PDA

View Full Version : Digg this feature about the RALLY FOR THE REPUBLIC(B.J. Lawson namedrop included)

BarryDonegan
08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Rally_for_the_Republic_Event_threatens_Establishme nt

This is taken from my election-year column on the big metal webzine thegauntlet.com

Thegauntlet.com is one of the top alexa rated metal news sites and I use my weekly column on there to get the people from those countercultures up to date on a lot of the goings-on of the liberty movement.

check it out, digg and comment!

This time i namedropped B.J. Lawson and the revolution march

libertythor
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Dugg

BarryDonegan
08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
your the best!

I've been getting around 10,000 views a week on this blog, mostly people who have no idea(they're there to find out about the new disgorge album or something), so its a lot of fresh faces.

ronpaulhawaii
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
dugg

cool article, I liked the close:

Alas, the damage, however, already has been done. The three-to-five percent of the population necessary to create change has already awoken, and they are hellbent on waking everyone else up. Congress, the President, and the media have no more trust to squander. It is now inevitable that this Revolution occur.

Jeremy
08-06-2008, 10:18 PM
dugg for bj lawson

BarryDonegan
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM
thanks! I figured the air of inevitability might bring some newcomers to check out some of the names and details more closely if they hadn't noticed them before.

BarryDonegan
08-07-2008, 04:06 PM
bumpage