PDA

View Full Version : It's Thursday, Big Announcement Today?!?

UtahApocalypse
08-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Well today should be, and hopefully is the day we all find out who the "International Superstar" is thats performing at the Rally

Kludge
08-07-2008, 12:47 PM
No, not today. Calm down and consume some products like a good American.

CasualApathy
08-07-2008, 12:50 PM

Kludge is CIA :p

Kludge
08-07-2008, 12:55 PM
CasualApathy (more like SAPathy... har har har.) is DHS/Mason.

AcidReign
08-07-2008, 12:55 PM

Walmart sell a good Chinese made pitchfork? :p

MRoCkEd
08-07-2008, 12:57 PM
well I hope so

CasualApathy
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
CasualApathy (more like SAPathy... har har har.) is DHS/Mason.

Actually I am a member of the Lizardmen Liberation Front.

StudentForPaul08
08-07-2008, 02:24 PM
So next week then?

CasualApathy
08-07-2008, 05:13 PM
guess so.

Don
08-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Actually I am a member of the Lizardmen Liberation Front.

I had no idea. This is why we should have name tags at the meetings.

muzzled dogg
08-07-2008, 06:12 PM
damn this sucks

CasualApathy
08-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I had no idea. This is why we should have name tags at the meetings.

Well, most of us live in the hollow earth and it really is murder trying to get a pass to go topside... We pretty much only emerge to eat and replace world leaders now. However, since we cut and tapped into several underwater internet cables in the middle-east last year, some of my fellow lizard-brothers and sisters have begun to yearn for freedom again! Understand that lizard-life hasn't allways been so restricted. Some of our elders still remember a time when Lizards roamed freely on the topside.

Stop The Segregation!
Lizard Freedom NOW!

malkusm
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Well, most of us live in the hollow earth and it really is murder trying to get a pass to go topside... We pretty much only emerge to eat and replace world leaders now. However, since we cut and tapped into several underwater internet cables in the middle-east last year, some of my fellow lizard-brothers and sisters have begun to yearn for freedom again! Understand that lizard-life hasn't allways been so restricted. Some of our elders still remember a time when Lizards roamed freely on the topside.

Stop The Segregation!
Lizard Freedom NOW!

What are you running for? You have my vote.

CasualApathy
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
What are you running for? You have my vote.

Well, we are a diverse group. Many are still just learning what Lizard-freedom truly means. Only a few; those of us who already knew the stories of the forgotten times even before the great awakening, have had the opportunity to seek positions of power within the Great Lizard Hierarchy. I'm personally in the running to become Chief Administrator in the "Department Of Human Consumption Quotas". It is my dream that one day all of my Lizard brothers and sisters will share in the delight of eating and replacing humans, such as it is our birthright!

No more will it be the privilege of a select few; the chicken-like tasty delight of humans will once again belong to us all.

Unite Lizards,
For Freedom!