PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Speaker Adam Kokesh was assaulted on July 15th, 3 days after MARCH!

SweetMona
08-06-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_udXNiZcs38

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-06-2008, 07:23 PM
It suddenly struck me how weird it is that we're at a place in history where we have to say: "Cops need to know that citizens are watching them and keeping them accountable."

What has this country come to when many law enforcement officers are just legally overpowered supercitizens that not only aren't providing any real protection for us, but furthermore have become those from whom we need to be protected, and that citizens actually have to keep them in check?

It just seems so upside-down...

I couldn't really tell in the lawyer's video if the way he touched Kokesh was "assault"-ish, but the way Kokesh was treated was definitely not right. I wish the video would have had better audio so we could have had hard evidence of what the FBI agent said, in what tone of voice he said it, etc.

jlaker
08-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you for sharing. I have sent this out to my friends. I'm sure the FBI was tailing them. Adam has done a lot, like speaking out against this war and waking people up to what is really happening over there. I have seen some of Adams other videos which I have sent to my friends too.
Adam Kokesh is a true patriot!

Jeremy
08-06-2008, 07:45 PM
this is gold

but you posted this 20 days late! =O (lol)

SweetMona
08-06-2008, 09:41 PM
We got to back up for Adam in case anything happens to him.

If you don't know who he is... He is one of powerful speakers at Revolution March on July 12th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7W6Xp6GG0M

We are brothers and sisters,,, we support each others!

ronpaulblogsdotcom
08-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Give a speech and get an FBI tail. Wow what a great way to spend taxpayers money.

If Adam or anyone that thinks they are annoying the system is reading this you need to look for tails a little bit. It is not hard to do. Someone hanging back a few hundred feet in a domestic vehicle. They will try to not be directly behind you. But they will change lanes quickly to make turns behind you.

Let them tail you when you are doing nothing important. But if you are meeting someone that you want privacay with, or going somewhere where you dont want it recorded you need to change your plans, reschedule, or ditch them.