back. Most are asleep but not everyone is. Those who are awake will have to deal with a lot of guilt if they sit back and do nothing.

Enlighten us on this - i hadnt heard this?

Alot of people think with all his Neo con buddies gone like Rove teh cahnces of Iran are less - it woudl be a harder war than in Iraq according to the authour of an Amercian Conservative article I just read.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Saddam may have been correct when he called Iraq I "the mother of all wars".

The war itself was not that noteworthy - but look at the offspring.

I felt bad for Saddam Hussein. I'm not sure if he was truly the devil that the US war machine painted him as, but it seemed like a puppet trial and a US sponsored execution after a coup d'état. Holding him as political prisoner is one thing, subjecting political prisoners to puppet trials is nothing less than war crimes. I'm staunchly against the death penalty, so I would have probably just kept him in US custody for an indefinite period of time, until I could figure out what to do with him, something other than hand him over to shia death squads or kill him. How can a man get a fair trial when the judges hate his guts? And what exactly was the evidence against him? I never saw any.

Hook
09-01-2007, 11:18 AM
I felt bad for Saddam Hussein. I'm not sure if he was truly the devil that the US war machine painted him as, but it seemed like a puppet trial and a US sponsored execution after a coup d'état. Holding him as political prisoner is one thing, subjecting political prisoners to puppet trials is nothing less than war crimes. I'm staunchly against the death penalty, so I would have probably just kept him in US custody for an indefinite period of time, until I could figure out what to do with him, something other than hand him over to shia death squads or kill him. How can a man get a fair trial when the judges hate his guts? And what exactly was the evidence against him? I never saw any.

The evidence was gassing his own people (The Kurds). Of course we never saw Clinton being tried for doing the same thing to the Branch Davidians.
Of course if Clinton did end up going to trial, he would say he did it to "protect the children" from sexual abuse from Koresh. If that was the intent then why didn't we see the feds knocking down Catholic churches with Bradley fighting vehicles? Doesn't he care about the choir boys?

propanes
09-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I disagree that Sadaam deserves sympathy. The US actions were wrong and illegal in either case.

I felt bad for Saddam Hussein...

Bouhk
09-07-2007, 02:39 PM
War on Terror

Like the Roman Empire, our economy can't handle being spread thin across the world--and, if we do find in neseccary to fight Iran it should not be occupied after we clrush and destlroy them into tiny bits. No fixing them! If they want a war then they're going to have to clean up their own mess!
Ron Paul would definitely have to take protective messures for Israel's sake, even when he pulls out of Iraq. I agree that pulling out of Iraq is a must for the future of America and this is why: The neo-conservatives have duped a large percentage of conservatives to believe that all the Iraqi leaders we put there will be slaughtered...and they're right--but, what they don't see is that our economy will collapse and the Iraqis will still die!! Its kinda like that old punk song,

Should [we] stay or should [we] go now?
Should [we] stay or should [we] go now?
If [we] go there will be trouble.
If [we] stay there will be double.
So come on and let me know,
should [we] stay or should [we] go?

We're fighting an enemy that has no Rules of Engagement, no political correctness, and we are fighting an enemy worthy of comparing to Hannibal! Its the hit and run game and Hannibal terrified Rome with this...yes, "terrorism." If we continue to go the road we're going our economy will soon fall into a depression because we'll simply be bankrupt.

The difference between the Roman Empire and America is that when Rome conquered a country they called them Rome, and the citizens of the conquered country payed taxes to Rome. In America, however, we citizens payed taxes to Iraq for having conquered them...or did we? The Roman Empire lasted longer than America has even been a country. Rome stood for Money and Might, whereas, America has taken the Money and Might position to the extreme that Corporate American business thugs are grinding down the poor!!

Anyways, If we must go to war with Iran--if we must, that is--then we should not have to clean up our mess or rebuild the country after we kick there ass! To do what we're doing in Iraq qith Iran iwould be stupid stupid stupid! Very stupid!

comic_man
01-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Iran has 10% of the world's oil reserves... that why they want to invade Iran...

The following explains the current white house mood on Iran....
http://comiqs.com/comics/FUctIrb3cmc/