PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Impeachment?

SevenEyedJeff
08-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Talk of this has quieted down now and I am just wondering where the impeachment process is at, or if it has ended unsuccessfully. Anyone know?

slacker921
08-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Go ask the Democrats. I'm not being flippant, but they're the ones who act like it's an embarrassment (kind of like the way the Republicans reacted when Barr was pushing for impeachment based on the corruption of the Clinton administration - prior to the Monica scandal).

Aratus
07-25-2018, 06:18 AM
Again, a blast from the past. August of 2oo8 to be more precise. Is DJT more lucky than the W?

Anti Federalist
07-25-2018, 06:27 AM
This is going to be the new norm moving forward...impeachment of the executive party in power by the out of power party.

Me?

I say impeach them all and send them all home.

shakey1
07-25-2018, 06:37 AM
This is going to be the new norm moving forward...impeachment of the executive party in power by the out of power party.

Me?

...which could be said for the last how many POTUSs in a row.

Swordsmyth
07-25-2018, 02:11 PM

Me?

I am only in favor of impeachment if the replacement will be as good or better or if there is an unusual crime like O'Bummercare or Chinagate.

Aratus
07-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Swordsmyth...

There are days I think just swapping poor Pence
for DJT is not a bright idea. I agree. Things like
this ought not to happen for frivolous reasons. I
know why Nixon picks Agnew. Mike Pence has a
tendency not to independently think for himself.

Aratus...

Aratus
08-30-2018, 01:16 AM
Mike Pence once ratted on his close friends in college when they bought a beer keg and tried
to throw an ANIMAL HOUSE party on a shoestring budget. He tends to believe in regulations.

eleganz
08-30-2018, 01:22 AM
If the dems take the house, the leadership wont allow impeachment unless Trump actually does something big like perjure himself or evidence of obstruction or whatever.