PDA

View Full Version : Central/Southern Tier New Yorkers

BillyDkid
08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Anyone else besides - I forget his name who hasn't answered me back - ???? Am I alone up here? That's how it feels.

Tsoman
08-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi -- Binghamton NY here. I go to SUNY.

BillyDkid
08-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi -- Binghamton NY here. I go to SUNY.Cool, I'm about 40 miles north of you. Is it Binghamton State you go to? Are you from this area? my best, BDK

Tsoman
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
yea, I go to SUNY Binghamton. I'm from Corning though.

You must be from Cortland or somewhere, I'm guessing.

There are some meetups around here. There is also one for Binghamton and I'm a member, although I haven't been to any meetings (full time school and full time work). I have been to the Ithaca meetup, though.

gravesdav
08-30-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm in the Mid-Hudson Valley, which is kind of far from you though.......

aknappjr
08-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Any of you guys with friends in New York City, please encourage them to support Ron Paul by joining http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50 and coming to our events and outreach. Thanks.

B964
08-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Anyone else besides - I forget his name who hasn't answered me back - ???? Am I alone up here? That's how it feels.

Owego NY here.
I didn't hear you calling.

BillyDkid
08-30-2007, 04:31 PM
yea, I go to SUNY Binghamton. I'm from Corning though.

You must be from Cortland or somewhere, I'm guessing.

There are some meetups around here. There is also one for Binghamton and I'm a member, although I haven't been to any meetings (full time school and full time work). I have been to the Ithaca meetup, though. Actually, I'm pretty far from Cortland. I'm near Norwich if you know where that is. A little hamlet called Mount Upton in the town of Guilford. So, there is a Binghamton meet up group? I haven't heard about it. Please share info about it so I can get in touch. Thanks, BDK

paulaholic
08-30-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm in Binghamton.

There is a Binghamton meetup, about 20 members, but it's not active.

yoshimaroka
08-30-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm in Binghamton.

There is a Binghamton meetup, about 20 members, but it's not active.

The best thing to do is be a leader, do something and you'll definitely have a hew in the group becoming active.