PDA

View Full Version : What 3rd party candidate do you agree with most on their positions.

Hamer
08-06-2008, 05:45 PM
There is a poll up so now lets vote and see where the 3rd party candidates stand with your support.

www.wrbnfm.com

I would also like to see people put their pick here.

Hamer
08-06-2008, 07:45 PM
My choice is of course Ron Paul but he is not 3rd party then Chuck Baldwin

idiom
08-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Paris Hilton?

Hamer
08-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Paris Hilton?

lol

TruthisTreason
08-07-2008, 09:46 AM
The more I learn about the 3rd party candidates, the less I like any of them. I'm just voting Ron Paul, one way or another. He is the only candidate, I believe to be the best choice for President.

qh4dotcom
08-07-2008, 11:01 AM
The more I learn about the 3rd party candidates, the less I like any of them. I'm just voting Ron Paul, one way or another. He is the only candidate, I believe to be the best choice for President.

Ron Paul himself does not recommend that you do that...I want to write him in too but I don't want to disobey his recommendations

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/021556.html

Hamer
08-08-2008, 09:28 PM

Ron Paul doesn't even support your actions so why would you do that?

James Madison
08-08-2008, 11:25 PM

I agree...but it's important to vote for either the Libertarian or Constitution in the upcoming election. If either can crack 5% nationally it'll be a major step in the right direction.