PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if we know the Rickroll lyrics WITHOUT CHEATING!!!

The One
08-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Okay, this has to be on the honor system.....no going to youtube to listen to the song. I'll start with the first line (or at least what I think is the first line), then somebody else post the next line, and so on until we complete it or we fail to complete it. Can we do it?

We're no strangers to love.........

Next?

yongrel
08-06-2008, 06:51 PM
...you know the rules, and so do i...

eok321
08-06-2008, 06:51 PM
We the people.....

eok321
08-06-2008, 06:58 PM
in order to form a more perfect union

The One
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Seriously??? I thought we'd have this thing knocked out by now. I'm disappointed in all of us.:(

eok321
08-06-2008, 07:13 PM
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare

The One
08-06-2008, 07:13 PM
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare

GTFO.....go start your own thread.:p

Kludge
08-06-2008, 07:14 PM
promote the general Welfare

Failure.

eok321
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM
GTFO.....go start your own thread.:p

Mine will be the constitution thread and millions will come :D

aspiringconstitutionalist
Something, something...

HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandon
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

IPSecure
08-06-2008, 07:18 PM
"The World Is Full Of Kings And Queens, Who Blind Your Eyes, Then Steal Your Dreams..."

yongrel
08-06-2008, 07:26 PM
If music be the food of love, play on! Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken, and so die. That strain again! It had a dying fall. Oh, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing and giving odor! Enough; no more: 'tis not so sweet now as it was before. Oh spirit of love! how quick and fresh art thou, that, notwithstanding thy capacity receiveth as the sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement and low price, even in a minute: so full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.

That I have this passage memorized is a testament to how much free time I have.

richardfortherepublic
08-06-2008, 09:42 PM
If music be the food of love, play on! Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken, and so die. That strain again! It had a dying fall. Oh, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing and giving odor! Enough; no more: 'tis not so sweet now as it was before. Oh spirit of love! how quick and fresh art thou, that, notwithstanding thy capacity receiveth as the sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement and low price, even in a minute: so full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.

That I have this passage memorized is a testament to how much free time I have.

Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rd YA!